Is This The End? Caregivers Giving Up Inmass

LongHairBri

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And put your registration in someone else's name so when they run the plate they get a non registered name and address. If the vehicle isn't registered to a patient it should help you as long as you are not driving like an idiot.

Just be sure to consider that the cops are far more likely to try to search the vehicle if it is being driven by someone not named on the registration or insurance and who has no apparent relation to the owner.

Just be sure to consider that the cops are far more likely to try to search the vehicle if it is being driven by someone not named on the registration or insurance and who has no apparent relation to the owner.

I have been looking this up, can't seem to find a answer that is to my question. Can the police search a vehicle that I'm driving that isn't registered to myself, when if I refuse a search?

Not registered to me, but I'm driving.. do I have legal right to refuse a search is my question and can they search it due to the fact it is not my vehicle... cause that was my plan ever since I saw the bill on the table, drive a non registered legal vehicle.

Trix

:bong2:

Medcnman - why Florida? Their laws on mj are much harsher than our own. Why not the West Coast?

20 grams is a felony and road blocks 24/7 are legal . I was put in one once at 8 am on a Sunday morning . It is frustrating if you have a schedule to keep . Sometimes the waits can be up to a hour and it is illegal to avoid them by turning around and leaving . I wouldn't put Florida in the catagory with Oklahoma but it isn't good especially for Yankee's ! Ask any good ole boy he will take a drink and tell you their like hemmorhoids they come down won't go back up and are a regular pain in the ....It is a beautiful State and there are plenty of nice people there like anywhere else .

Edited by Croppled1

I think people forgot, this law was simply step 1.

We are on a journey to the promised land and i am proud to help push the carts there for the next generation. We are the Pioneers of medical marijuana. Now we just have to cross the Mississippi and watch out for the Indians on our way to the promised land.

The day the law passed in November of 2008, the first thing i said after results came in was "Yay! Hopey McChange won!" Then i seen the MMj law passed and said, " Now the real fight has started".

I just seen things differently(realisticly) i guess.

O yea... and i don't like it one fruckn bit either.

where are the indians i could use a good cleansing, sweat bath, direction,vision and smugging. look to the four directions of life and the spirit of grandfather for wisdom on how to deal with the white mans law. only then shall we prevail in the journey to federal recongition

hemp4life

It amazes me the fear mongering that exist in our community. Its no wonder so many of us go to jail....the judge can say what he wants....any fool can read, other than the judge. its a fact....look it up...i mean really look into what zero tolerance means....looking into schedule one....how fn hard can it be to grasp....zero tolerance can not apply to medical marijuana. i know its more serving to run around going "the sky is falling the sky is falling...."

Sorry, not following you here. What do you think the Court of Appeals meant in the Koon decision?

i think they dont know how to read .... really you gotta be playing with me....whats zero tolerance means...no sched one....whats sched one mean....no medi benefits ( its right in the law look into it) ....

" It did not say that just having a trace in your blood was a disqualifying factor."

Seriously?!? Do you really believe that?!? There were "No Tolerance" laws for driving under the influence BEFORE the law was passed. The law had decided that a trace in your blood was illegal long before the MMMA was passed.

This was ALWAYS the law.......ALWAYS.

Why is that so hard to understand?

yep zero tolerance for mmj has been around alot longer then this law, if you got caught smoking mmj in a boat they took your boat, if you got caught with one joint they could take your boat, nothing has changed as far as driving goes, you were not allowed to drive on narcotics and you have never been allowed to drive on mmj, what makes any one think becoming a legal mm pt gives you the right to drive impaired?

dont drive impaired and if you dont have to dont drive with any mm in your vehicle, I know people have to deliver to their pts, just do it like the law says you have to, if you get pulled over, dont show your card, make sure your card is no where that leo can see it! you people are tripping, maybe ya'll should just go back to drinking the kool aide!

Doom and Gloom, did the old ceo come back or what?

Peace

Jim

How does this help a patient in court or in a traffic stop?

hmm....nothing helps a pt at a traffic stop besides shutting your trap. As for the court room Idk, neither do you. we are not lawyers, but i don't have to be. its connect the dots. 2nd line of the sched one says no med benefits. So from that point on we cease to talk about medical marijuana....help me to understand how medical Marijn is a sched one. Im a pt need some understanding. Please dont tell me a judge said so as hes obviously daft and even jokeland judges said dif....you explain to me how medical marijuana is schedule one.then i can join in on the the sky is falling...i dont get it right now.

We had an Oakland County judge rule that Marijuana could not be a schedule one any longer. Her basis was that the people declared that it does have medicinal value and as a result was not schedule one since all schedule one drugs have none. Does anyone know if that ruling has been challeneged? Or just ignored?

I have been looking this up, can't seem to find a answer that is to my question. Can the police search a vehicle that I'm driving that isn't registered to myself, when if I refuse a search?

Not registered to me, but I'm driving.. do I have legal right to refuse a search is my question and can they search it due to the fact it is not my vehicle... cause that was my plan ever since I saw the bill on the table, drive a non registered legal vehicle.

Trix

:bong2:

you can refuse them to search your car w/o a search warrant, but i will bet the farm they will hold you there till the search warrant comes, but still dont let them in, if you dont have anything to hide make them get a warrant, if a cop has reasonable cause ie smells weed, or alchohol or sees some paraphanilia yea he can search w/o a warrrant, if you keep your car clean and you dont travel with meds, dont let them search your car, make them get a warrant! dont make it easy on butt hole leo's!~

Peace

Jim

you can refuse them to search your car w/o a search warrant, but i will bet the farm they will hold you there till the search warrant comes, but still dont let them in, if you dont have anything to hide make them get a warrant, if a cop has reasonable cause ie smells weed, or alchohol or sees some paraphanilia yea he can search w/o a warrrant, if you keep your car clean and you dont travel with meds, dont let them search your car, make them get a warrant! dont make it easy on butt hole leo's!~

Peace

Jim

i agree don't let them and just because they smell mmj it is no longer a crime in Mich

People like them don't use constructive comparison to understand their thinking is wrong.

Like;

What other herbs does Rite Aid sell by prescription?

Are there any other drugs prescribed to Americans every day that start with a substance that can be hallucinogenic?

They just are not good thinkers.

I do know. I go to the courtroom a lot, even though I am not a lawyer. I also hear many, many stories of the courtroom. I am basing what I am saying on watching cases proceed, reading opinions, and talking to lawyers on the subject daily.

What schedule do you think cannabis resides on after the MMMA of 2008 passed if it is not schedule I?

You seem to be asking a lot of questions for someone in the know, you also seem to not be providing much info for someone so in the know.... I KNOW medical cannabis cannot be schedule one....look up the requirements it doesn't fit. i know you wont argue that cuz you cant. ask you buddy the lawyer, hell next time the judge is reading to you make a request.....or look into it for yourself. the 2nd line of schedule says it has no medical use.... you have to be a fekn moron to not the connect the dots.

• 4 weeks later...

Simple solution.....VOTE!!!! just like we all voted to pass the original bill we ALL need to sign the petition to make marijuana legal...problem solved. Also vote for representives that have and support your interests instead of following some bs party line.