Out Door Grow Is This Legal

We all tried to grow those seeds. If you were there you know the deal. If you were not then you just guess about it and are mostly wrongo. You can't just use your imagination and seem real. When you tried the seeds they were weak so you looked for a better strain like the paralyzer and then you could grow some bigger buds.  That's the real deal.

supposedly The seeds I put in that hill bill grow were called pinconning paralyzer!  When they were budding man they were beautiful and had a rain bow of colors!,,,,,,,I only took pics the 1st month, after that my camper was in the woods and so was I unless I had to go home.

Like I said I was told they were pinconning paralyzer, they were grown out doors in augre's like 5 yrs ago, one little feild did not get sexed,,,there for seeds!

Peace

supposedly The seeds I put in that hill bill grow were called pinconning paralyzer!  When they were budding man they were beautiful and had a rain bow of colors!,,,,,,,I only took pics the 1st month, after that my camper was in the woods and so was I unless I had to go home.

Like I said I was told they were pinconning paralyzer, they were grown out doors in augre's like 5 yrs ago, one little feild did not get sexed,,,there for seeds!

Peace

Back in the day we had clones, no seeds. No one had seeds because we never had males and PP didn't hermie much. 

back in 80-83 I lived in a house that had no neighbors, no lawn, all woods, I did get sun directly behind the house, I would save all of my bag seed and spread out bowls full in that sunny area!  I had a friend who would come over just about every day (we dirt biked together) He could tell within a day of the seeds popping if the were male or female,,,either way I had very few males when they started flowering that had to be yanked!

I would have people over and I used the family room for friends, visitors, etc,  Most people did not notice my whole yard was mj plants lol, seriously, a few yrs I got them all the way thru harvest, and some yrs I brought some in to a room I would get ready for them to finish up in, im talking shop lights and aluminum foil walls lmao!

I was more than happy with the quality and quantity! and so were a few of my close friends!  but no doubt compared to strains today they were just average but very enjoyable and profitable!

Peace

edit= ok a little below average,,,34yrs later :bong2:

Edited by phaquetoo

I thought that it could not be visible and about how much room do you would you need for 12 plants I'm so confused

in detroit, cops take plants they see visible from any neighbor's property in any manner.  meaning your neighbor's domestic in a third floor apartment could be the worst thing that happened to you all year, cause cops have been known to look out windows, with binoculars.

as for the space needed for 12 plants:  anywhere from 1 square foot to [144 square feet x 12= 1728].   the space you fill (use) dictates yield in a linear manner (excluding walkways).  i prefer that a usable, say, 12 x 12, actually be 15 x 15, so i don't have to brush thru my plants, breaking branches.

this RK PURPLE (that i got from the breeder yesterday) is  l o n g   e f f e c t, and my lower back (which disqualified me from trucking) is fluid (like I'm 10 years old again)!

Edited by pic book

Zoning. Zoning says it has to be portable, or tiny, to not need a building permit. Staking it down, as the law says, makes it not portable. That's what the building inspector told me about out buildings. 

A tent which one camps in is staked down to the ground yet is portable.  

I believe what Resto said about the building inspector's opinion. And that's certainly the case in many jurisdictions. But some areas of Michigan still have very loose zoning laws. In some areas you can still park a mobile home and live in it without zoning issues. In my township you can only have one "accessory structure". A greenhouse requires a permit. In other areas, you can build as many greenhouses as you want without a permit. In my township, Mt. Morris Twp., zoning laws eliminated all agricultural zoning and lumped large properties into the "residential estate" category. Even though I have 10 acres, zoning laws now say I can't have livestock - no horses, cows, goats, pigs or chickens The laws also put a limit on cats and dogs. There is a limit of, I think 5 cats and 5 dogs. I talked to the building inspector/zoning administrator (now the Twp. Supervisor) about this. He said that I can have as many animals of any type I want and the Twp. won't hassle me unless a neighbor complains. But if I put up a greenhouse without a permit I'll get cited.

is there a worry about getting permit for greenhouses?

well they deny you if you make a temporary/secured cheapo house like pictures earlier in the thread?

do they care about structures or do they mostly want money?

I'm not sure what they want. My township may be a bit of an anomaly. Our Twp. Supervisor, Larry Green, took over after the previous supervisor, Larry Foster, died. Mr. Green was the building inspector for years. He had a reputation as a real hard-donkey. But I always had a good repore with him as the building inspector because I'd ask him what he wanted, and I'd always comply. And he was willing to fudge the rules a bit for me and then go to bat for me at zoning board meetings. But people who crossed him got wrung through the wringer. Even when Green was only the building inspector, he pretty much ran the township. The Twp. Board and zoning board pretty much went along with whatever Green wanted. But now we have a wet-behind-the ears zoning enforcement officer who drives around the township looking for people who didn't take their trash out and writes citations to people who have a garage sale without a permit. Green asked me to run for trustee to help eliminate this crap. I'm sad that Mt. Morris Twp. has quickly gone from a rural Twp with virtually no zoning laws to a control-freak area. My father in law used to land his plane on my road and taxi it down the street to his house. No way in hell could he do that now.

That's exactly why the building inspector got a big grin on his face when he thought I might want to say a shed I had was portable. He said he had a nice test for portability. It's the 'grab a hold of it and move it test'. He said he would let me have one guy to help. If we could move it without taking anything apart then it really is portable. That's in our township. It's pretty strict around here. 

I'm not sure what they want. My township may be a bit of an anomaly. Our Twp. Supervisor, Larry Green, took over after the previous supervisor, Larry Foster, died. Mr. Green was the building inspector for years. He had a reputation as a real hard-donkey. But I always had a good repore with him as the building inspector because I'd ask him what he wanted, and I'd always comply. And he was willing to fudge the rules a bit for me and then go to bat for me at zoning board meetings. But people who crossed him got wrung through the wringer. Even when Green was only the building inspector, he pretty much ran the township. The Twp. Board and zoning board pretty much went along with whatever Green wanted. But now we have a wet-behind-the ears zoning enforcement officer who drives around the township looking for people who didn't take their trash out and writes citations to people who have a garage sale without a permit. Green asked me to run for trustee to help eliminate this crap. I'm sad that Mt. Morris Twp. has quickly gone from a rural Twp with virtually no zoning laws to a control-freak area. My father in law used to land his plane on my road and taxi it down the street to his house. No way in hell could he do that now.

I would sure hate to live there, do you have to purchase a permit to pay your property taxes too??? Our township has no zoning, one of two bastions of freedom left in Michigan.

I would sure hate to live there, do you have to purchase a permit to pay your property taxes too??? Our township has no zoning, one of two bastions of freedom left in Michigan.

Which brings up another point; The Tax Assessor. He comes around and takes pictures of all structures that are not portable and puts them in your file for tax assessing purposes. Started that a couple years ago. 

On your first point; It's a super great place to live. I can afford to move but I can't find any place better in Michigan. I've got it really good here. Like a little piece of heaven that gets cold weather part of the year. 

I called my local building inspector and vaguely asked  whether i needed a permit for a greenhouse.  I was instructed that I did not need a permit for a greenhouse.  The greenhouse is a "temporary" structure.  There is no foundation, there is no electricity.  It is basically a carport.  The fans are all DC fans ran directly off of photo voltaic cells.  I'm using an array of eight 6v batteries as a bank with MPTT charge controller.  This greenhouse is 100% off the grid and if a policeman happens to "wander" across it, well there are bigger problems because it is in the middle of an 80 acre patch of land which is clearly fenced off and marked no trespassing.  On top of this, it is completely legal and only 12 plants are grown here.  I have attorneys backing me up.

Solexx maybe opaque but it lets more light than you would imagine through.  

They have those crazy flying machines. And that contraption Google Earth. You can't hide a building anymore. Not for long. They finally found my last shed that was built in the 1800's when the vines fell off of it last year. The assessor grumbled something about 'grandfathered' but took the pictures anyway. That shed made it over 100 years off the 'grid', now it's in my file. 

Once they see it they will demand to inspect it. Once they inspect it they might want to have a public meeting about it. Be prepared for all of that and then some. 

So some folk want to live in a zoned to death neighborhood ...fine

Out here in the country we work together to get along.

Seems reasonable from a privacy perspective , that the plants be outta sight.

For security though, a 8 ft chain link around the perimeter beats even a pane of glass on a greenhouse.

Outdoor ;

Marriam Webster....... : outside a building : in or into the open air

: not enclosed : having no roof <an outdoor restaurant>

If you have to get a permit for your permanent structure with a top, It's Not an Outdoor Grow

For security though, a 8 ft chain link around the perimeter beats even a pane of glass on a greenhouse.

Outdoor ;

If you have to get a permit for your permanent structure with a top, It's Not an Outdoor Grow

It's not about common sense or reality, it's about the rules the cops paid the legislature for. Do you think it's an accident that they made the wording so that it's not portable? Nope. They lead you right down the road towards being right out there naked in public growing weed. On the roles, in pictures, on your record. No hiding. No anonymity. Always ready to be inspected. 

They have those crazy flying machines. And that contraption Google Earth. You can't hide a building anymore. Not for long. They finally found my last shed that was built in the 1800's when the vines fell off of it last year. The assessor grumbled something about 'grandfathered' but took the pictures anyway. That shed made it over 100 years off the 'grid', now it's in my file. 

Once they see it they will demand to inspect it. Once they inspect it they might want to have a public meeting about it. Be prepared for all of that and then some. 

I hear ya lmao!

I live in a private inland lake subdivision, we pay dues ($90 yr) it goes towards maintaining our 7 parks on the lake, for back lot owners to use and anyone else who is a land owner here, it helps maintain our dam, stock fish, etc,

any how the ljpoa bylaws are not the same as our twp or county, like out buildings, and you have to have a certain amount of square footage to build a house, etc,  I am getting ready to clear my wooded off lake lot, I want to put a storage building on it, our bylaws say I can build a garage first, but I have to build a home within 2 yrs!   For Now I would just like to cut everything but oak and maples, (i dont have many) it is mostly popular trees!  I would like to store my camper there and a few snow mobile trailers, a boat or 2, they are all owned by me and/or my old man, I will do it neatly,  I also would like to make an area for a little bomb fire pit, and room for a few other campers (only for a weekend or 2 a yr) so I can have My friends camp over there instead of here on my old mans nice lawn lol!

If I lived one lot out side of the association, I would be able to do any of the things I want to do, including building a pole barn and never having a home on it!  So I can legaly do what I want to do as far as twp, county and state go, but not as far as our bylaws go.

I know of a few people who have been taken to court by the association, and nothing has realy become of it, a few of them need to clean up their yards, no doubt about it, but some of the lots that have garages, pole barns, are not out of place, they are kept up nice and to each his own, I am going to clear the lot and store my liscensed stuff over there, I will see what the asscn does if anything, I know I can do what im planning w/o worrying about the twp, I dont realy know how I will react to the ljpoa,  I am already going to get involved in the political side asap lol!

My sev went down right around 33% this yr! It is 55% lower than when I bought it,,,,,,,,the only bright spot is my taxes have steadily gone down, I vote in this district lol, we pass most of our school mileages, People with vacation homes pay most of our taxes!

They vote where they live, and dont have a choice here in vaction land lol!

Oh I want to put a grow on it also, lol!   This could have been 1 paragraph if I hadn't eaten that peice of dark chocolate,,,,,wooo hooo!

Peace

Outdoor ;

I love topless restuarants! :yahoo-wave:

Sounds like it's going to take a case to settle it.

I can see a lot of support getting behind common sense

So let me get this right, a bouncy house chained to a tree or staked to the ground is not portable?

Using this example because there are a few in use now.

A permanent structure completely enclosed with a top is an Outdoor Grow?

A wood slat top/roof would pass inspection on your permanent structure?

Common sense left the building couple years ago, we knee deep in crazy talk.

Abrogate....Free the Weed

Edited by beourbud

Mr Cavanaugh is A pretty smart feller.

He purposely omitted the top and specifically referred to the sides of the grow.

Had he included the top, the "building" would be completely enclosed. By definition , the complete opposite of an Outdoor Grow.

If he actually did that he was going against the majority and the money. Even if he did do that he did it to pander votes under false pretenses. If the cops want a top then they get that rule, no problem. They already paid for it.

Country boys spines are a little tougher apparently, they don't bend over backwards like that.

We know the difference between an indoor and outdoor grow.

Besides, gonna be the same old same old till someone steps up.

Cops make the call, they bust folk they don't like and they look the other way when it one of their own.

Enough of the Reefer Madness....Abrogate

Mr. Cavanaugh is a Canna Hero, Rescuing cannabiss from basement closets and freeing the weed out into the Open Air , simultaneously eliminating the black market from the state.

He is the Man with a Plan!

No more Caged meds, It's Free Range Organic....Forever!

Edited by beourbud

Country boys spines are a little tougher apparently, they don't bend over backwards like that.

We know the difference between an indoor and outdoor grow.

Besides, gonna be the same old same old till someone steps up.

Cops make the call, they bust folk they don't like and they look the other way when it one of their own.

Enough of the Reefer Madness....Abrogate

LOL Now you want to insult my opinion. I assure you I'm as tough as you will ever find son(said in my best Iron Duke voice for laughs, see below). But that is beside the point of our law makers and their intent. If you want different interpretations then hire new interpreters.

Edited by Restorium2