Good luck, I know a person who sent their change form in April and no contact from the state except they cashed the check in April. Their renewal has been sent in now, so maybe sometime this next year they will get around to sending their card to them. I hope it all gets fixed somehow.

Peace...

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

read an article on the net not long ago that stated that Lara just received a new card machine.

Card Machine info

Published 3/4/12

I wonder how far they are behind? Lets call that " x ", x / 4000 a day = number of days to get your card. The wild card is when they get the printer going.

Filed my renewal on Jan 28, 2012. Check cashed 1/31/12.

Good thing my hard card is good until 5/1/12.

How many techie's does it take to setup a card printer? :)

Edited by Fat Freddy

do people still think the card will help them in court? am just asking if people do

sent mine in March 10 we are on are 4th card are first card came in less then 15 days

Most expect it to help them in court and should help most people in every sense but we all know how that goes. That being said my opinion is you are way better off with it than without it.

As far as whoever spoke of the new printer. Well they have been waiting on that printer for 2 years now so I would not expect anything to change very soon. I am sure however that they will begin getting some heat over it and should at some point come around. SHOULD.

read an article on the net not long ago that stated that Lara just received a new card machine.

Card Machine info

Published 3/4/12

I wonder how far they are behind? Lets call that " x ", x / 4000 a day = number of days to get your card. The wild card is when they get the printer going.

Good thing my hard card is good until 5/1/12.

How many techie's does it take to setup a card printer? :)

Not likely that they have figured out how to get it out of the crate yet.

My check was cashed for my renewal 1/23/12. I also had 2 change forms that put me as a CG that the checks cashed on 1/23/12. I have yet to receive a letter of approval or a card. Right now I am working off paperwork, and in Lake County, apparently that is ok with them. I was pulled over the other day, Cop said he smelled Marijuana. I told him that I was a MMJ patient and I also had my CG and his wife in the car. We also had 31 plants in the car, so I showed him my expired card and paperwork, my cg did the same, he looked at the plants, and said have a nice day. He did not search my car, just wanted to see the plants.

My check was cashed for my renewal 1/23/12. I also had 2 change forms that put me as a CG that the checks cashed on 1/23/12. I have yet to receive a letter of approval or a card. Right now I am working off paperwork, and in Lake County, apparently that is ok with them. I was pulled over the other day, Cop said he smelled Marijuana. I told him that I was a MMJ patient and I also had my CG and his wife in the car. We also had 31 plants in the car, so I showed him my expired card and paperwork, my cg did the same, he looked at the plants, and said have a nice day. He did not search my car, just wanted to see the plants.

It's so nice to run across an honest police officer, if they are all like that in your county, you better put up a fence to keep them in and keep the instigator(s) out. Wouldn't it be nice if that was the experience all patients have had with the police? That is the way it is supposed to be, now that we have the law to protect us.

It's so nice to run across an honest police officer, if they are all like that in your county, you better put up a fence to keep them in and keep the instigator(s) out. Wouldn't it be nice if that was the experience all patients have had with the police? That is the way it is supposed to be, now that we have the law to protect us.

It was nice, I am glad I had the plants tho, at first it was all about if I had been smoking and all that. I had used a couple hours before but was far from intoxicated, but still would of had active THC in my system. As soon as I said plants everything else went to that...

< Drums fingers while awaiting approval letter.

And still no letter of approval..... wtf?

Would really love to see the current processing numbers of new app's and renewals.

If lara is processing 4000 app's a day I am a monkeys uncle!!

32 days times 4000 equals 144,000 Wow we are an army lol.

Edited by Fat Freddy

< Drums fingers while awaiting approval letter.

And still no letter of approval..... wtf?

Would really love to see the current processing numbers of new app's and renewals.

If lara is processing 4000 app's a day I am a monkeys uncle!!

32 days times 4000 equals 144,000 Wow we are an army lol.

it's the same song and dance with the cards it is and has not been about any cards it's about the Law and the less cards sent out the better for the state

How can people be so heart less?

I was raised in a christian home, taught to give to those in need.

I just hope that some day people would just open their minds and hearts.

Less cards better for the state? As I recall da gov snatched the funding from the mmm program and stuffed it into the general fund.

Guess they just want the money without doing the job...... sounds like it may be borderline fraud!