Jnet Aerial Surveillance Just Did Two Fly Overs Several Hours Apart At My House, What Should I Do?

gardenlover

So as I was driving home I had observed a helicopter circrling the area of my house but was too far to see exactly where he was...after a few hour I was walking out the back door to see the same helicopter flying low and most defiantly circling... I looked up some picture of helicopters and it appears to be one of the michigan state police surveillance helicopters. I am a grower with cards, but still am worried they are going to kick down my door!?!?!?!

If anyone knows anything about this kind of thing please post. Dose it mean anything, should I expect a team in my house tomorrow morning? whats the general process of what happens in these cases??? I am freakin out man!!!!

Are you legal?

Are you over your plant count?

Are you over your dry weight limit?

Are you stealing electricity?

Have you been marked as "The Man on the block"?

If you are still reading this then your more than likely just fine, don't go bLaze get all noid and attract attention to yourself.. your just 1 of 1000 grows in your city most likely.. follow the rules and your should be fine.

Dot your I's and cross your t's and be ready don't panic be within the law even if they do come you will be within the law I had one flying over my house in the suburbs west of detroit actually hovering 50 feet above my house in place for 3-5 minutes no police ever showed up at my door .

Could have been a million things besides you.. do you stay in a elite neighborhood?

Birds fly over the city, a lot.. If you grow MM your bound to become paranoid.. wait till its almost time to harvest.

and yes one plant over and your going down... stay under your limits and the radar.

Good luck..

Are you legal? sorry no one is

Are you over your plant count? theirs no plant count in Sec 8

Are you over your dry weight limit? again no limit in Sec 8

Are you stealing electricity? NO 

Have you been marked as "The Man on the block"? Bud Bob i think 

If you are still reading this then your more than likely just fine, don't go bLaze get all noid and attract attention to yourself.. your just 1 of 1000 grows in your city most likely.. follow the rules and your should be fine.

whats the general process of what happens in these cases??? I am freakin out man!!!!

You answered your own question! :yahoo-wave: Its a lil early for them to be doing fly overs, that usualy happens in late late summer or early fall, if you have an out side grow, they may be checking you out!  if you are growing indoors and doing what your supposed to, I wouldnt give it a 2nd thought, im not sure where you live, but if its in a suburb they do fly overs all the time, alot of the p.d have access to the state police helo, i beleive warren and a few other city's have their own, and they use them to follow people on the ground for the rest of leo to find them, I would have to think crime didnt stop in the state and leo only has mm pt/c.g's to mess with!

Peace

Jim

ey thanks for the responses, ya just double checking everything!!! If I am over even one plant will they treat it just like a illegal grow opp? I am just wondering how a small fish like me attracted their attention?

yes, some jurisdictions will. make sure you are within in plant count, usable limits.

sometimes the police go easy or just make you cut down extras, but i wouldnt rely on the leinency of police.

is this an indoor or outdoor grow?

outdoor has a lot more rules and you should make absolutely sure you are following all of them along with the 'intent' of the law.

if indoor, make sure every door has a lock, and every lock works, and you keep it locked!

same with windows being locked and having screens.

make sure your odor controls are also working.

there was a story last year? where the city was harassing a grower who had a lot of smells...

as for why you may have been targeted:

family/friends/lovers/roommates are number 1 narcs who call the cops on you.

(think of that couple who had a deer as a pet, it was a friends' friend who called the DNR)

(lots of growers also get busted from their kids' bragging to friends, then the kids' friends' parents call it in)

neighbors are the number 2 cause.

random bystanders / joggers or meter maids / utility workers are #3.

do you live next to neighbors?

thats how they got that duvall guy, his neighbor hated him and called in complaints to everyone.

if you want to get really paranoid, there are other things which cause more trouble:

are you within 1000 ft of a school or playground?

do you have any firearms? weapons? outstanding warrants/parking tickets?

prosecutors really go hard after people near schools.

I'm legal...still have paranoia...

So where we and with 125,000 and more card holders in the State only about 1% really no they are not legal 

i here that from Judges all the time 

just yesterday the Judge told the guy their is no Law that would allow anyone to grow 20 plants and the guy kept raising his hand and shaking his head and the judge never did ask him what he wanted to say

and 1 time last month i was at one and  after the judge was done talking she got up and started walking back to her room and the defended said Have a good weekend Judge and  she tuned and said I can't talk to you so the Lawyer said have a good weekend  Judge she said Thanks you to 

Garden Lover,

I would not be really worried about Helicopters like the  others said, if you squared away and completely attendent to the requirements of the MM Prog. be so legal no one can even question your compliance.

Helis are loud and easily seen,  so not real good for surv.

I would worry about the drones that U of M is flying in Jackson Co. testing for various depts. -- you can not hear or see them, and they can loiter for hours in one area.

A section of N. Jackson Co, is or was being used as a test bed for this and no idea how far along this is but it does or did exists.

Wideband Scanners might be able to pickup telemetry but that would take lots of Amateur radio and other radio equip (like Software Defined Radios) and one really does not know what is being  looked for and it is doubtful that would even work and would take lots of time  and effort - like searching for a needle in a needle-stack !

Drones are the biggest threat to privacy in 100 years. They are silent at altitude and cannot be seen except  if they catch the sun like an Iridium Flare and even then it is momentary! The Gov. just admitted to using them and all Dept. are in the US side, doubt state can afford them YET (but they will). We should be stopping this now.

M

Edited by Murph

• 2 weeks later...