And Michigan Makes Five ..

peanutbutter

I will work to keep my growing privileges..... and your dispensary bill in the house wants to restrict that,threw zoning , your dispensary bill would put me in jail for growing ,,,shame on you,,,

I've been talking to Rep. Callton about exactly that. How to protect the MMMA within that bill.

I think it can be done. Please stop assuming that I work to remove patient and caregiver rights.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phaq, lol, seriously. #1 I know right where Hale is my fathers side is from South Branch and I still have family there, I still pick mushrooms up there every year. #2 I have been growing way longer than this law has existed and doing it well. I have had actual patients the entire run of this law (not my girlfriend that wouldn't know good meds if tehy slapped her in the face like you). I also would never give my patients mite infested meds. Disgusting. #3 You are an old senile man, I am 39 and built like a gorilla, I wouldn't waste my time crushing you but I do promise you I would run circles around you in whatever arena you choose, mental or physical. You are a sad, racist, chauvinistic azzhole, nothing more.

I've been talking to Rep. Callton about exactly that. How to protect the MMMA within that bill.

I think it can be done. Please stop assuming that I work to remove patient and caregiver rights.

A liar talking with another liar and that is supposed to do what? Double dog dare lie? You are a foe to medical cannabis, period. Go away. You and Callton need to take a flying leap.

You lie just to lie! p.b didnt charge me anything, and told me the only thing he wants from me is to pass is on

Jim, Jim, Jim . . . of course he didn't charge you anything, he's like the playground drug pusher. Gives it away free for a week to achieve 1 of 2 goals---either of which will boost his business. 1. Make you come back for more--at which time he starts charging you. 2. Boost his reputation so you run to your friends and tell them how great he is so they then go to him for product.

But I guess you don't see that. You live in Hale you say. Last I knew they have got a lot of trees up there. Next time you are out in the woods look around and you may see the forest.

I can dig up thread after thread of peanut pushing his concoction. If he is truly so benevolent then why is it he was so against sharing his recipe until he basically was forced? His actions have never been that of a benevolent man. Jim, you have someone talking in your ear if you think otherwise.

How about this gem where peanut cries that his income has been cut by 90% because of the COA ruling on dispensaries? Is it any secret why he is SO pro-dispensary Jim? Wake the F up. http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/34252-the-impact-on-me-90-income-reduction/page__hl__%2290%25+of+my++income%22__fromsearch__1

And what do you want to bet that "income" is tax free for him and he still collects full disability benefits?

A liar talking with another liar and that is supposed to do what? Double dog dare lie? You are a foe to medical cannabis, period. Go away. You and Callton need to take a flying leap.

You lied when you said my oil is making people sick. You lied out of financial consideration. My financial loss.

There .. I posted one of yours. How about you post a lie I told?

Jim, Jim, Jim . . . of course he didn't charge you anything, he's like the playground drug pusher. Gives it away free for a week to achieve 1 of 2 goals---either of which will boost his business. 1. Make you come back for more--at which time he starts charging you. 2. Boost his reputation so you run to your friends and tell them how great he is so they then go to him for product.

But I guess you don't see that. You live in Hale you say. Last I knew they have got a lot of trees up there. Next time you are out in the woods look around and you may see the forest.

I can dig up thread after thread of peanut pushing his concoction. If he is truly so benevolent then why is it he was so against sharing his recipe until he basically was forced? His actions have never been that of a benevolent man. Jim, you have someone talking in your ear if you think otherwise.

How about this gem where peanut cries that his income has been cut by 90% because of the COA ruling on dispensaries? Is it any secret why he is SO pro-dispensary Jim? Wake the F up. http://michiganmedic...__fromsearch__1

And what do you want to bet that "income" is tax free for him and he still collects full disability benefits?

Oh no .. I file on it.

I get a deduction for every mile I drive for business purposes. Go to an event, tax write off.

If I didn't account for my financial activity, I wouldn't get the mileage deduction.

70,000 miles .. at $.55 per mile, makes for a nice return.

You lied when you said my oil is making people sick. You lied out of financial consideration. My financial loss.

There .. I posted one of yours. How about you post a lie I told?

BS You can't even make a decent conspiracy theory about me. It's always got to be all about you. You think I would waste freaking years of my time just because I don't want you to make money? The world doesn't revolve around you Gersh. I just don't like ANYONE hurting other people. Some of us were born that way and our moms helped us to make that natural tendancy stronger. I'm not sure when and where you went bad, but we are seeing the result right here.

BS You can't even make a decent conspiracy theory about me. It's always got to be all about you. You think I would waste freaking years of my time just because I don't want you to make money? The world doesn't revolve around you Gersh. I just don't like ANYONE hurting other people. Some of us were born that way and our moms helped us to make that natural tendancy stronger. I'm not sure when and where you went bad, but we are seeing the result right here.

YOUR world seems to revolve around me. Just count the attack posts you have directed at me.

And you didn't post a lie from me yet. So far, the lies you claim are a figment of your imagination.

What caused you to become so fixated?

YOUR world seems to revolve around me. Just count the attack posts you have directed at me.

And you didn't post a lie from me yet. So far, the lies you claim are a figment of your imagination.

What caused you to become so fixated?

Nothing did. You don't have a special place in my heart Gersh. You are just on a long list of people who lie for money and take advantage anyway you can. You are getting my attention because I happen to be in a place where I might be able to stop some of it. I will not just turn my head and look away like someone witnessing abuse and not reporting it. That just isn't me. We had made some progress when you admitted that no one should drink your topical concoction. It was a breakthough day. But now you went right back at it. This has convinced me there's no hope for you. Even if we somehow manage to turn you around, you will go right back when you think you can. Everyone paying attention has witnessed this now. You are a foe to medical cannabis in Michigan.

Sadly he is probably a foe to legalization as well. #1 no one in the legislature takes him seriously (including Calton) #2 Anyone hoping for true legalization should realize that at the end of the day PB will sell you out. Sadly PB doesn't realize that the real players are going to sell him out too. He brings nothing to the table other than liability.

Nothing did. You don't have a special place in my heart Gersh. You are just on a long list of people who lie for money and take advantage anyway you can. You are getting my attention because I happen to be in a place where I might be able to stop some of it. I will not just turn my head and look away like someone witnessing abuse and not reporting it. That just isn't me. We had made some progress when you admitted that no one should drink your topical concoction. It was a breakthough day. But now you went right back at it. This has convinced me there's no hope for you. Even if we somehow manage to turn you around, you will go right back when you think you can. Everyone paying attention has witnessed this now. You are a foe to medical cannabis in Michigan.

So you don't have one single lie you can point out ..

PB - I think you have trouble figuring out what events you actually caused vs. those that happen whether you're involved or not. It kinda reminds me of the news clips you see when a little kid is rescued from a fire or found after being lost in the woods. There will be 2-3 people carrying the kid and another six people bunched up around the group with a hand or arm in the mix, presumably to gather up as much credit and attention as they can get. Work on your presentation, and you'll get further ahead and faster.

Stuff like this little gem is why people have a hard time taking you seriously:

December 10, 2007: http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/26182-called-out-at-the-post-office/page__st__20

Mr. Wilson, on 06 December 2010 - 10:05 PM, said:

The State police have already said that they do not accept any paperwork as a substitute for a valid card, because anyone could have been rejected and the police would not know of that rejection. So they have to treat everyone without a card as a suspect, paperwork or no paperwork.

PB says:

Old news ..

I went before congress in Lansing and got that fixed.

smile.gif Showed them a bottle of peanutbutters topical oil at the same time smile.gif

Stuff like this chips away at your credibility. People need to own their words.

What's with all the hostility? Things do seem to be moving in the right direction. Trying to keep capitalism out off marijuana seems a little far fetched. Good luck with that. Keeping patient grows rights is priority but are they in real danger?

Do find it funny when folks that assured me the Mcp people were not a bunch of a holes call you a bunch of a holes.

GoBlue!!

What's with all the hostility? Things do seem to be moving in the right direction. Trying to keep capitalism out off marijuana seems a little far fetched. Good luck with that. Keeping patient grows rights is priority but are they in real danger?

Do find it funny when folks that assured me the Mcp people were not a bunch of a holes call you a bunch of a holes.

You find the wrong things funny. You should pay more attention. Learn from the past. Our grow rights have been in danger before Jenny signed the Act. You where doing something else then probably, or you weren't paying attention.

GoBlue!!

What I find funny is that someone called YOU an a hole and I defended you--only to find out later that maybe I should have waited and not been so quick to jump to your defense.