My Renewal Came Today, I mailed it out Aug 9th

my check cashed Aug 12th

and i recieved my Renewal Card today Sept 20th

39 days in all not too bad, good luck to everybody either goin for their first card or renewals. :devil::devil::devil: Time to Blaze that Super Silver Haze WOOHOO

Thats pretty cool this drawn out process is a one time thing as long as you renew in time. You would think that they would be able to get the apps done faster if they can get a renewal back in a month.... But i guess they must be on the express lane.

I've been waiting since May, paperwork was sent in, check cashed a few days later but here I am almost 5 months later with no card. I hate the waiting game and don't feel safe with the papers only. And to think, if the state would drop the defensive stance against the meds there could be all kinds of revenue for the state. Doesn't make any sense but nothing really does in the realm of politics.

OK stupid question??? obviously the state is behind by 90 - 120 days to get plastic out to people...

after 20 some days if you dont not receive a denial your good to go...

well you gotta carry those copies of your application with you...

so finally my question is can you laminate your application copies, so they dont get messed up in between them 90-120 days!!!