i have a question i sent off all my info and a money order i did not have access to a check. i sent it off feb. 22 i received the returned green card on the 23 of feb. it is now the 7th of june i have yet to receive any info. an i safe? would i have received some type of info if i was denied? it states something about so much time after check was cashed is it possible for them not to cash it and be holding my app. to review? or is it like it saysa fter 15 days with no letter back im safe? or 15 days after they cash money order? please help

i have a question i sent off all my info and a money order i did not have access to a check. i sent it off feb. 22 i received the returned green card on the 23 of feb. it is now the 7th of june i have yet to receive any info. an i safe? would i have received some type of info if i was denied? it states something about so much time after check was cashed is it possible for them not to cash it and be holding my app. to review? or is it like it saysa fter 15 days with no letter back im safe? or 15 days after they cash money order? please help

money orders are a pain in the a55, go to the place you got it and tell em you need the date it was cashed. if it was from the post office i think its a 6401 form you gotta ask for (trust me the ppl working the wont have a clue) it will cost like 6 bucks and take anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months to get to ya. i also heard you have to wait till 60 days after you got it but im not sure if that was just for the post office or not.

money orders are a pain in the a55, go to the place you got it and tell em you need the date it was cashed. if it was from the post office i think its a 6401 form you gotta ask for (trust me the ppl working the wont have a clue) it will cost like 6 bucks and take anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months to get to ya. i also heard you have to wait till 60 days after you got it but im not sure if that was just for the post office or not.

well its been way past 60 days i should have received something by now right?

Edited by moostafa

well its been way past 60 days i should have received something by now right?

You have to go back to the place you got the money order and request a cash date, they dont send it automatically. Did you get the money order from the post office? I mean you probably are legal but without the date saying when it was cashed you have no proof. Legally I think its 21 days after your money order is cashed your legal if you dont get a denial letter..

Thats the pain with money orders, When i got mine i had to wait 60 days after i had the money order made out, then when i went to get the cash date they told me it could be anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months, luckily it was only 2 weeks. I just got my cash date about a week ago, and am expecting my card in about a month.. So we were kinda in the same boat. Hope that helps,

Yeah~~~I'm waiting on my renewal too.

Received~ 4/11/11

Cashed~ 4/12/11

Still waiting!

My last renewal was back to me in 3 weeks.

Seems like they are going back and not forward in their quest to meet the Law

required time frame.

Bawhahaha~~ I could barely get that out without cracking!

Quest to meet the time frame.....feels more like dragging of feet to stop the train.

Check chased 12/7/2010 and no card yet.. Anyone know of a time frame that I should start to be concerned? I’m concerned now, but not sure what to do! I see so many people here that their checks were cashed much later than mine, and I’m still waiting :growl::notfair::thumbsd:

Ohh yea you too.........Pooooooof

I have come to find out that people certified under the Clinton twp doc through the appliance store aren't getting the cards. i talked to someone that is still waiting since late October (before the investigation started). perhaps this applies to you, perhaps not, they cashed his check too. I would consult another doctor immediately if that is the case, if not, then the very least call them. I had my patients' card and my CG card arrive in just under 4 mos:

card came yesterday for first patient:

issued 2/23/2011

expires 3/01/2012

snapback.pngHempcheff, on 08 February 2011 - 06:54 AM, said:

sent in 2 new patient and caregiver apps yesterday.

ON YOUR MARK,

GET SET,

WAIT.........

Check chased 12/7/2010 and no card yet.. Anyone know of a time frame that I should start to be concerned? I’m concerned now, but not sure what to do! I see so many people here that their checks were cashed much later than mine, and I’m still waiting :growl::notfair::thumbsd:

I have come to find out that people certified under the Clinton twp doc through the appliance store aren't getting the cards. i talked to someone that is still waiting since late October (before the investigation started). perhaps this applies to you, perhaps not, they cashed his check too. I would consult another doctor immediately if that is the case, if not, then the very least call them. I had my patients' card and my CG card arrive in just under 4 mos:

card came yesterday for first patient:

issued 2/23/2011

expires 3/01/2012

snapback.pngHempcheff, on 08 February 2011 - 06:54 AM, said:

sent in 2 new patient and caregiver apps yesterday.

ON YOUR MARK,

GET SET,

WAIT.........

I know nothing about the Clinton twp doctor, my patient was certified by a Shannon Wiggins. December 9th 2010 was over 6 months ago.. I'm so confused. Should I have my patient contact the state soon? :unsure:

Thanks for the poooof.. fingers are crossed, I'm waiting on a caregiver card for myself and my patient is waiting also.. should they come at the same time? Work your magic for me please :angel: And thank you

There have been cases of both. The cards could arrive at the same time or could arrive some

length apart. I do not think there is any ryme to reason with these clowns

Did you send a M/O from the post office?, cause I was planning on doing it that way, but now it seem like a pain in the A55 to do it this way.

Edited by     

Mailed 2/6/11

Received 2/11/11

Cashed 2/11/11

Issued 3/02/11

Expires 4/01/12

Waited far too long for this glorified piece of plastic! Good thing too, a "foam party" at a local nightclub destroyed my phone, paperwork, and everything in my wallet. Good way to start the week though!

Edited by sho

Yeah~~~I'm waiting on my renewal too.

Received~ 4/11/11

Cashed~ 4/12/11

Still waiting!

My last renewal was back to me in 3 weeks.

Seems like they are going back and not forward in their quest to meet the Law

required time frame.

Bawhahaha~~ I could barely get that out without cracking!

Quest to meet the time frame.....feels more like dragging of feet to stop the train.

Finally came today 6/24/11

It took a month longer this year than it did for my renewal last year...... Nice to see they are getting LESS competent!