And Michigan Makes Five ..

peanutbutter

PB has 6,502 posts. I'll place a friendly wager that no one can find a single one of those 6,502 posts that supports the patient-CG model. .

I guess people can make up their own minds. What to motivates a person who pushes dispensaries and never encourages the pt-CG model to work?

Someone who cannot legally be a caregiver; or a dispensary owner for that matter...

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again?

Remember when we had that post rating system? My rating was about the worst, probably because I posted stuff people didn't want to see, didn't want to believe. And of lot of people have bashed my posts. As soon as one steps off the beaten path, he should expect discussion. Discussion is what advances us. It was what caused me to rethink p2p transfers. I used to have a pretty firm stance that they were illegal, but discussion opened my mind to the idea.

PB's post about not needing a DL was fine with me. It was an idea that turned out to be a bad idea after some discussion. Good, we file that away in the collection of bad ideas and come up with some new ones to kick around.

When you come up with lots of ideas, you probably have more bad ideas than the average person, so you need to be prepared to either defend them like an adult, or learn to admit, "Hey, OK yeah, that was probably a bad idea."

As soon as we're afraid to discuss something in depth, the entire community loses.

Gee .. splashing topical oil on people is a bad idea.

Posting what people could expect when they do, was a bad idea.

Defending patient rights to acquire ANYWHERE was and is a bad idea.

Anyone selling to a patient is a criminal, I guess. Bad idea to defend those that service those 60% of patients that don't have caregivers.

Oh .. the beaten path here is serving as a dependable voice of the Bill Schuette party line.

Pointing out that "p2p sales" allows patients to receive their medicine is a bad thing.

The patient/caregiver system, means that patients are locked out an entire state filled with their medicine. By law. Under threat of jail time. Just like our AG wants it. Building the caregiver up at the expense of the patient.

I've posted some bad ideas. Yes. After they get explored, I stop posting it. More posting simply leaves the discussion at the top of the active post listings.

Oh .. the post rating system .. I had about four times the number of positive votes than the next person in line. The single most liked poster here.

Nice to see that when I stop posting, the discussion devolves into discussion of physical violence. As if that would prove that the sky is really green.

Now that the entire first term of Obama is gone, I'll simply confirm what I started saying a long time ago. He has no intention of changing federal policy. He is running a con job on the US voter.

THAT statement brought out the first wave of "I hate peanutbutter." I bet folks don't even remember that these attacks started there.

False medical claims comments started out with posts against the wild claim "cannabis cures cancer." Between the two, my detractors had a field day. And it hasn't stopped.

It doesn't matter what I post. They will fight it. Just 'cause.

Edited by peanutbutter

Anyone selling to a patient is a criminal, I guess. Bad idea to defend those that service those 60% of patients that don't have caregivers.

Oh .. the beaten path here is serving as a dependable voice of the Bill Schuette party line.

Pointing out that "p2p sales" allows patients to receive their medicine is a bad thing.

The patient/caregiver system, means that patients are locked out an entire state filled with their medicine. By law. Under threat of jail time. Just like our AG wants it. Building the caregiver up at the expense of the patient.

I've posted some bad ideas. Yes. After they get explored, I stop posting it. More posting simply leaves the discussion at the top of the active post listings.

Oh .. the post rating system .. I had about four times the number of positive votes than the next person in line. The single most liked poster here.

Nice to see that when I stop posting, the discussion devolves into discussion of physical violence. As if that would prove that the sky is really green.

Now that the entire first term of Obama is gone, I'll simply confirm what I started saying a long time ago. He has no intention of changing federal policy. He is running a con job on the US voter.

THAT statement brought out the first wave of "I hate peanutbutter." I bet folks don't even remember that these attacks started there.

False medical claims comments started out with posts against the wild claim "cannabis cures cancer." Between the two, my detractors had a field day. And it hasn't stopped.

No, no, no. Come back to reality and join us. Not a single person EVER said anything bad about using your stuff topically. It does matter what you post. We only attack over actions. Real actions. Like when you put up the clinical study to have people drinking your stuff. And, of course, when you change people's posts to say bad things. You are not the victim. You said you like to grin about making vicitims.

I've got a bad idea!! I'll say sorry for saying it in advance.

How about paint ball duels?

Twenty paces?

You never even apologized for calling me a state cop or when you changed my posts while I was banned. You did say that when you think about it you smile though. Even to this day it makes you happy to think about it. What else makes you smile?

You never even apologized for calling me a state cop or when you changed my posts while I was banned. You did say that when you think about it you smile though. Even to this day it makes you happy to think about it. What else makes you smile?

Thousands of people that have had pain reduced.

Crowds of people that have had medical conditions go away.

Positive rulings from the courts.

Changing the cannabinoid profile of an entire state to include CBD.

People working together for a common good.

So how about it? 20 paces?

You can shoot me in the face with a paint ball if you will just leave Michigan patients alone. We are not your lambs to the slaughter. Not ALL helpless folks that you can use and then privately relish it and smile.

There is something inherently wrong with a person that reviles in his trespass against another !

You can shoot me in the face with a paint ball if you will just leave Michigan patients alone. We are not your lambs to the slaughter. Not ALL helpless folks that you can use and then privately relish it and smile.

I did not cause your medical condition.

We have several people here that are stubborn as it gets. Myself included.

If at any time two of those clash, the result can last for a very long time.

That's why I'm leaving. Some don't know how to quit.

Unfortunately, that leaves all the other stubborn people to trash out this site.

Edited by peanutbutter

That's simply not true. I have posted plenty in support of your ideas - the ones I agree with, and admittedly that wasn't a whole lot. But I've probably disagreed with as many of my own ideas in life over the past four years as I have yours. That's what forward-thinking people do. Come up with 100 ideas and pick the best two or three. A smart man recognizes that if another smart man disagrees with 99 of his ideas and supports only one, that one idea is probably pretty good. But it takes a lot of work to get there. Is the result worth it? I think so. What have we learned this past four years bouncing ideas around?

I think most of us screen out a lot of our ideas before we put the up for discussions, where you "post from the hip" a lot.

Do I question your motives – no not really. I think you want to sell oil and make money and that is best done through dispensaries. I’ve even posted before in support of you advancing your “brand” in Michigan.

I question the wisdom of your approach with dispensaries. You know the primary concern “we” have is that dispensaries will make a lot of money and leverage that to make a move against personal grow rights. You’re a patient. This should also concern you.

Guarantee current grow rights (if that is possible). Fix this problem and I’m 100% pro dispensary. See, we’re just about in agreement on the biggest issue out there.

first off, I agree with most of your post, but I was the one with the most posts and most liked, just think how high my posts would be if I wasnt banned 3/4's of the time?

Oh and sorry about messing up your thread, It realy wasnt intentional, I have to read back thru and see how we came up or some one came up with the mma fight thing, cav awsome idea a stadium in sag or flint, (you just told some one to reread this thread and read it again) I need to do that to see how I started up with sfc, shucks <(lol) I beleive i responded to something rest said about p.b making a zillion bucks off of his oil, and giving it away to get people sucked in. we know our business and that is the only people that need to know Our biz, I do thank you p.b, I have both of my parents using it, some of you know my old man is a retired old school cop, but when you are desperate to find something that may help save a foot or a leg, or help with arthritis, after you have me in your ear every day your finaly either gonna not wanna be with me or your gonna try it,,,they both are trying it, Im keeping in contact with them and I believe it is working, I realy should be at there home every day to make sure they are doing it as I told them too, and not just b.s ing me!

Oh back to the begining of this post, I was number 1 poster for ever, till garf made up a test name and that name was the only one higher than me, I can garauntee no one would have more than me if i didnt get myself banned all the time, and I had lots of friends on here, and most likly still do, they would rather stay out of this kind of .b.s fighting, so im doing it for them! actualy I think me and bob were neck n neck most of the time on the all time posting list, im not to far down for being banned more than not!

Rest I think you should find some one else to fight in the big event, and p.b and joe should fight, that would prob be a good fight, but im not sure if p.b is still friends with joe or not, nor do i care! all I know Is P.B is a good guy! and Im thinking me and him will have a long friendship, Im realy glad he finaly shared his recipee with everyone and that i am getting to see how it works, now im hoping my lady dont get a migrain but if she does, we will be using the oil, I cant tell her not to use the meds she has for migrains, but we can add the p.b oil to it! she will know if it helped or not, and so will I!

ok ding ding ding back to the real mma! lmfao!

Peace

Jim

I did not cause your medical condition.

We have several people here that are stubborn as it gets. Myself included.

If at any time two of those clash, the result can last for a very long time.

That's why I'm leaving. Some don't know how to quit.

Unfortunately, that leaves all the other stubborn people to trash out this site.

That's totally untrue and you know it. You saw me leave you alone when you admitted that drinking your concoction was not a good idea. I actually defended you a couple times after that. I have no ax to grind as you would have people think. What I fight is that part of you that wants to grin about hurting others. You need to take control of that part of yourself. You have had a million chances because that's how we are. We want to be totally inclusive, but not at the cost of helpless patients. You have crossed so many moral lines. No one here has done that to the extent you have. No one here grins about things like that. We do some wrong things, but we feel BAD about that, we don't grin about it. You have a problem that needs to be either fixed or contained. You are experiencing containment until you fix it, if that is even possible.

Edited by Restorium2

That's totally untrue and you know it. You saw me leave you alone when you admitted that drinking your concoction was not a good idea. I actually defended you a couple times after that. I have no ax to grind as you would have people think. What I fight is that part of you that wants to grin about hurting others. You need to take control of that part of yourself. You have had a million chances because that's how we are. We want to be totally inclusive, but not at the cost of helpless patients. You have crossed so many moral lines. No one here has done that to the extent you have. No one here grins about things like that. We do some wrong things, but we feel BAD about that, we don't grin about it. You have a problem that needs to be either fixed or contained. You are experiencing containment until you fix it, if that is even possible.

Stubborn people that are determined to protect caregivers by having people arrested. With no thought what that does to the patients of Michigan.

I have no problem working at shutting that down.

have fun.

Stubborn people that are determined to protect caregivers by having people arrested. With no thought what that does to the patients of Michigan.

have fun.

I haven't had anyone arrested. Why do you have to lie in every single post? This is about Michigan patients keeping their rights and their health. When we fight you we are protecting their grow rights, and also keeping them out of harms way, from drinking your swill. We are Michigan cannabis patient advocates, opposing those like you who are dispensary and 'profiteering at patients' expense' advocates.

We will soon find out ,, and should we take bets?

I bet the republican house will not pass a dispensary bill

I bet the supreme court will say you can ONLY supply meds to your patient connected threw the registry ,,, just a guess and i am willing to bet,

And in the meantime play safe

Edited by cristinew

my .02

right now all we as a PATIENT have is...

a person who has an identified severe and debilitating condition can see a doctor and get a recommendation to use cannabis to alleviate the symptoms of that condition.

that patient can then :

A) grow it and provide it for themselves

B) hire one other person to grow it and provide it for them.

that's all the act as written expresses right now.

two other states just took the initiative to say "that's not enough. we want it for any legal adults"

in my humble opinion...

the future is simple and seems absolutely clear.

enjoy while you can being a caregiver. the American way is that of big business. cannabis will be legal and you will be able to grow your own just like you can grow your own tobacco or any fruit or vegetable... and even brew your own beer, wine and you can even get a license to distill liquor. you just can't ever sell any of it.

eventually our cannabis will go "American" and to the way of all business...

most likely scenario plays out that traditional business models will dominate and small cannabusiness will eventually end up "squashed" and relocated to the curbside in some type of home-brewed "fruit and veggy" style cottage food law type marketplace...

who knows what will happen...

right now..

i get to have, produce and use the finest organically grown cannabis to treat and relieve my afflictions... i could not be happier with that.... anything more is just a bonus.

thank you to all our veterans....

Peace and Happy Holidays everyone...

and..

as far as MMMA sanctioned fighting events... i personally don't think our opponents would skip a beat using that type of an event to show just how sick we really must be... patients fighting patients... :hair:

We are/look upstanding when we decide to protect the weak and helpless from those who take advantage of them for money and/or grins. That's the theme in the legislature right now. Protection for the weakest among us. We can show them that we don't need additional protections from people who take advantage of us because we take care of ourselves. You know, the whole 'safe access' thing? Only it's not a sham made up by dispensaries this time. It's the real deal. Patients and caregivers stopping dispensaries, and other self-serving entities, from taking advantage of us. Then we don't need the Schuette manuevers at all. We police ourselves and stop the wide sweeping laws that hurt us as much as help us. Quit lobbing Schuette pitches to hit out the park. Tell it like it is, we don't need or want the illegal profiteers in medical cannabis. Keep legalization totally separate or we lose any credibility that we have gained over the years. Quit tearing down our foundations.

I think in the end you will be right Bri. But that doesn't mean we need to speed it along, or that it is even going to happen for several years. I am happy with our law as it was written, ecstatic even!

As far as MMMA sanctioned fights, in case anyone missed it that was all in jest. It was just a way of making light of our own little pi$$ing matches, lmao

have fun.

This whole "having people arrested" idea is complete poppycock. Please point to one single action by anyone here that has been made in the direction of trying to have someone arrested. This is just one of those things you come up with and assume is true and then just run with it (kind of like radiation poison in disney parks). Knock it off already.

As I posted yesterday, and others have posted before, everyone knows you cannot be a caregiver. So what does that mean? It means you will champion p2p because that will be your "in" to making money. Furthermore, your secondary "in" is selling glorified olive oil at dispensaries. Since dispensaries operate on a p2p model you need that model supported. Your position is all about you and NOT about Michigan patients so get off your high horse.

You made an entire thread about poor, poor peanut and how his income was going to drop 90% due to the McQueen decision. You have been on the side of MACC since day one. What you support is exorbitant pricing (400/oz) via dispensary. Somehow you think 400/oz means greater access for patients. How many pts do you personally know that can afford 400/oz on an ongoing basis? How many? Your idea of access is like saying those without health insurance have great access to great cardiac surgeons. Afterall, nothing is standing in the way of them going to the Cleveland Clinic, right? Oh yeah, except that pesky little payment issue. So answer this post and don't conveniently skip it since it asks the hard questions. I'm fed up with you and you make me want to lose my patience. Yes, dispensaries mean better access to patients . . .