Greater Clare Compassion Club

Dr. Bob

doesnt the other clare club use a diff cert doc ? perhaps its compatition as i see it bob has clinics at hydro 411 then pops up a new club .that will bring people for bob and people needing supplys to hydro 411 .great marketing

true smart people dont wait for oppurtunity to bite them in the butt, they go out and get it! cudo's to another c.c opening up, I have nothing at all against either c.c, and I dont plan on having a prob with either of them or doc Bob! If you ever find your self in court and need your cert dr. you will be wishing dr. bob was your dr.

Peace

Jim

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck while the sitting around the fire singing Kumbaya lasts. Without a firm sense of direction, how long will it last? Shall we start a pool?

I sincerely hope to see it work, but am less than optimistic that it will last in this form for any real length of time. My attempts to manage a club with open access to leadership, or lack thereof, resulted in people with agendas contrary to the stated objectives to angle their way in. If nothing more, something should be done to see that no one can commandeer the thing. That in itself requires organization, which has been, to this point, ruled out. Fiece infighting is the assured outcome.

Good luck while the sitting around the fire singing Kumbaya lasts. Without a firm sense of direction, how long will it last? Shall we start a pool?

I sincerely hope to see it work, but am less than optimistic that it will last in this form for any real length of time. My attempts to manage a club with open access to leadership, or lack thereof, resulted in people with agendas contrary to the stated objectives to angle their way in. If nothing more, something should be done to see that no one can commandeer the thing. That in itself requires organization, which has been, to this point, ruled out. Fiece infighting is the assured outcome.

Thanks for your input. This club is not a free for all, there is direction and a model put in place. Members choose blocks of time to present info, and as members we can respond accordingly. Nobody will get the floor for the whole meeting. Its not anarchy at the meetings. We do have some ground rules (like showing each other respect, even if we do not agree...something that is very lacking in many other formats). We are just giving more power and freedom to those who want to run with it. There will naturally be people who want to lead, who follow, and some who sit somewhere in the middle. It's all good. Why not come on out in 2 weeks and check it out? Then you can form an opinion on how things are operating. :) Have a good one!

Thanks for your input. This club is not a free for all, there is direction and a model put in place. Members choose blocks of time to present info, and as members we can respond accordingly. Nobody will get the floor for the whole meeting. Its not anarchy at the meetings. We do have some ground rules (like showing each other respect, even if we do not agree...something that is very lacking in many other formats). We are just giving more power and freedom to those who want to run with it. There will naturally be people who want to lead, who follow, and some who sit somewhere in the middle. It's all good. Why not come on out in 2 weeks and check it out? Then you can form an opinion on how things are operating. :) Have a good one!

I hope it lasts longer than the 99% movement did, but am not optimistic.There are lessons to be learned from that.

Yes there are. But what does that have to do with the price of tea in China? The question was whether there was a place for Dr Bob to send patients. Rumors about Dr Bob have nothing to do with why he does, or does not, feel comfotable sending patients somewhere.

Thank you for your clarification on this subject CaveatLector.

I don't know what the rumors are nor do I even care to. Rumors are as common as cooties, I prefer the less common truth.

I believe the rumors go both ways and have everything to do with what is going on in Clare w/ the CC/s and the doc however.

One side says this the other side says that and oddly enough somewhere in the mix, there are also truths.

My observations of rumors have brought me to this conclusion and therefore, is only my opinion.

Best of luck to the new CC

My little town of 3,000 has 3 doctors helping patients.... I don't see the issue. More doctors for more patients. Clare aint that buggerin' small it can't handle 2 doctors i would figure.

Much hullaballoo over nuttin.

More options, more access, more information, more meetings, More Physicians = Better for the Patients.

Thank you for your clarification on this subject CaveatLector.

I don't know what the rumors are nor do I even care to. Rumors are as common as cooties, I prefer the less common truth.

I believe the rumors go both ways and have everything to do with what is going on in Clare w/ the CC/s and the doc however.

One side says this the other side says that and oddly enough somewhere in the mix, there are also truths.

My observations of rumors have brought me to this conclusion and therefore, is only my opinion.

Best of luck to the new CC

The harassment I have been getting from the CCCC has been dealt with. I don't make my decisions on who I support or don't support on anything other than accuracy of information and resources for my patients. I have clubs I am not involved with in any way, shape or form that I support and send patients to because of the resources they have available for patients and the accuracy of the information they put out about the Act- my goal is to keep my patients safe by knowing what they CAN do under the act, not what they might be able to 'get away with' based on someone's loose and ill informed 'opion'. That gets people arrested and as you know, many have been.

When I support a club, this is the kind of safety I look for, and that is why I send my patients to GCACC.

Dr. Bob

If you haven't been there and you don't know what they do.. then how do you know it is safe? I will be looking into the safety issues myself.. I have a serious interest in the safety of clare residents.. that is all

thank you Annie...its refreshing to hear from someone who cares about us as people, not just a source of income.

Let me ask one question, How many dr.'s have you had to find since becoming legal? sorry 2 questions

how many dr.'s have you lost since becoming legal, Im 4 for 4 now!

so the more dr.'s we have doing certs is way better for pt's, and im not talking about certs by mail dr.'s I will admit I was forced to do that once my self, now if I get in trouble (which would be my fault and no one elses) and a dr. showing up at my court procedings will be a good thing! one that wont show up, because they dont even know you or have ever touched you is gonna be perjuring themselves and the pt!

and we do need more c.c's real c.c's like the first one in clair, ive never been there but have heard enough and talked to enough people to know it is a good c.c, as far as this new one goes only time will tell, lets hope they are good and a great place for pt's and c.g's to learn what they need to know in this program, which is a whole lot!

Best of luck to all c.c's dont let the pt/c.g's down!

Peace

Jim

I'm not too big on putting all my personal info on the web, so if anyone has any questions about who we are just come to a meeting before it starts and say hi. I know a great majority of you already, and get along with you all. Much of the fear I'm hearing is just due to not knowing who we are...I've been in this community for years,Have been involved with compassion clubs (even cccc), and am one of the good guys. Talk about this club being in it for the money, or having ulterior motive is pure ignorance. We don't ask for a dime, and never will. Last club meeting cost me about a hundred bucks out of my own pocket...how am I making money off of anyone? Anyway- just hope people see for themselves, and look forward to seeing people out here!

Annie the question has already been answer, by me and if you look back by GCACC. I will tell you one thing about them, they are more interested in INCLUDING people rather than EXCLUDING them. Since you are asking questions, I have a few.

Do you agree that as it stands right now it is one patient, 12 plants, 2.5 ounces?

Do you agree that it is also 1 caregiver, 5 registry connected patients, and the ONLY way folks can be compensated for medication is from their registry connected patients?

Do you agree that certifications must be based on records, a face to face visit with the doctor, and follow up? That they are no longer just a 'valid' signature only?

Do you support going to farmers markets and selling 'overages' to patients to which you are not registry connected?

Those questions are for you, GW, Imbu, and CCCC. I think the answers you give will help folks decide where they will get good information.

Thanks for your time.

Dr. Bob

Ok, then it will be answered in the thread again, since you don't want to look back and see the previous answer. I have no involvement with the GCACC. I am not an officer, not a member and haven't been to a meeting. I support all original model clubs (no meds, just education and caregiver/patient networking). I know the folks running it, they are good people. I feel that by sending my patients there to find caregivers and get 'plugged in' to the local community, they will get good information and be welcomed.

Now your turn. Please answer the questions.

Oh, and please answer the question as to why you and some others in here are fixated on finding out about my involvement in anything? What does that have to do with a compassion club?

Dr. Bob

Edited by Dr. Bob

Annie the question has already been answer, by me and if you look back by GCACC. I will tell you one thing about them, they are more interested in INCLUDING people rather than EXCLUDING them. Since you are asking questions, I have a few.

Do you agree that as it stands right now it is one patient, 12 plants, 2.5 ounces?

Do you agree that it is also 1 caregiver, 5 registry connected patients, and the ONLY way folks can be compensated for medication is from their registry connected patients?

Do you agree that certifications must be based on records, a face to face visit with the doctor, and follow up? That they are no longer just a 'valid' signature only?

Do you support going to farmers markets and selling 'overages' to patients to which you are not registry connected?

Those questions are for you, GW, Imbu, and CCCC. I think the answers you give will help folks decide where they will get good information.

Thanks for your time.

Dr. Bob

yes im aware of the law, and its most recent interpretation. Yes i have bought meds from the farmers market in flint, though i have no clue how that is relevant? Im almost positive im protected to get my meds from whatever source i may need as a pt.

yes i agree about the certs, again no clue what your getting at as my doc has been my doc for 30 years, he didnt just sign my paper, or charge me for the visit.

So i answered your questions....Its obvious your involvement in all of this is rooted in your petty little squabble with a few cccc members. Clare has a pretty big number of pts and caregivers, something you cant pass up. Those are people, not a source of revenue.You don't need to argue, it obvious.

yes im aware of the law, and its most recent interpretation. Yes i have bought meds from the farmers market in flint, though i have no clue how that is relevant? Im almost positive im protected to get my meds from whatever source i may need as a pt.

yes i agree about the certs, again no clue what your getting at as my doc has been my doc for 30 years, he didnt just sign my paper, or charge me for the visit.

So i answered your questions....Its obvious your involvement in all of this is rooted in your petty little squabble with a few cccc members. Clare has a pretty big number of pts and caregivers, something you cant pass up. Those are people, not a source of revenue.You don't need to argue, it obvious.

Well since you don't seem to understand why it is relevant, let me explain it.

The question was not did you get meds, that clearly is legal. The question was did you support selling meds to unrelated patients or recommend folks go to farmers markets to do so. That is important in a club because if you believe that is ok, you as an influential person in the club will spread that advice. It would be bad advice.

Again, when it comes to the dr/pt relationship, the question was not what you did (which is what I promote by the way- use your primary rather than a certification center because it is the most solid relationship you can have), but rather do you promote the bona fide relationship as I outlined it in the question, or do you simply want folks to get a signature from a clinic in a hotel based on a no record 'affidavit' or some other such nonsense. See the reasoning as to why that is relevant as above. Because you will share that opinion with others.

As for my motivation in Clare, I like seeing people get good information and being safe. I like original model clubs. Where they go is where they go. So far no one else has stepped to the plate to be in Clare on a regular basis, or they (the doctors) have been arrested and their records released to LEO as part of the investigation, or they abandon the town after a few low census clinics. I've always had an office in the area, and don't need CCCC or GCACC to get patients, they know where to go and show up regularly, including quite a few members of the club that likes to slander me. I just want a place I feel comfortable sending them after the certification for long term integration into the community.

Dr. Bob

Edited by Dr. Bob

can we get a bit of clarification on Dr bobs involvement?

WHO CARES

Off topic I know but I just noticed your 'member status (?)', "The Gulag Archipelago" . Oh, I near wet myself laughing.

Apparently cristinew... some do care. bob opened himself to scrutiny as the OP of this thread.

As a community I believe we should all take interest in 'Certification Dr's.'

Similar to the 'dispensary interests', 'Certification Dr's' have a vested interest in patients/caregivers.

Certification Dr's do collect a fee for their 'services' ergo, they should also be under community scrutiny.

imho

The club's policy, procedure, and anything else for that matter has nothing to do with Dr. Bob. Take this from the horses mouth. This beef is all about Mayors and Dr bobs personal issues. It has nothing to do with the goals of this club. If you want to talk about that, great, be aware that it has nothing to do with the 3 people who are getting this club started (then handing over to the club members) No money is being collected...just stop the bickering. I am also the current president of Central MI compassion Club (for almost a year now) That club is all new people as well. The old leaders are no longer there, and its completely different. Ive got messages from someone with those concerns as well. People just need to see for themselves, and stop the paranoia.