Paperwork sent in last wednesday we will see how long. Can't wait to get growing! Plus the wife's ms is acting up blind spot in her right eye. Have to wait until 11/30. Hope she doesn't have a full blown bought before then. The 5000 ml a day of steroids they put her on when she does takes a toll on not only her but the family too because of the mood swings and the sickness and withdrawal after her treatments.

Lately it looks like MDCH has improved their processing time from a 4 month delay down to 3 months or so.  Three months still seems like a long time.  What happened to that September deadline for timely processing?

they went from 120 days down to around 100 days but in the last month there has been no improvement. It is still running 100 days. With the change of guard in Lansing I don't expect this to be very high on any of the incoming legislators list if things to do.

It took 120 days for a change caregiver card to arrive for one of my patients, however I have not received the caregiver card yet and its been 130 days. The patient card has me listed as the caregiver.

Why do caregiver cards not get printed with patient cards? They must have run out of green ink again haha.

Hang in there. Your about 110 days in, it seems like most people have to wait between 100 and 120 days. I would guess anyday now. Good luck I know the wait really sucks.

I've got 4 cards in the last couple weeks. quickest one was 102 days from check cash. longest was 126. If your waiting more than 130 days e-mail seems to be the quickest way to get a response.they were REALLY late with my first card and took about 5 days for them to get back to me. they sent me a standard response saying they were working on apps for end of July even though mine was dated early July but card arrived the same day!!

Cards arrived for 2/5 patients today.

All sent (5) 7/22.

Checks cashed (3) 7/27, (2) 7/28.

(2) post marked 11/3. Issued 8/10. Exp 9/1.

Oddly the first to be processed have yet to arrive. I hope everything is alright with those. I feel great on one hand and am nervous on another. Same as every day I suppose :-)

Peace.Love. And 2 out of 5 so far.....

I got mine yesterday!!

Mailed on 7-26

Received on 7-27

Check Cashed on 7-29

Card Issued on 8-12

Expires on 9-1-11

Received Card (finally) on 11-8-10

I really didn't mind the wait until the last couple of weeks, then I was checking the box every day! I feel more fortunate than others though, it seems my wait was pretty standard. However...my card does have a typo, my last name is missing one letter (a common misspelling). I added a caregiver at the end of September, so I imagine I have another new card coming in maybe a couple of months. I emailed the Dept last night at the bhp.mmmpinfo@michigan.gov and asked to make sure to have the spelling corrected on the next card, do you all think this is sufficient? Obviously, I'd hate for LEO to have an excuse to call the card invalid...are there any other steps I should take? My address, DOB and everything's the same as my driver's license so I would think any reasonable individual would conclude I'm the same person...not sure I want to rely on LEO being reasonable though ;)