Going from a capcity of 800 a day to 4800 a day is showing. The community pressured them into it and there has been a lot of work done in Lansing.

I am still waiting for the day folks aren't surprised by a reasonable turn around on the cards.

Dr. Bob

Sorry,

I sent in my renewal on 3/3/12. My card was set to expire on 4/1/2012. I received a hard card today, 4/28/2012. It expires 4/1/2013

Someone that sent in their paperwork for a renewal card on March 3rd received their card yesterday April 28. Just picked up the message off our voicemail. :jig:

Hilarious. Exactly the date, and amount of time it took them to get me my renewal. At least there is some uniformity to be seen.

Could someone block out the name number and private stuff and scan the new cards and post the image here, so we all can see what they look like if they are that much different?

PS -- Please post the dates as I still want to collect data -- they have a law to comply with --if you or I took 3 years to comply with a law, I think you know where we would be.

M

Edited by Murph

New patient

Paper work sent 4-09-2012

Paperwork received 4-11-2012

Money cashed 4-13-2012

No denial letter or approval letter received yet

Card came today :) 5-24-12

Issue date - 4-26-12

Expires - 5-01-2013

One happy fella

Edited by Kevdogg

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to those who posted their date info on renewals -- please keep the data coming but I have fewer than 100 ....there are 131,000 cards issued. Can we not get 1000 points of data about dates sent, check cashed, card rcvd., and issue and expiration dates?

If we want hard data on how fast they are issuing cards -- both patient and caregiver -- We need the date info posted.

It is anonymous as nothing but dates is used or wanted. Scan back in this thread if you need or want an explanation of how to or what for ....

M

Daughter and I went in April 5th She first time , I'm a renewel Registered mail signed april 15th mine and hers same day. checks cashed same day, april 23rd. her hard card came today 5/12, not mine Boo. she laugh. date says on her card issued 5/07/12 expires 6/01/13 extra month wahoo . lucky kid

I'll let you know soon about my card soon - it certainly looks like things have been faster as of late. My check was cashed last Friday (5/11). I have to say, the waiting period until I'm legal is killing me. Mostly, I'm anxious to see if it will work for my pain. I will be so glad to trade in the Vicodin for Cannabis. I am a bit concerned after jumping through all these hoops that it won't be effective, it would be so disappointing.

I have severe osteoarthritis in my knees and every step is painful. Does anyone else has experience with osteoarthritis and Cannabis? I find that if I take a combo of ibuprofen and vicodin it definitely helps, so I'm hoping the anti-inflammatory and pain-killing properties of Cannabis offer me as good or better relief (and safer than the Vicodin).

For those of you wondering about knee replacements, I'm under 40, and none of the three orthopedic surgeons I consulted with wanted to do a knee replacement at my age.

I'll let you know soon about my card soon - it certainly looks like things have been faster as of late. My check was cashed last Friday (5/11). I have to say, the waiting period until I'm legal is killing me. Mostly, I'm anxious to see if it will work for my pain. I will be so glad to trade in the Vicodin for Cannabis. I am a bit concerned after jumping through all these hoops that it won't be effective, it would be so disappointing.

I have severe osteoarthritis in my knees and every step is painful. Does anyone else has experience with osteoarthritis and Cannabis? I find that if I take a combo of ibuprofen and vicodin it definitely helps, so I'm hoping the anti-inflammatory and pain-killing properties of Cannabis offer me as good or better relief (and safer than the Vicodin).

For those of you wondering about knee replacements, I'm under 40, and none of the three orthopedic surgeons I consulted with wanted to do a knee replacement at my age.

I was told 10 years ago that I needed both knees replaced.

I take ONLY MM for the pain, to be honest I do have my bad days still but a little oil with the herb takes care of those days.

Congrats I am sure you will be a great caregiver . Some who are very serious about it have even taken the certified health aide course through a community college . It is only 6 weeks a certificate course that is very reasonable in cost and you are elgible to be hired by a home staffing agency which are having more and more patients on the program apply for assistance . Many agencies are looking for individuals who are tolerant of medical cannabis patients who need service without worries . Pay usually starts around$ $9 a hour and 32 cents a mile when running errands . It is one business where people are still being given overtime and with overtime some aides make above $24,000 a year . A good car , politeness , cleanliness and record keeping habbits are required . People suited to it enjoy a great sense of accomlishment , and make many friends in their communities .

Many people have discussed being a caregiver for a patient in possession of their plants grown at a patients own residence The discriminatory tax treatment by the Feds which does not allow expenses associated with what the IRS states is illgal grow actiivty has been a motivator of interest as caregivers attempt to be treated fairly under law. Right now many caregivers pay taxes based 100% of what they take in or just are so frustrated they do not comply at all .This is something the Ron Paul Barney Frank bill on medical cannabis for 2012 addresses . Most people do not understand the great risks and sacrifices caregivers are making to try to effect eventual fair play and change , the same with those involved in Farmers Markets and Dispenaries . Each activity brings on unique challenges .Bringing it out in the open keeps the $$$ in our country and out of cartels pockets .It actually free's up Law Enforcement to go after cartels and gangs who become highly exposed when they attempt to enter and exist in the qualified patient population . . .

Everyone must self evaluate after studying the risk profille of being involved in different activities that are required under medical use . My risk tolerance and health only allow me to participate as a patient . Waiting to see how long it takes to obtain a card this year , Last year it had increased from 2010 .

Edited by Croppled1