How can people be so heart less?

I was raised in a christian home, taught to give to those in need.

I just hope that some day people would just open their minds and hearts.

Less cards better for the state? As I recall da gov snatched the funding from the mmm program and stuffed it into the general fund.

Guess they just want the money without doing the job...... sounds like it may be borderline fraud!

Borderline?

I'm now past 6 months waiting for my new card. It was just a change so I could posess my own plants. Got the letter though.

• 3 weeks later...

they STILL can not use a PHOTO on the card. NO bills pass, no new laws, thus NO PHOTOS yet.

WE need to sue like MAINE did. They sued and WON on the grounds a Registry and Registry ID card Violates the Privacy provision of their MMJ Act/Law.

We should be on this like Stink in Crap.

Its BS that some have been waiting 6-8 mths. Got mine in less than 2 1/2 months since the check was cashed. I can imagine a LARA office building in complete chaos, everyones paperwork flying all over the air, fires in the trash cans, and whoevers paperwork lands in the printer gets their card!

Its BS that some have been waiting 6-8 mths. Got mine in less than 2 1/2 months since the check was cashed. I can imagine a LARA office building in complete chaos, everyones paperwork flying all over the air, fires in the trash cans, and whoevers paperwork lands in the printer gets their card!

and just think back in 2009 we got are cards in less then 21 days