Good to hear JB... I just got my card in the mail today!!! Wrong spelling to my last name...lol...they switched my letters around. Funny that there are so many mistakes on just the darn names...like its almost a trick to allow oc da's to invalidate u'r defense. Crazy. So is the email enough or shpould I cert mail a request letter??? Got a few caregiver cards in the works too... Wonderin how many different spellings will come... Lol. Btw...7-15 cashed, 11-23 arrived.

All I did was send them the email, and approx 2 months later the right card showed up. I was worried, but I didn't have any issues with using it, and they both have the same registry number. I wouldn't stress too much, send the email, and in a cpl months you will get a new card.

• 2 weeks later...

Mailed June 21, 2011

Cashed June 23, 2011

Arrived (!!!) November 17, 2011 (Both my patient's and mine on the same day)

Issued July 7, 2011

Expires August 01, 2012

Got a "bonus" month it looks like since they could have expired it in July since I sent it in June..

the issue and expire date is the same for mine :)

edit : my issue date is a day before yours but the expire date is the same

@Morhawk and bongtoker,

Were these for originals or renewals?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Program Status Update (12/31/2011) : Application Forms and Instructions are available for printing from this website.Staff is currently processing valid original applications received in January 2012 (this means that the applications are approved and the registry identification cards are scheduled to be printed). Currently there is a backlog on the issuance of registry identification cards. Original registry ID cards are currently being printed and sent out for applications received the end of July.Additionally, registry ID cards are being issued for valid renewal applications received for registrations expiring in October.

^^^

When your check is cashed is irrelevant, to the state. If you do not receive an ID card within 20 days of its submitting your paperwork, the registry identification card shall be deemed granted, and a copy of the registry identification application or renewal shall be deemed a valid registry identification card. This is why you should send your paperwork via certified mail. You will have proof of when you submitted your paperwork, as well as a receipt that will be signed or stamped with the date it was received.