"the Average Cg Spends A Hundred Dollars To Produce An Oz.

pic book

We show them how to get that down to $60, while producing more in the same space."   The speaker was Ed of the THC Academy of Southfiield, explaining why half of his attendees are already successful caregivers growing in soil.  "They want to get better in soil".

What i wanted to hear from him was what changes he told growers to make.    Has anyone attended his school?

Edited by pic book

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is that including your own personal man hours..?  or just materials. electric,etc...

If the average grower is spending 100 bucks an oz to grow, you should be spending like 25 bucks an oz because as you say, Your the best in the world, so man between you being super duper master grower and the prices you get, I think your time and electric and materials are most def covered in that price, Man when I grow up I want to be just like you! :yahoo-wave:

Peace super duper grower of all humanity!

is that including your own personal man hours..?  or just materials. electric,etc...

My cost came in at $157/ ounce when i spent three months collecting data.

Three patients at the time and cheap rent that included electricity.

That included labor at $20 per hour but not delivery time or gas. 

I trim by hand and grow for quality not quantity. My favorite strain routinely produces 1/3 as much as of the others.

If the average grower is spending 100 bucks an oz to grow, you should be spending like 25 bucks an oz because as you say, Your the best in the world, so man between you being super duper master grower and the prices you get, I think your time and electric and materials are most def covered in that price, Man when I grow up I want to be just like you! :yahoo-wave:

Come on man, we all know you have no intention of growing up.

FInd some hobbies man, your comments cannot phase me in any way.  Find some peace in your life.  You speak of peace but really don't know anything of that word.

All i see is pure jealousy and envy.  Your energy is probably what is holding you down from finding true happiness in life.

In fact when I see yuor negative post phaque too not only do I laugh at them everyone else does because people now send me Im's laughing at you and people give me positive encouragement to keep striving to become even more Elite and to move forward progressively.

re-direct your energy and you will ..maybe...possibly find some happiness in your life.

Edited by motorcitymeds

FInd some hobbies man, your comments cannot phase me in any way.  Find some peace in your life.  You speak of peace but really don't know anything of that word.

All i see is pure jealousy and envy.  Your energy is probably what is holding you down from finding true happiness in life.

In fact when I see yuor negative post phaque too not only do I laugh at them everyone else does because people now send me Im's laughing at you and people give me positive encouragement to keep striving to become even more Elite and to move forward progressively.

re-direct your energy and you will ..maybe...possibly find some happiness in your life.

Aren't you the guy who said you grow some of the bet meds in the state, ......but any adult who reads this forum knows that no grower has the basis to make such a claim?  And didn't you recently say that you had one hermie after the next using feminized seeds?  I know several average to great growers who have grown fem seeds and didn't experience the same hermie problem.  And you seem to refuse to believe that anyone can possible grow quality meds for a less than your "Cadillac" price.  Yet many growers consistently do.  Your own posts show that you're isolated in your own world.  It wouldn't be so bad if you weren't so arrogant about it.  You really do come across like a puffed-up high school sophomore...big talk and no proof of results and cutting people down in the process.  Sounds like you're the one who ought to redirect your energy.

Oh - that's right - you use the "force."  :lolu: :lolu:

Maybe post a photo of your cannabis cup or even a blue ribbon from your county fair.  Otherwise you're just trash-talking, which fits in well with high school sports but no so much with medical cannabis.

Edited by Highlander

Aren't you the guy who said you grow some of the bet meds in the state, ......but any adult who reads this forum knows that no grower has the basis to make such a claim?  And didn't you recently say that you had one hermie after the next using feminized seeds?  I know several average to great growers who have grown fem seeds and didn't experience the same hermie problem.  And you seem to refuse to believe that anyone can possible grow quality meds for a less than your "Cadillac" price.  Yet many growers consistently do.  Your own posts show that you're isolated in your own world.  It wouldn't be so bad if you weren't so arrogant about it.  You really do come across like a puffed-up high school sophomore...big talk and no proof of results and cutting people down in the process.  Sounds like you're the one who ought to redirect your energy.

Maybe post a photo of your cannabis cup or even a blue ribbon from your county fair.  Otherwise you're just trash-talking, which fits in well with high school sports but no so much with medical cannabis.

Blah, blah,,,,brohan....Feminized seeds herm as a reulst of that trait being passed down from being treated acids and other chemicals.

And your right about my meds.  Not much more to say.  Being isolated in my world...your exactly right....no need to venture out to or seek out all the "ballers" out there.  I am my own competition, Period.  I have only crossed paths with 2 ..maybe 3 growers who have produced jedi quality.

Find a hobby man.....all you guys sit on this site and wait for me to post.  That is just down right sad and pathetic.  I have posted my meds countless times and pull them down a day or hours later after nobody can produce a Champ to stack up to mine.

Nothing to hide here.  When you learn to flow like water and understand that you might get whare i am at. 

back to the garden boys....my worker is on his way over.

Go shed some love to your gardens...sounds like you boys needs more women in your life....green  ladies.

Edited by motorcitymeds

posted a pic just for you so you can  sip on more hater-ade.  Hata-saurus.  Like I said flow like water. on the main page, main gallery.!!

Edited by motorcitymeds

Oh I see - you posted pictures of your meds.  Isn't that what they do in the Cannabis Cup - post photos of meds and decide a winner?

I suppose that just about sums up how informed you are.

I hope your patients find relief from your attractive meds.

Edited by Highlander

posted a pic just for you so you can  sip on more hater-ade.  Hata-saurus.  Like I said flow like water. on the main page, main gallery.!!

I don't hate you, I just think you are a fool for thinking you grow the best meds and for believing that you have some legit claim.  I'll print a photo of your meds and smoke it an get pack to you.

Blah, blah,,,,brohan....Feminized seeds herm as a reulst of that trait being passed down from being treated acids and other chemicals.

And your right about my meds.  Not much more to say.  Being isolated in my world...your exactly right....no need to venture out to or seek out all the "ballers" out there.  I am my own competition, Period.  I have only crossed paths with 2 ..maybe 3 growers who have produced jedi quality.

Find a hobby man.....all you guys sit on this site and wait for me to post.  That is just down right sad and pathetic.  I have posted my meds countless times and pull them down a day or hours later after nobody can produce a Champ to stack up to mine.

Nothing to hide here.  When you learn to flow like water and understand that you might get whare i am at. 

back to the garden boys....my worker is on his way over.

Go shed some love to your gardens...sounds like you boys needs more women in your life....green  ladies.

Most aspire to some level of 'greatness' within their individual lives.  Each persons accomplishments are for & to their own satisfaction.

Those who have learned to 'flow like water' need not brag about it, as it is something we aspire to within ourselves, that will ultimately

show outwardly to others.

You will not make friends and will indeed make many enemies when you critisize others.

Bragging is born of insecurity.

Everything Zen man... you may want to learn from your own words, imho ;)

Most aspire to some level of 'greatness' within their individual lives.  Each persons accomplishments are for & to their own satisfaction.

Those who have learned to 'flow like water' need not brag about it, as it is something we aspire to within ourselves, that will ultimately

You will not make friends and will indeed make many enemies when you critisize others.

Not bragging...turning this negativity from these boys and turning it to fuel.

I have my tightly held circle.  I was not even posting on here just asked a question then the hate began to flow....and then  well you can read.  Phaquetoo needed to show his maturity , then my boy Highlander chirped in.  I will not back down from telling you my meds are right here in the top1%.  Because as Bruce Lee stated .."if I told you I am that good people say it's boasting, if I said i suck then you would know I am lying".  nuff said.

It is what it is.  get over it all man.  when you pour your heart and soul out there every day, 365, 24/7 going on 5 yrs strong now since MI turned legal you know where and who I am.  I have not had an 8 hour night of sleep in ...well for those that cannot read...5 years.  I put in my time. .. And I shine.   Those that are fileld with hate, rage, envy, and jealousy get no where.

i do not solicite biz from this site or do I need it.  I just do what I do.  Do'ers do.  Period.

back to work ...boys.

Yawn.  yawn. back to work. 

Edited by motorcitymeds

Im a male lesbian! :blow-a-heart:

hey perfect one, I wasnt hating, I said I wanted to be like you when I grew up!  you say I dont bug you, well good im not realy trying to, you are my jedi super duper bestest grower in the whole wide world, and I wanna be like you one day! ya see 16 yrs ago I ...............

peace and quiet! lol! :butt2:

Im a male lesbian! :blow-a-heart:

hey perfect one, I wasnt hating, I said I wanted to be like you when I grew up!  you say I dont bug you, well good im not realy trying to, you are my jedi super duper bestest grower in the whole wide world, and I wanna be like you one day! ya see 16 yrs ago I ...............

peace and quiet! lol! :butt2:

yawn.