Received my card today, long wait was well worth it!

Mailed 9/24/10

Check Cashed 9/25/10

Issued 10/8/10

Card Received 1/28/11

Expires 11/01/11

:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

i know you are feeling good right now!!!

drive around the block with your card under your windshield wiper and an ounce on the dashboard smiling the whole time just for me :)

ok, dont really do that........... but congrats, glad to hear the good news!! you can take a hit for me instead :)

Sent renewal 5/10,check cashed 5/10.card arrived on 2/11, exp 6/11 says issued 7/10,,,must have got lost/stolen,ect,ect

peace

Wow Burrito.... You finally got it....... Time to get ready to start the renewal

process again lol..... Sucks it took so long brother but glad you got it....

got a card today!!!!

check cashed 10-6-10

arrived 1-26-11

sent my room mates on same day, nothing yet. guess I'll get to tease her for at least 1 more day! lol

UPDATE: got my caregiver card for roommate today 2/3....10 days later than my patient card......and still no patient card for my roommate!!

!!!!!!I AM NOW FULLY CARDED!!!!!! Who's got 15oz. for me to drive around with!!

FINALLY!!! finally recieved my plastic card i had to wait almost 4 months for, but hey i got er' now so all is good!! good luck to all that are still waiting, i thought i would NEVER recieve my plastic card and like magic one day it was in the mail... sent in all my paperwork in late September, got my card about a week and a half ago... so im not sure how many days that is exactly but... it took way to long!!! and my card of course doesnt have my picture, its like WTF!! hopefully by next year they can get our pictures on there??? but anyways i feel safe now, kind of! got about 30 lil guys growing hopeful to get atleast 12 or so females... but anyways imma post this and like i said keep your head up people that havent recieved there card yet, its on its way!!! Peace!!!

are the id #'s on the card the same as the old or did you get new numbers on your card? just wondered.

thanks

DreamWarrior

Renewal card arrived today

mailed 9/17

check cashed 9/21

arrived today 2/8

Says it was issued 4/20/2009

expires 11/01/2011

First card expired 5/1

filed four months late.

So .. I have a card that is already two months old.