And Michigan Makes Five ..

peanutbutter

How about when you said I was a State Police Trooper Recruiter? There are TONS of lies. Lies on top of lies. All kinds of lies. Lies to hide lies. I'm tired of producing them. You love attention. I'm not going to give you any more attention on demand.

Hey .. I already said I'm sorry to Jim.

That was an error. Not an intentional lie.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As delightful as this thread has become, I fear it has gone beyond offering peanutbutter constructive criticism.

It has always been a mindless attack. The decision to attack was made years ago.

From that point on, it was a matter of finding the details to attack me about.

The mind numbing attacks clutter threads. Making the site useless.

I stopped posting for a while. Thinking if I move the target, this site would improve in quality.

If I am posting here, the site becomes trashed out.

I hate to leave these fools to their own devices, but I think it's better to not have the site trashed.

It has always been a mindless attack. The decision to attack was made years ago.

I stopped posting for a while. Thinking if I move the target, this site would improve in quality.

I hate to leave these fools to their own devices, but I think it's better to not have the site trashed.

You could always make this your "Home Base" . http://www.michigancannabispatients.com/Forum/

You have this to say after you admit to changing someone's posts to make them look totally different to what they were to make them look terrible? You admit that and say the problem is someone other than you here? Incredible!

Maybe there is a reason why this site gets trashed when you post. You say a lot of things that reasonable, logical, smart minds disagree with.

Constructive criticism: That's because you post a lot of your wild legal theory as fact, you make extraordinary claims about your oil, and consistently come up with bizarre ideas like: offering to drive people around stoned, marijuana being rescheduled, people don't need a driver's license if they have a pt card, and I could go on and on.

You can't expect to post things that reasonable people find disagreeable and expect everyone to keep quiet.

My last post here.

good by.

Again?

Remember when we had that post rating system? My rating was about the worst, probably because I posted stuff people didn't want to see, didn't want to believe. And of lot of people have bashed my posts. As soon as one steps off the beaten path, he should expect discussion. Discussion is what advances us. It was what caused me to rethink p2p transfers. I used to have a pretty firm stance that they were illegal, but discussion opened my mind to the idea.

PB's post about not needing a DL was fine with me. It was an idea that turned out to be a bad idea after some discussion. Good, we file that away in the collection of bad ideas and come up with some new ones to kick around.

When you come up with lots of ideas, you probably have more bad ideas than the average person, so you need to be prepared to either defend them like an adult, or learn to admit, "Hey, OK yeah, that was probably a bad idea."

As soon as we're afraid to discuss something in depth, the entire community loses.

LOL your reaction still brings a smile to my face.

Why is it you find that funny?

It's easy to forgive someone for making mistakes. Genuine mistakes. But your deliberate manipulation in the "post heist" is not funny. If you were a man you would admit your failures and stand up now and say it was wrong and that you realize that now and that you won't treat the community in that manner again. But instead of ever doing that you have slunk into your cave and emerge when the heat gets turned down. Then, when you emerge you act as if everyone is against you because they are jealous of you or whatever whackadoodle reason.

Stand up and be a man. Own you past behavior. Make a committment to change. Then you'll make real friends. Then people will forgive and forget. But keep blaming everyone else and acting as if you are the victim and you won't get anywhere. Not just here but anywhere where people can think for themselves.

While we're at it let's mention you and your love affair with dispensaries. The thread I linked above shows the real reason why you are so entrenched in the corner of dispensaries. People here know that dispensaries are not out to help the little guys so when they see you championing the dispensary cause they will be wary. As someone pointed out a week or 2 ago we have never once seen you encourage the working of the pt/cg model. You trash it, as if it can't work, in favor of dispensary intererest. People see that.

So I issue a challenge to you. Walk out and re-enter as a new person. Put your financial interests aside and stand up for pts and the pt/cg model. You'll do a lot better selling your wares when you can gain trust from people and you aren't going to gain that trust with your current stance. Man up peanut.

Edited by CaveatLector

So I issue a challenge to you. Walk out and re-enter as a new person. Put your financial interests aside and stand up for pts and the pt/cg model. You'll do a lot better selling your wares when you can gain trust from people and you aren't going to gain that trust with your current stance. Man up peanut.

PB has 6,502 posts. I'll place a friendly wager that no one can find a single one of those 6,502 posts that supports the patient-CG model. I wonder if he even voted for this law, as he doesn't appear to believe in it at all. It appears that in his mind, the pt-CG model was a failure before it had a chance.

I guess people can make up their own minds. What to motivates a person who pushes dispensaries and never encourages the pt-CG model to work?

And yes, you are dreaming. I would beat the living pi$$ out of you Phaq. You seriously would have no chance.

Well come on gorrila boy, since you know where im at bring it on, all im hearing is lip service from you, I would love a peice of your gorilla azz, bring it on, bring your skull and bones with ya, ya bunch a phaqing lying peice of defecates! bring it on sfc, I would cherish the memory of the day we meet, I got something you can play lip serivice on lil budddy! I bet you never been beach slapped by a dreamer! so maybe you may enjoy the experience! since you know the area so well we can just meet where ever you want, hippie pond, shoot come out to buck I will let my step daugher loose on ya lmao! ive got roaches older than you! and not like the ones you got running around your \bunny muffin hole you call home,

Peace

Jim

was that supposed to scare me that you have family in south branch? bawahahahaha! thats funny, they must be grand parents or something, most people I know over there are not idiots or young dumb and full of cum! most are pig farmers!

Let's get it on! If you really want to bring it I would find a venue and promote it. You guys can wear 16 oz gloves and headgear. Boxing rules fight. No low blows, etc. Maybe 10 two minute rounds. We can advertise it and I'll promote it. We'll give you 2 months to get in shape. Proceeds can go to a charity chosen by the most votes. Maybe a defense fund or maybe a lobbying fund? So who is game?

Well come on gorrila boy, since you know where im at bring it on, all im hearing is lip service from you, I would love a peice of your gorilla azz, bring it on, bring your skull and bones with ya, ya bunch a phaqing lying peice of defecates! bring it on sfc, I would cherish the memory of the day we meet, I got something you can play lip serivice on lil budddy! I bet you never been beach slapped by a dreamer! so maybe you may enjoy the experience! since you know the area so well we can just meet where ever you want, hippie pond, shoot come out to buck I will let my step daugher loose on ya lmao! ive got roaches older than you! and not like the ones you got running around your \bunny muffin hole you call home,

Peace

Jim

was that supposed to scare me that you have family in south branch? bawahahahaha! thats funny, they must be grand parents or something, most people I know over there are not idiots or young dumb and full of cum! most are pig farmers!

Adjust your meds.

good thread p.b! :yahoo-wave: sec 8 that is too funny, oh and me giving mite laced plants away and smoking it with my pt's, I can most def say this, if you smoked as long as me, you most def smoke bud with bugs in em, ya just didnt know it, and you paid for it lol! me too, I didnt pay a whole lot, Im so old I used to get nickles and lids, they measured them by fingers, a nickle ($5) was two fingers in the bag, and A dime ($10) was four fingers in the bag! than a few yrs later when i could ride my bicycle a lil further i was getting qp's for 60 bucks,, oh we would get some cali sensci and some hawian maui wowie, tie sticks 5 and 10 dollare ones, columbian gold,red, rainbow, jamican thats about it, but it worked, and was good for back than!

I had hippie houses all over my neighbor hood, you can only imagine the shtuff available to me and my friends lol, im sure glad I got that schitt out of the way early in life,

but any how, I will most def make bho with the plants in budd that have mites, wtf else am i gonna do, and im keeping it, to much work and time to just throw them away like I did the 4 in veg!

Peace

Jim

Let's get it on! If you really want to bring it I would find a venue and promote it. You guys can wear 16 oz gloves and headgear. Boxing rules fight. No low blows, etc. Maybe 10 two minute rounds. We can advertise it and I'll promote it. We'll give you 2 months to get in shape. Proceeds can go to a charity chosen by the most votes. Maybe a defense fund or maybe a lobbying fund? So who is game?

dont need not stinkin gloves, thats a sport, im not doing it for sport, im doing it for pleasure! 10 minute rounds, i aint gonna need 10 minutes and there most def will be low blows, high blows and anything else i feel like doing to gorrila boy, i may bring him some bananas for after its over to help him feel better! :horse:

peace

Jim

p.s you guys have all just proved my point, I know I was over at the site you guys were and still hang at now and than when we were all banned, Yea I did alot of bad mouthing the old admins here and calling the people following them kool aide drinkers, you guys all came over here after admin change and when one of you get picked on the rest of you gang up on the person, your a bunch of quacks rest you should check into the meds im doing they help, Im actualy having fun with this, and yes you have seen me go off big time, I dont like being like that, I like being like this, where i can say what I feel like and not let it get to me! but I truly am game for anything, what are you guys gonna tell me next you hung out with the highway men, vigilantes? id say prob hells our home wusses if anyone, cuase the other 2 groups wouldnt have ya