One of my Caregiver Cards showed up today!

Sent in: god knows when... April-ish 2011

Letter Date: April 12, 2012

Card issue date: 5/27/2011 almost laughable

Expires: 6/1/2012 Very laughable

Not sure if there's any reason to remove the card from the paper since it's ready for renewel.

First time post but figured this would be useful information to others. Got my card today from LARA. I sent in my renewal paperwork on Feb. 4, 2012, check cashed on Feb. 7, 2012, never got a letter but card arrived in the mail today. Have to say it is a lot nicer looking card then in the past.....

Lucky, but I should be soon if they are getting feburarys out I sent mine in March, Still waiting tho.

card just arrived :P

Renewal:

doc exam, 7/27/2011

application signed and dated 7/27/2011

certified mail receipt 2/15/2012

money order cashed 2/21/2012

Printed on new card:

card issued 7/16/2010

card expires 4/1/2013

new patient id numberas well

i noticed on my last cg card the registry # changed for me and the patient

DEAR ALL BOARD MEMBERS:

Please keep posting Registry Card DATE Data -- ONLY DATES information (for possible legal action against the program for not compliance with the Act) -

If so We would not be seeking money, but compliance with the LAW that states the Program must issue the Cards in 20 days -- the Driver's Licenses are issued quickly, why are these MMP cards not issued and when issued some expire a month after they are received -- need to find the patterns of what they are doing?:

Date information should be block numbers formatted (so we can read them from different people's writing) :

XX/XX/XXXX [2 Digit Months (01-12), 2 digit Days (01-31), 4 digit years, (2012)]

Please include:

1) Date Patient's Application Sent by Mail to MMProgram (estimated date stamped on envelope no more than 1 day off)

2) Date Check/MO Cashed (should be in your checking account -- for people who got copy of check, others do not worry about it)

3) Date LARA "New" Letter RECEIVED by Patient should be close to the date on the Letter

(add at end of date, the character "A" for Approval / "D" for Denial, Letter "N" for no letter received, or None = N)

Most people do NOT send the application by Certified Mail Return Receipt Requested, so we are NOT collecting this data --

4) Date Registry Card was Received by Patient in Mail (when you got Registry Card in the Mail)

Registry Card DATES:

5) Date ISSUED printed on Card (this IS the dates printed on the Registry Card -- only data on the cards)

6) Date EXPIRES - on Card (this IS the dates printed on the Registry Card -- only the data on the cards)

Time frames --

7) Days between Issued #5 and Expires #6 -- number of days (when you get card should be on the Registry Card in Hand by Mail).

8) Days between Card Received in Mail, and Card Expiration Date #6 (days from when you received Card (not date on Card) to the date the Card Expires)

9) New or Renewal --- Use ONLY One Letter --- "N" for New Application, Use Letter "R" for Renewal (so should be either N or R)

CAREGIVERS

Please use Same format as above (obviously some differences) ---

Will are building a database of time the Medical Marijuana Program is processing the Applications - Patients and Caregivers.

We only want DATES --- We do not want any IDENTIFIABLE data or information. Just dates and the codes note above.

This is so we can ascertain how fast the State is processing PATIENT and CAREGIVER REGISTRY CARDS and the

time they are good on the Card. DO NOT POST NAMES, CARD REGISTRY NUMBERS, and any other identifiable information.

If you need to add any explanatory comments, PLEASE put at the bottom five (5) or more lines away from dates

(as we need to be able to cut and paste data into the database).

WE WILL POST THE DATA IN A GRAPH POSTED ON THIS THREAD WHEN WE HAVE APPROX 500 CARDS DATES DATA for 2011-2012 time frame (current cards) -- AND THEN EVERY 200 OR SO CARDS THEREAFTER......So the more posts the faster the data can be posted.

Thanks, M

Edited by Murph

DEAR ALL BOARD MEMBERS:

Please keep posting Registry Card DATE Data -- ONLY DATES information (for possible legal action against the program for not compliance with the Act) -

If so We would not be seeking money, but compliance with the LAW that states the Program must issue the Cards in 20 days -- the Driver's Licenses are issued quickly, why are these MMP cards not issued and when issued some expire a month after they are received -- need to find the patterns of what they are doing?:

Date information should be block numbers formatted (so we can read them from different people's writing) :

XX/XX/XXXX [2 Digit Months (01-12), 2 digit Days (01-31), 4 digit years, (2012)]

Please include:

1) Date Patient's Application Sent by Mail to MMProgram (estimated date stamped on envelope no more than 1 day off)

2) Date Check/MO Cashed (should be in your checking account -- for people who got copy of check, others do not worry about it)

3) Date LARA "New" Letter RECEIVED by Patient should be close to the date on the Letter

(add at end of date, the character "A" for Approval / "D" for Denial, Letter "N" for no letter received, or None = N)

Most people do NOT send the application by Certified Mail Return Receipt Requested, so we are NOT collecting this data --

4) Date Registry Card was Received by Patient in Mail (when you got Registry Card in the Mail)

Registry Card DATES:

5) Date ISSUED printed on Card (this IS the dates printed on the Registry Card -- only data on the cards)

6) Date EXPIRES - on Card (this IS the dates printed on the Registry Card -- only the data on the cards)

Time frames --

7) Days between Issued #5 and Expires #6 -- number of days (when you get card should be on the Registry Card in Hand by Mail).

8) Days between Card Received in Mail, and Card Expiration Date #6 (days from when you received Card (not date on Card) to the date the Card Expires)

9) New or Renewal --- Use ONLY One Letter --- "N" for New Application, Use Letter "R" for Renewal (so should be either N or R)

CAREGIVERS

Please use Same format as above (obviously some differences) ---

Will are building a database of time the Medical Marijuana Program is processing the Applications - Patients and Caregivers.

We only want DATES --- We do not want any IDENTIFIABLE data or information. Just dates and the codes note above.

This is so we can ascertain how fast the State is processing PATIENT and CAREGIVER REGISTRY CARDS and the

time they are good on the Card. DO NOT POST NAMES, CARD REGISTRY NUMBERS, and any other identifiable information.

If you need to add any explanatory comments, PLEASE put at the bottom five (5) or more lines away from dates

(as we need to be able to cut and paste data into the database).

WE WILL POST THE DATA IN A GRAPH POSTED ON THIS THREAD WHEN WE HAVE APPROX 500 CARDS DATES DATA for 2011-2012 time frame (current cards) -- AND THEN EVERY 200 OR SO CARDS THEREAFTER......So the more posts the faster the data can be posted.

Thanks, M

I know I posted most of this info in this post for my 2011-2012 card....I am now renewing for 2012-2013.

Wooooo. My 1st green caregiver card arrived today...

It expires in 36 days. :lolu:

What a friggin joke.

Weird. So my Caregiver card is like 10 months late, but I just received my patient card today only 27 days late! Big improvement for sure. They did not even send me the letter, just the Hard Card. Perhaps because it was a renewal it was faster? Who knows... :huh: