• 2 weeks later...

F##king Ridiculous !!! Wont return calls or emails. They take money and cash checks fast as hell though. Anyone know if they are off till after 1st of year now? I imagine they are. Need a break from being overpaid and overcompensated for underperforming at a job you could train a monkey to do! Happy holidays to all!

You guys really think a government agency can do anything efficiently besides oppress and tyrannize the people? Everyone is mad and surprised. Please remember that the next time you vote to give up your rights for more governmental control. Anim_resist.gifWT-spoof-BORG.jpgsmileyborg.jpg

Edited by Bisharoo

This Might Bee the Reason why they slowed

Feds seek Michigan medical marijuana documents

by John Agar, The Grand Rapids Press

GRAND RAPIDS – The federal government wants the state Department of Community Health, which oversees the state's medical-marijuana program, to provide records for seven people under investigation in the Lansing area.

The Department of Community Health hasn't complied with a subpoena because of potential civil and criminal penalties for violating confidentiality under the medical-marijuana law, court records showed.

Assistant U.S. Attorney John Bruha asked a judge to order the state agency comply with the request for information by U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration investigators. He said the DEA on June 4 sought “copies of any and all documents, records, applications, payment method of any application for Medical Marijuana Patient Cards and Medical Marijuana Caregiver cards and copies of front and back fo any cards located for the seven named individuals.”

The state Attorney General's Office, as counsel for Community Health, was “reluctant” to comply with the request unless ordered to do so by a judge, court records said.

Under the law, Community Health maintains a confidential list of those who have obtained registry identification cards. Disclosure of the information is a misdemeanor.

Bruha said that “the (medical-marijuana law) notwithstanding, the cultivation, possession and distribution of marijuana remains illegal under federal law. … State medical-marijuana laws do not, and cannot, supersede federal laws that criminalize the possession of marijuana.”

He said that a “state-created confidentiality provision … must yield to the enforcement power of the federal agency.”

The DEA said the information is being sought in connection with drug-law violations and “specific and limited in scope.”

The names of those under investigation are redacted in court documents.

The Obama administration says it will not pursue medical marijuana growers who abide by state law.

- Article from MLive.com.

Program Status Update (12/10/2010):</U> Application Forms and Instructions are available for printing from this website.

Currently staff is issuing registry identification cards for valid applications received at the end of August

That was their last update, they are still running almost 4 months, it is pathetic period.

Are change of caregiver taking the same 4 months?

Unfortunately Yes.

It seems all cards are taking around 120 days again. They got down to about 90 days back in the summer after the new card machines and employees.

But now there back to where they were last spring nearly 120 days for any card again.

Our tax dollars hard at work. LOL

My wife's renewal card took 17 days back in June, but since September came and NO Privatization of the MMMP, they have slowly fallen behind again.

SO I had just finished a batch of SSH cookies that I made "outer space " strong when the dog wanted to go out..........So we walked to the mail box and to my surprise both a patient and caregiver card were inside......They actually do exist......a real physical card...... A good day indeed :thumbsu: Paper work sent September 19th card arrived Jan 8th.

Mine was cashed the 16th so hopefully i will have it in the next couple days

my paperwork was recieved the 20th of September... Money order was cashed only 3 days later!!! My buddy sent his in September 7th and recieved his plastic card X-mas Eve... so anytime now for me, could be today or up to two weeks from now till i recieve mine... GGgrRrr everyday i gotta call or text my Mother to see if its in or not... because i dont live at the same address anymore. Man o' man getting sick of worrying if my dick head step dad will open my mail, like he used too.... wish me luck ladies & gents

I just got my MM card last week. My wife recieved her Care giver card the same day.

Check cashed 9/14/2010...

My card is good until Oct.

I feels really great because, I'm in lots of pain man. I have acute RA and many other ailments that Marihounie relieves.

Who's the brainiac that decided to call it the "Marihuana' program?