i see i thought i was getting ripped

looking for my card how far behind are they with the mailing of the cards. Third year member slowest card return ever however last year at this time their was 40,000 card holders and now there is 90,000 strong and growing.Best medication for any type of pain.

From bearspayton somewhere in the sticks of Michigan

• 2 weeks later...

Well here is where I stand...

I had went with my caregiver we both had our applications stamped on February 16th 2011. Well a month later I was denied due to 6he fact they didn't except my medicaid so I had to pay the full $100 instead of the original $25. So I had to pay the balance of $75, and reapply. Got my new application stamped on March 29th 2011. Not sure when They cashed my $75 money order, But I know I never received a denial letter this time and the first time they only mentioned payment was the issue of why I was denied. I am not sure when / if my card will show up at this point. My Caregiver who was not denied from the February application received their card a month ago. So any help or way to contact someone would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Well here is where I stand...

I had went with my caregiver we both had our applications stamped on February 16th 2011. Well a month later I was denied due to 6he fact they didn't except my medicaid so I had to pay the full $100 instead of the original $25. So I had to pay the balance of $75, and reapply. Got my new application stamped on March 29th 2011. Not sure when They cashed my $75 money order, But I know I never received a denial letter this time and the first time they only mentioned payment was the issue of why I was denied. I am not sure when / if my card will show up at this point. My Caregiver who was not denied from the February application received their card a month ago. So any help or way to contact someone would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

They will accept a letter of benefits you request a proof of income letter for medicare . Please ask next year and I am sure someone will point you to where to download the letter to include with your application . Many of us are in that boat and it was surely that you sent in a document they won't accept as proof .

If someone has problems navigating this on their own ask and others wiill help it happens all the time . Somewhere there is a link with it explained but I don't know it its been pinned or put in the basic form information .

This is a link to get the form mailed for medicare it takes 10 days you can get it even faster if you have a fax or go to the local office .

https://secure.ssa.g.../BEVE/main.html

It took me forever to find this thread as I posted poor information there are different rules for medicaid they are listed here . I care more then you will ever know but being disabled and just human were all prone to making mistakes and I made one . Read the information here .

http://www.michigan....10_311724_7.pdf

Edited by Croppled1

They will accept a letter of benefits you request a proof of income letter for medicare . Please ask next year and I am sure someone will point you to where to download the letter to include with your application . Many of us are in that boat and it was surely that you sent in a document they won't accept as proof .

If someone has problems navigating this on their own ask and others wiill help it happens all the time . Somewhere there is a link with it explained but I don't know it its been pinned or put in the basic form information .

This is a link to get the form mailed it takes 10 days you can get it even faster if you have a fax or go to the local office .

https://secure.ssa.g.../BEVE/main.html

Thank you for the advice for when I renew, but I am really concerned with whether or not my card will arrive. And if so how long should I wait, and who if anyone to contact if it has taken to long?

mailed out feb 14th, check cashed a few days later. where o where could be card?!

Very frustrating isn't it.. I'm waiting for a caregivers card and patient is still waiting on his card.. I called and left a message and have yet to hear anything back. I did talk my patient into calling this coming Monday.. update will follow.. I'm very sorry you're having to deal with this lonely.. :notfair::growl: My patients card was cashed on December 7th 2010!

:thumbsd:

• 3 weeks later...

Well Finally received my card today!! yes!! Took almost 5 months of teeth gritting mailbox checking madness lol!!!

Paperwork Stamped: 3/29/2011

Check Cleared: 3/31/2011

Card Received: 8/30/2011

Card Issued: 4/12/2011

Card Expires: 5/01/2011<--Edit 5/01/2012 Sorry. (thanks Mike44)

Well it has taken forever just try hard to be patient and it will arrive when you least expect it.

Edited by Bionic Chronic

I sure hope thats a typo on the expiration date, but knowing the state, that's what it says. :(

I'm still waiting on 2 caregiver cards, one @ 6 mos. and 1 just over 5

Well hope it works out soon, I know I went nuts looking for my card in the mail.. The state needs to get on their bunny muffin and stop trying to close everything down..(All Lansing Dispensaries are closed)

OMG, I can't believe this is still taking SO LONG!!! My first year's up and I'm ready to renew...I had to wait three months for my card last year, I thought by the time I had to renew they'd have this all figured out...now they're FIVE MONTHS out!?! WTF is going on over at the MDCH? I thought they were going to privatize the system if MDCH couldn't handle it? Absolutely unacceptable!!!

I have written, called and emailed them to try and find out at what point a caregiver is allowed to grow for a new patient. No response so I don't know if I am legal or not. I certainly want to comply with the law, but I also don't want these people to go without meds.

I cannot find any info on this anywhere, and I can't meet all their needs with only 12 plants.

I hope something good happens soon, as I can do without the stress.

Well Finally received my card today!! yes!! Took almost 5 months of teeth gritting mailbox checking madness lol!!!

Paperwork Stamped: 3/29/2011

Check Cleared: 3/31/2011

Card Received: 8/30/2011

Card Issued: 4/12/2011

Card Expires: 5/01/2011<--Edit 5/01/2012 Sorry. (thanks Mike44)

Well it has taken forever just try hard to be patient and it will arrive when you least expect it.

thats crazy my check cleared on 3/18/2011 and im still waiting ... i should have gotten mine b4 you hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

OMG, I can't believe this is still taking SO LONG!!! My first year's up and I'm ready to renew...I had to wait three months for my card last year, I thought by the time I had to renew they'd have this all figured out...now they're FIVE MONTHS out!?! WTF is going on over at the MDCH? I thought they were going to privatize the system if MDCH couldn't handle it? Absolutely unacceptable!!!

Only Three months for renewals, five months of waiting is reserved for new applications.