:rolleyes: Hi Ya'll I can hardly believe it! I finnaly recieved my card today. We are blessed to live in such a wonderful country. It could be worse. But that 112 day wait was awful to take....

Hell yes !Mine took 4 months. Time to go behind the garage and fire it up :D

so I mailed my rec in January certified mail with a money order.

I still haven't gotten the signed receipt that it was delivered, the bank says the money order hasn't been cashed yet. I don't know whats going on.

I haven't gotten a denial letter so what is going on??

I received a email this morning in reply to my inquiry concerning some issues with being denied.

Mind you I started the process back in Oct 2010. I have been denied twice for some bs reasons. From what I understand the MDCH is swamped with apps and renewal requests. Nor will they assign more employees to the task of processing apps.

I will once again be resubmitting my app asap.

Here is some info for those that may be able to get some affirmative action going.

http://www.michigan.gov/mdch/0,1607,7-132--6391--,00.html

Best of luck.

Edited by Fat Freddy

for those of you that have Hard Cards, that do NOT have a designated CG, would you do me the favor of stating what is on the reverse side of the card, regarding the Ability to Grow?

does your PT card Say-

Ability to Grow: Yes

on it?

If you do not have a designated caregiver then on the front of your card it should

say on the bottom of the card " Authorized to Possess Plants YES". I do not know

what it says on the back. My guess would be nothing. Hope that helps.

ok, it seems the newest cards (2011 issue) have the info on the reverse side.

They must have changed it Again... Thanx for the info. Now I wont be all

freaked out when I get my new card and looks all wrong and chit. As I'm

sure most have thought when they got their 2011 cards. Since I renew

in middle of the year I may never see a 2011 card and may jump straight to

the 2012 version That will feature the December 21,2012 expiration date. :lolu:

• 2 weeks later...

Mailed 11/24/2010

Check Cashed 11/30/2010

Card Issued 12/14/2010

Card Received 4/2/2011

Expires 1/1/2012

This thread has helped me a lot over the last...4 months. I wanted to say thanks for starting it and ask everyone to please keep it alive! If you build it they will come. If you maintain it they will survive.

Hello, this is my first post to this site. I just wanted to let everyone know that I received a very fast response from Melissa M. Peters, Medical Marihuana Program Coordinator, at the state. As of 4/11/2011 they are processing applications from the end of November 2010. She apologized in the email for not having updated the phone recording since February 8, 2011 and also apologized for the website being out of date. Her email seems to mirror the results of this post, that it is taking 4 1/2 months or so from the time you mail your application until the time you receive your physical card. I hope that this information is helpful. If you have found your way to this blog looking for an approximate time of when you will receive your card, please come back and post when you do receive it.