Remnant's Of A Rally

It was nice to meet new people and ones i've known but never met untill today.

I wish I had dressed warmer LOL. Be cool people and hopefully I will see you at the next event.

"United we stand" You know the rest

Bopictures263.jpg

Bopictures262.jpg

Bopictures264.jpg

Bopictures261.jpg

And yes because of medical marijuana I no longer have to take all of those pills.Let me add they were not easy to kick

• 9 years later...

I get both sides of what is going on today. I realize damed if you do damed if You dont. You may not believe it but I Love Everybody. And I wish for Prosperous Days for Our Country. And I'm a Big Fan of Uncle Trump. Please I Pray that Everyone stays healthy If I make it through this I will make it a point to Share the Love. Stay safe and keep the Faith.

13 hours ago, rambozo420 said:

I get both sides of what is going on today. I realize damed if you do damed if You dont. You may not believe it but I Love Everybody. And I wish for Prosperous Days for Our Country. And I'm a Big Fan of Uncle Trump. Please I Pray that Everyone stays healthy If I make it through this I will make it a point to Share the Love. Stay safe and keep the Faith.

We have a band of poorly educated people in our state. No way they will ever understand why we have to social distance. God, please help them not to suffer too much in their ignorance.  This is going to go on a for long time. 

This covid19 pandemic became a little more 'real' for me yesterday.

I checked with a friend to see if he knew anyone sick yet.

His wife works at Nexteer.

Three weeks ago a guy came to work sick. The first sign. Then another lady got sick before they closed down the factory. 

So my friend and his wife plus their little dog went to their house up north. 

They have been there for three weeks. A week ago they both get sick. Shortness of breath. It's not getting worse or better.

He never gets sick. One of those types. No underlying weakness. He's strong yet he has it. 

The part that really made me feel bad was when he let me hear his little dog coughing and gagging. 

This is seriously deadly and there's a lot of pain and suffering going around that a lot of folks are missing. 

They don't want that for their families and friends. Yet they encircle the capitol begging for it. 

The second lady that had it at Nexteer has since died. 

How many people are dying at home right now? Silently passing away. While thugs pound their chests at the capitol professing how strong they are and they can surely handle the virus. 

People need to be very careful until we have a vaccine. That will take a year or more. 

Now we have documented reports from South Korea that people that had it, tested positive, recovered, tested negative for the prescribed two weeks so they could get out of quarantine, then tested positive again weeks later.  140 documented cases.

A nurse in Saginaw doing testing said on the local news that she has found three different Covid viruses, mutations, so it's going to be very hard to have the right vaccine in a year when the trials get finished. That's why the regular flu vaccine fails some years, the flu mutates. 

So it's possible that people never really get immunity, can get it multiple times or it doesn't go away, and there's no vaccine for it. 

Combine that with all the experts saying they haven't ever seem a virus that spreads so easily. "Never seen it". 

Not sure why the UAW would lie on the news and say that no auto workers in Saginaw have tested positive for Covid-19.

I got a letter in the mail from Nexteer that says there was at least one person who tested positive. UAW 699 represents the plant in Saginaw that has documented Covid-19 victims. 

On top of that I have first hand accounts from employees.

It's not going to work hiding it. Doesn't do anyone any good. No good will come from it …...

• 1 year later...
On 4/15/2020 at 6:11 PM, rambozo420 said:

Still a fan?

12 hours ago, rambozo420 said:

I have to admit when Trump had 30 million in tax payer dollars so crackheads could get new crack pipes I was upset.

lol

That's unreal, literally.

Do you still believe Trump's big lie that the election was stolen from him? You are OK with that he wanted to be King of America with no elections like Putin does in Russia, just be 'appointed' time after time? You would bow and kiss his ring(posterior)? Like, address him, "My Lord"? Give up the United States Constitution for him?

Edited by Restorium2

• 2 weeks later...