Out Door Grow Is This Legal

I tend to believe this that Malamute said:

Hmm,...

I personally would simply put chain link or some type of wire meshing over the top.

For $100 it is worth it.

Now, the absolute 100% INTENT of the written law is that it includes all sides except the base.  Rep. Cavanaugh who wrote it stated many times it specifically meant it should have a top.  It was the whole point of stating "except the base"; including the base as a side.  Then further going onto how to secure the base by attaching or affixing to t he ground.

Secondly, never trust the police.  Their policy 'may' follow that, but it is for police officers, not the general publics or patients guidelines about what will be considered legal in a court room at this point.  I assume many different standards may exist in different counties at this point.

Does the law state it must have a top?  By inference only.

Why not roll out some mesh over the top?  Or many have to put some type of view obstruction over the top to keep neighbours from being able to see it from their roof.

Spend a few bucks and put something over it is my opinion. Safe than sorry to me.

Not

Mr Cavanaugh is A pretty smart feller.

He purposely omitted the top and specifically referred to the sides of the grow.
Had he included the top, the "building" would be completely enclosed. By definition , the complete opposite of an Outdoor Grow.

Lighten up.

Kinda admire Mr Cavanaugh for shafting the corrupt majority and sticking up for us home grows.

Thinking the game is changing, might better adapt.

Money don't buy what it use to.

Prove it.

Malamute works directly with people connected with the legislature on wording in these bills. He has real insight. He doesn't lie to me ever. I have met him face to face and know he is real. What he says you can take to the bank most of the time.

I believe you might have some insight into some things. But when you go up against Mal you have no chance at all of changing my mind. Sorry. That's just how it is.

And Why do I want these on my grow?

if you have to get a permit, there is an inspection.

Any permanent structure you create that accommodates these tops =. An Indoor Grow.

Sorry, not accepting the FF Cav rhetoric , nor am I accepting he was absent minded or careless

Mr Cavanaugh. has and will continue to vigilantly serve the citizens who elected him to office.

Topless Gardens

Edited by beourbud

And Why do I want these on my grow?

Topless Gardens, That's for Me

Planting 80 acres of heirloom super seed

Bouncing all day on that Ford Jubilee

Woundering who and why they'd put a top between the Sun and My Green

Topless Gardens Topless Gardens, Topless Gardens. Topless Gardens

Topless Gardens , that's where I'll be

Smoking sticky dope under a marijuanna tree

Full of energy and feeling no pain

Getting the job done in the Sun,the Snow or Rain.

Topless Gardens Topless Gardens , Topless Gardens. Topless Gardens

Topless Gardens. Have no fear

Dozens of guerrilla growers born every year

Growing and teaching, passing the knowledge along

To maintain an uninterrupted supply of meds for the patients joints and bong

Edited by beourbud

its actually a carport.

Exactly the kind of structure the building inspector says is not portable and needs a permit and be taxed on. Exactly the kind of structure people try to get away with just building and hoping no one says anything. Good luck. It took them many years to document my last shed. The inspector guy was out taking pictures of it last fall for their records. 

otherwise they could issue a zoning ordinance no growing in the city/county and you wouldnt be able to grow. thats why zoning ordinances dont apply to mmma.

of course if you have 3 barns and stuff and only marijuana in one of them... they could always get you on those other non registered barns :P

Ah, that sounds a little far fetched in the context of making a building meet township rules. I don't think that telling the building inspector that I'm gonna grow marijuana in there changes anything about them making my building meet the normal requirements. Especially safety requirements, set backs, taxes, all kinds of things you have to conform to. The MMMA doesn't change that. It can't, or that would be discrimination against the rest of the folks out there that have to follow these general rules. The MMMA protects us from rules designed specifically against marijuana as medicine and medical use, not general rules

OK, I built a stick frame two bedroom home, have the frame all up, getting ready to side it and put a roof on. I decided I am going to wrap all the sides in chicken wire and also decided I am going to cover the roof with chicken wire also. I am now living in this house. Question: Am I living indoors or outdoors?

Farmer Brown

Mr Cavanaugh is A pretty smart feller.

He purposely omitted the top and specifically referred to the sides of the grow.

Had he included the top, the "building" would be completely enclosed. By definition , the complete opposite of an Outdoor Grow.

yea he is a pretty fart smeller!

No one purposely omitted the top, when the bottom was mentioned and not a side, it made it clear that the bottom didnt need to be covered,  It did not seperate the top from being one of the sides!

You need to get over the slats, what ignorant person would build a wooden top on an out door grow?  Having a chain link fence or similar on your top does not block the sun out!

Why are you the only one on here that dont beleive it should have a top, how can any one even consider something w/o a top secure?  No where does it say you have to use wood slats!  It uses it as one of the examples of material that can be used to make it legal!

Go open a despense, grow w/o a top, do anything you please, just dont try to make people beleive you are  the only person right about not having a top!

Go all out, put a budd stand in your front yard like people do with their extra vegatables from the garden!  grow w/o a top, sell to any one you want!

Just dont open a go fund me acct when you get caught doing something you say is legal!

Im not trying to be a smart arse, give it up, do as you please!  You dont need to bring others down with you!

Peace and Best of luck!   I hear a joint in prison can cost as much as 20 bucks worth of commisarry!