Has anyone had trouble with their letter From Social Security Disabillity ? What are they asking agents for ? I know one man who asked repeatedly for a letter that had his name , social security number and that he was on a award for current disabillity that is active which which is all true and they simpley cannot write one that looks professional which is easily understood and has the required information on it . It appears to be another way those in both the State and Federal Government who are opposed to the act are causing harm to patients and discriminatiing against those on disabillity as well as hunting caregivers at a cost to those to sick to be involved in this struggle . Why hasn't the State of Michigan asked Social Security for a specific form letter patients can ask by number for that is on file and complies without a doubt ? The agents don't appear to have the skills to write them nor can they be held responsable for the consequences to patient's and it takes months for patients to know if what they write satisfies the State .

What has happened appears to be on purpose discrimination against the patient . It is impossible to prove but very real , is occurring , and they are very sick being pushed over their limits by manafactured problems . I hope they don't die like Sal Argo and several others have . They have real personal business to attend to for end of life of and remaining independent as long as possible as well as fulfilling family responsabillities in severe disabillity .1/7 severe chronic pain patients give up fighting for realistic treatment and commit suicide .They receive barberic abusive care in this country due to the theory of substance abuse and lack of support for patient rights to have comfort their number one priority at all times and be respected . We treat animals better . Medical care and insurance being diameterically opposed is a sham . Cannabis is a god send to improper medication adminsitration and support .

Edited by Croppled1

Has anyone had trouble with their letter From Social Security Disabillity ? What are they asking agents for ? I know one man who asked repeatedly for a letter that had his name , social security number and that he was on a award for current disabillity that is active which which is all true and they simpley cannot write one that looks professional which is easily understood and has the required information on it . It appears to be another way those in both the State and Federal Government who are opposed to the act are causing harm to patients and discriminatiing against those on disabillity as well as hunting caregivers at a cost to those to sick to be involved in this struggle . Why hasn't the State of Michigan asked Social Security for a specific form letter patients can ask by number for that is on file and complies without a doubt ? The agents don't appear to have the skills to write them nor can they be held responsable for the consequences to patient's and it takes months for patients to know if what they write satisfies the State .

What has happened appears to be on purpose discrimination against the patient . It is impossible to prove but very real , is occurring , and they are very sick being pushed over their limits by manafactured problems . I hope they don't die like Sal Argo and several others have . They have real personal business to attend to for end of life of and remaining independent as long as possible as well as fulfilling family responsabillities in severe disabillity .1/7 severe chronic pain patients give up fighting for realistic treatment and commit suicide .They receive barberic abusive care in this country due to the theory of substance abuse and lack of support for patient rights to have comfort their number one priority at all times and be respected . We treat animals better . Medical care and insurance being diameterically opposed is a sham . Cannabis is a god send to improper medication adminsitration and support .

All I ask Social security for is a copy of my award letter. they give me a computer print up with a statement if there is any questions contact so n so. Lara has excepted it both times I have applied.

I dont know. But we will see. I just sent in my renewal and sent my original award letter because the one I requested for SS did not say the word disability on it anywhere. And in the LARA paperwork it underlines the word disability when talking about the proof letter. The paper SS sent me said this is what can be used for proofs for states, etc. But like I said did not use the word disability on it anywhere so I sent the other. So we will see......

How long did it take this time around?

It took about 8 weeks, but I mailed my papers 5 weeks before due. Heck, all the funds and stuff was provided and waiting. I would guess that my works were held until it was necessary to process. Like I said, I never waited more than a couple of weeks. Even if the funds are there,I won't mail so early next time.

All I ask Social security for is a copy of my award letter. they give me a computer print up with a statement if there is any questions contact so n so. Lara has excepted it both times I have applied.

This patients award letter is over 10 years old and not accepted . The patient sent in a letter trusting LARA's explanation that they won't be removed from protection for 60 days ( since learned not true must solve deficiency by renew date or need new application so send in early so you have time to fix it if you make mistakes ) since their check was cashed and they sent in a more information that should be fine before the expiration date . They were terrified they were very sick when they received the denial and in pain from a new health issue . 4 years should be time enough to print what policy is and how denial for low payment or a paperwork error effects a patient if corrected before the expiration date there should be a special procedure for handling them with a notation in the corner of the envolope stating attention to denials or something similar . Right now their trusting the paperwork will be seen in two days not 15 like the checks are nomrally cashed . They are living in fear terrified and will be until their card comes or LARA calls and says its ok something they apparently dont' do . They have the paperwork they sent it but when will it be verified all is ok ? Lara has 2 letters one regisrared one sent first class in response like they sent the patient . The patient was honestly unable to get to the door in time to receive the registared letter they are honest about receiving the other one . They are acting in good faith and don't deserve a system that creates fear or criminality in their care causing distractions and leading to less chance of proper treatment .The last thing patients need is more reasons to be violated . All people see are the ambulatory patients not those too sick and confused unable to leak medication or even access the program . This is their act everyone has someone worse off then they are to look out for and make sure this program works for the sickest and weakest patients . .The act needs to be designed for the most infirmed who for the most part will be impoverished due to a ihabillity to work not for profit and not for abusers .So many patients being charged $100 can't even afford the $25 and obtain protection I imagine even this poor patient having trouble now feels fortunate . I know I do . Why didn't they have a discount for low income ?

Edited by Croppled1

I dont know. But we will see. I just sent in my renewal and sent my original award letter because the one I requested for SS did not say the word disability on it anywhere. And in the LARA paperwork it underlines the word disability when talking about the proof letter. The paper SS sent me said this is what can be used for proofs for states, etc. But like I said did not use the word disability on it anywhere so I sent the other. So we will see......

Make sure the award letter date is not over 5 years old . Mine was 10 so I couldn't use it . If you have a fax machine they can give you something immeadiately they cant do a email attachment at Social Security . Good luck . PS they sent a denial out at 37 days some are reporting cards by then .If you get a denial they want the ABCD part of the application , the denial letter and new check or documentation back and you keep copies if I understand what was told to me right . I don't mean to be overly critical but maybe they should think about what it means to a patient who lives in fear of each day from suffering of being jailed or put in Foster Care which can be worse as there is nobody checking how their run with the State so poor .

Edited by Croppled1

Thanx croppled. Mine isnt over 5 years old so we will see. I wouldnt trust anything they tell you on the phone. Info differs depending on who you talk to. Anyone that thinks they are not playing stupid with this program is delusional. I had to call last week because one of my cg cards was sent back to them due to INSUFFICIENT address whatever that means and who knows what they put on it when they sent it. But I had to tell the lady 6 times my name and birthdate. I also had to explain to her 3 times what I was calling about and she kept saying your trying to get a patient card right? You want to file for a new card right? What is your name ? what is your birthdate? Over and over. Then she went somewhere and came back and said yep I have your card sitting right here. This was filed for in November and sent back to them a month ago. They did not resend it, call me, look up and check the address or anything. They just tossed it in a pile and let it sit there they figured they sent it once. They figured well we did our job. And it was a post office box HOW THE flower CAN THEY MESS UP A POST OFFICE BOX????????????

This cracked me up, Does LARA themselves not believe in the way the law is written?

Read the box I circled at the bottom of the letter, "don't take this as legal advice" its the frigging law, how can I not take that as legal advise !!! they must not think those words will help you .. who knows made me think why would why put that there??

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk37/john8623/MUSTREADCAPTIONMM.jpg[/img]"]MUSTREADCAPTIONMM.jpg

Trix

:bong2:

I personaly don't recall in the 3 years I have been with the program have I recieved any form of a Approval/Denial notice at the 20 day period.

You must wait the 20+1-5 days then your deemed 'Legal' but you must have your Papers in line don't miss even one, carry them all cashed check, application,Dr. Cert., Keep everything and anything that you have related to your leaglity with you until the plastic card comes in the mail. Pain in the butt, but I have personally learned that this is the way to avoid jail, while you await to hear from a Judge.

One more thing, keep your legality to yourself!!!

No one needs to know about your status except you your Dr, and your PT's if your a CG. The more that know of your status, the greater the danger you face, whether is LEO, Rippers, or Ex Wives/Husbands. Stay safe Stay Legal keep it to yourself!

Good luck in the future,

Trix

:bong2: