Stolen User Information

I just got an email from BB, talking about the protest he obviously thinks is his protest. I guess he stole my email from this site lol. He said in his email that children were killed during police raids even though they were compliant with the Michigan Medical Marihuana Act! Um I have NEVER heard of any child dying during a police raid having anything to do with a patient or caregiver. I am pretty sure we all would have heard about that. If I missed something would someone please let me know? If he is just making that up its a horible thing to lie about!

There was a young girl killed in a Raid in Detroit a while back where marijuana was found . That raid was not one involving medical marihuana specifically if I remember correct it was on a arrest warrant . However it has happened yes most these cases can be found at www.stopthedrugwar.org

It is sickening how much colateral damage has occurred from over bearing criminality and prohibition of Cannabis . The worst effect has been the denial of marijuana as a effective substance that gives comfort and could be developed into medicines for patients .

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have made donations and purchases in the past using my credit card, and don't recall if it was via pay-pal or not. Is their any chance my credit card information is unsecured?

I would also like to know if my cc info is protected.

Thank you :)

I'd be really concerned if Joe Cain/Blueberry has my credit/debit card information as well.

My good friend IMIUBU has every right to be alarmed.

With any luck, Komorn knows enough people in the legal arena to put a stop to Joe Cain's childish and criminal behavior. I will say this. If I knew the people in the legal arena as well as I am quite sure that Komorn does, I would make certain that Joe Cain/Blueberry is stopped in one way or the other.

For someone as smart as he supposedly is, he has to know that he is wrong. He is doing more harm right now and than any good he has done in the past. If he doesn't get that, then he is either mentally off his rocker or.....(I won't even go there right now because it is more alarming than stolen passwords, possible banking information/identity theft...and I'll just leave it at that.)

Some of you will be able to figure out what I'm talking about and I'll just leave it at that.

All I want to know is if there will be some kind of cage match or prize fight on the steps of the capitol on the 17th over whose protest it is. LMAO! Puff, puff, pass....

How does it feel "Oh mighty and powerful one" to have your voice silenced? Your facebook page is a joke. You couldn't draw it up any better if your intention was to divide this community.

For over a year a fellow that goes by the name of The Marijuana Rancher has been saying something like this, "Joe Cain is a threat to the medical marijuana culture." He and I had our separate issues with Joe Cain and the MMMA of old. Hell, little did I know that Joe Cain had run off a startling number of people over the past several months.

For someone who babbles on and on about how much he does for the patients and that he would die for them...he comes across as a combination of Jim Jones and Steve Martin's character Ruprecht the Monkey Boy from the movie "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels". I will say this: Blueberry knows how to beat on his pots and pans.

Mizerman

p.s. to have listened to Blueberry babble about "the patients" would be like me doing a commerical for The Hair Club For Men!!!

WARNING!!!! THIS POST CONTAINS IRRESPONSIBLE SPECULATION.

OK, did MK put the MMMA in BB's name? If that's the case then maybe Joke has rights to the site and this is the illegal one. Maybe that's the reason the clone site is still up. Maybe Komorn doesn't have the ability to force Joke to close the other site. Herd or Michael have any comments???

Mike

I do mind my manners, but when someone (crist) runs their mouth when that have no idea wtf they are talking about it pisses me off, I was stating a fact that it can be done,Mods do not have access to a database, only admins/site owners,So my suggestion to everyone before you run your mouth , make sure you know wtf your talking about other wise Close the trap,and don't make your self look ignorant.

Don't come and attack me just cause your not grown enough to overcome a childish grudge,If you have a problem with me send me a Pm i will happy discuss it, the prob is some many here have these HUGE EGO's that get in the the way of their mouth. Some here may be scared to speak their minds cause mods and admins are here, Me personally I don't give a bunny muffin if your a mod or not. I'll Speak My dam Mind

I can Honestly Say That If i were banned or w/e So be it , Not the end of the world for me.I come to this site to get info on the bills etc and make a few friends (which i have) Other then that I really don't care for anything else on the site.

As I mentioned I am here to get info,I can get all this info elseware aswell. This isn't the only MMMA site on the net Their is Hundreds,I choose to come here cause I like the people (not so much anymore) but w/e.Like i said you got a problem get at me, be a dam adult and not a child Leave your Big headed EGO at the door (for those who have them) and we can discuss it.

As I mentioned I am here to get info,I can get all this info elseware aswell. This isn't the only MMMA site on the net Their is Hundreds,I choose to come here cause I like the people (not so much anymore) but w/e.Like i said you got a problem get at me, be a dam adult and not a child Leave your Big headed EGO at the door (for those who have them) and we can discuss it.

You need to go be a mod at mmma.co where you have been begging and leave here until you grow up

Lets keep this in a little perspective. Chances are he does not have access to our passwords. Most forum software keeps those encrypted even to administrators. Now he may have access to the encrypted hash of your password and if you used a easy one he can run a program called Jack the Ripper than will run a dictionary attack on that encrypted hash. If you are using dictionary passwords or easy to guess passwords let this be a lesson and stop doing that.

The only other information he may have is an email address. I hope everyone is cautious about emails and won't easily fall pray to a phishing attack. If in doubt ask here. I'm sure someone here can vet the email for you.

I do mind my manners, but when someone (crist) runs their mouth when that have no idea wtf they are talking about it pisses me off, I was stating a fact that it can be done,Mods do not have access to a database, only admins/site owners,So my suggestion to everyone before you run your mouth , make sure you know wtf your talking about other wise Close the trap,and don't make your self look ignorant.

Don't come and attack me just cause your not grown enough to overcome a childish grudge,If you have a problem with me send me a Pm i will happy discuss it, the prob is some many here have these HUGE EGO's that get in the the way of their mouth. Some here may be scared to speak their minds cause mods and admins are here, Me personally I don't give a bunny muffin if your a mod or not. I'll Speak My dam Mind

I can Honestly Say That If i were banned or w/e So be it , Not the end of the world for me.I come to this site to get info on the bills etc and make a few friends (which i have) Other then that I really don't care for anything else on the site.

:goodjob::thumbsu::goodjob::thumbsu::goodjob:

Okay lets also do a credit card reality check. I tried to test the current site but the cc part is broken. To accept cc online you have to be PCI certified. That is why most companies use a clearing house for that part so they don't have to deal with the over the top security documentation required to prove they are PCI compliant. I can't prove it right now but I would bet that this site also used a clearing house that handled the cc part and that the cc information was never stored on this site so Joe can't have it. Not to mention that by law you can only be held accountable for $50 of cc fraud and most cc companies cover 100% of fraud.

you left out the part where you called the owner of this site a "KIKE" on fb, your words mean nothing hater!

Q

you and I rarely agree but if that is how he rolls

I say bye bye

no room for bigots/racist here

Q

you and I rarely agree but if that is how he rolls

I say bye bye

no room for bigots/racist here

Do you really need to do this? Q has been through changes as well as EVERYONE here, he's a great mod and is here for the same reasons we all are..it's been quite a change..but it really looks like things are settling down..I see great discussions and so many member names coming back..I am one. Please have a happy easter..and consider that post's like this do no one any good,they do not help us move forward. AK

Do you really need to do this? Q has been through changes as well as EVERYONE here, he's a great mod and is here for the same reasons we all are..it's been quite a change..but it really looks like things are settling down..I see great discussions and so many member names coming back..I am one. Please have a happy easter..and consider that post's like this do no one any good,they do not help us move forward. AK

I have indicated no animosity toward Qtipper

So are you defending racism?

Confused as to your issue?

I have indicated no animosity toward Qtipper

So are you defending racism?

Confused as to your issue?

My bad beans I am sorry ..I misread your post and thought it was directed at Q :rolleyes: .. It's been a long few day's for me..think I'll grab some coffee and take a break!

My bad beans I am sorry ..I misread your post and thought it was directed at Q :rolleyes: .. It's been a long few day's for me..think I'll grab some coffee and take a break!

No problem

The place kinda reminds me of a septic field ATM

but,

the wind might shift LOL

Happy Easter to you

i can attest to that, and change your password here as soon as you post over there, just to be safe! also, check the gallery for any pics that you may want removed, im guessing they would be backup'd as well?

Here is how to get your info removed from Joes "other site". Step 1: go on there and tell him he is wrong. Step 2: there is no step 2. You will be deleted in mere seconds. Medcnman.

WARNING!!!! THIS POST CONTAINS IRRESPONSIBLE SPECULATION.

OK, did MK put the MMMA in BB's name? If that's the case then maybe Joke has rights to the site and this is the illegal one. Maybe that's the reason the clone site is still up. Maybe Komorn doesn't have the ability to force Joke to close the other site. Herd or Michael have any comments???

Mike

michiganmedicalmarijuana.org resolves to 184.107.182.34

post-28404-0-38031800-1333856282_thumb.jpg

your ignorant MODS dont have access to a Database

Jimi84JustBlazeOneandBeLegalTheBegal , I am not attacking you . Read your first post , it is in FACT , rude . Besides being uncalled for . I am also not so childish as to hold a grudge against a person that is still "wet behind the ears" . Your inability to maintain a single screen name over the course of less than a year is evidence and testimony to that which you accuse other people of being , childish ! Other than that , I have no problem with you .

Archived