Out Door Grow Is This Legal

The best "Columbian" experience I had since carded was an outdoor supposed genetics from the region. When the thing finally finished it was a giant bean pole with fat fist sized buds. Some I cut for samples, dried as I normally do, and they were ok, some effects, decent flavor, but not the "Columbian" I hoped for(thought I hoped for).  I cut the plant and let it lay in the grass, planned on feeding the bunnies/making something with it maybe. When I got around to it the thing was dried and curled up from sun and weather. I cut some bud and smoked it...BINGO !! It was the Columbian flavor, color, burn, and effects I cherished(limited choices?) when I met cannabis. I dont like those flavors,colors, burns, or effects anymore. I got new favorites now :bong7bp:

different tokes for different folks ! :)

fist sized buds are common here. Those are wet, growing untrimmed on the plant, shouldn't be that hard to believe if you're a grower. I got pics of arm size buds, giant outdoor plants for example, those do exist, see them all the time online, police busts etc.

Right. I grow them. But the Colombian Gold I bought from the Cartel had tiny buds. Far from fist size. never any big buds. I thought we were reminiscing, not bragging about what we grow now.  >>>> Colombian Gold was my 1st. introduction to cannabis many moons ago.

Edited by Restorium2

yeah but the cartel grows too close together and with the wrong soil.

so theres that to factor in as well.

We all tried to grow those seeds. If you were there you know the deal. If you were not then you just guess about it and are mostly wrongo. You can't just use your imagination and seem real. When you tried the seeds they were weak so you looked for a better strain like the paralyzer and then you could grow some bigger buds.  That's the real deal.

I believe if someone bought some advertised as Colombian Gold seeds, and they ended up with some huge buds, it was crossbred for production like most every other knock off available from the greed head seed business models out there.

I was talking about my "best experience with "supposed' genetics.

the point you likely missed is that many strains can be cut, laid out to bake in the sun and will taste just like the Columbian of yesteryear, likely not even from Columbia often enough.

grown n a field, poorly, chopped and dried outdoors, under rain, sun, degrades, droopy eyed, slack jawed dopey weeds was common. and yep, it was brown, and water washed of chlorophyll

The best "Columbian" experience I had since carded was an outdoor supposed genetics from the region. When the thing finally finished it was a giant bean pole with fat fist sized buds. Some I cut for samples, dried as I normally do, and they were ok, some effects, decent flavor, but not the "Columbian" I hoped for(thought I hoped for).  I cut the plant and let it lay in the grass, planned on feeding the bunnies/making something with it maybe. When I got around to it the thing was dried and curled up from sun and weather. I cut some bud and smoked it...BINGO !! It was the Columbian flavor, color, burn, and effects I cherished(limited choices?) when I met cannabis. I dont like those flavors,colors, burns, or effects anymore. I got new favorites now :bong7bp:

different tokes for different folks ! :)

Edited by grassmatch

I called my local building inspector and vaguely asked  whether i needed a permit for a greenhouse.  I was instructed that I did not need a permit for a greenhouse.  The greenhouse is a "temporary" structure.  There is no foundation, there is no electricity.  It is basically a carport.  The fans are all DC fans ran directly off of photo voltaic cells.  I'm using an array of eight 6v batteries as a bank with MPTT charge controller.  This greenhouse is 100% off the grid and if a policeman happens to "wander" across it, well there are bigger problems because it is in the middle of an 80 acre patch of land which is clearly fenced off and marked no trespassing.  On top of this, it is completely legal and only 12 plants are grown here.  I have attorneys backing me up.

Solexx maybe opaque but it lets more light than you would imagine through.  

Thanks Gary. Nice Grow

It's obvious these guys are against outdoor grows and would like to Outlaw the Sun. They know they can't compete.and most simply have no experience in Outdoor. Grows or rural zoning.

They are stuck in their closet growing expensive ,subpar product

They were very cavalier when they were promoting corporate grows and dispensaries though.

We need the best meds possible at the cheapest price = Organic Sun Grown, Just like Nature Intended.

Free the Weed. Abrogate

Bernie Sanders. 2016

Edited by beourbud

nothing against portable, just has to be stationary.

if you take a portable barn and secure it to the ground, you'll be fine mmma wise.

no clue about local zoning ordinances.

Zoning. Zoning says it has to be portable, or tiny, to not need a building permit. Staking it down, as the law says, makes it not portable. That's what the building inspector told me about out buildings. 

Please quote where it describes the words "portable"

The building inspector says that if it's staked down, like the law says, makes it not portable. He said that if you can't pick it up and carry it away it's not portable. It has to go on the township records as an out building if it's not portable.