Is Sanilac County Leading The State In Illegal Transport Mcl 750.474 Tickets?

t-pain

the arrests, prosecutions, pleas, JAIL, convictions and harassments continue.

http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2015/11/10_sentences_by_muskegon_count_12.html

The following people were sentenced Nov. 20 or 23, 2015, in circuit court.

14th CIRCUIT COURT

MUSKEGON COUNTY

Judge Timothy G. Hicks

Holton, three days jail for improper transport of medical marijuana, $1,025 fees/costs.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.livingstondaily.com/story/news/crime/2015/12/15/circuit-court-docket-nov-30/77356072/

Brighton, was sentenced to six months in the county jail for possession of less than 25 grams of a controlled substance and to 93 days in the jail for improper transportation of medical marijuana. He was given credit for 44 days served.

what a wonderful present, to be in jail during the holidays.

http://www.miningjournal.net/page/content.detail/id/621711/Courts.html?nav=5204

Ishpeming - Nov. 4, medical marihuana-improper transportation in vehicle: $450 pay or jail.

http://www.themorningsun.com/article/MS/20150622/NEWS/150629937

From Detroit, Medical Marihuana Improper Transportation

2 days jail, 2 days credit, pay fine and costs of $500 or serve 30 days jail

http://www.houghtonlakeresorter.com/news/2015-10-01/Court_News/82nd_District_Court.html

Eaton Rapids, illegal transport of medical marijuana: $225 in fines, costs or restitution.

imo, constant finger pointing to one party or the other without some solid references to the infractions

is just pointless and perpetuates more negativity.

If one must engage is such uselessness... why not make it useful and site your sources...

start calling out individuals in the party you are complaining about?

Why point at the forest and say that all the trees are diseased? 

Get in there and cut out those that are instead so the others don't become diseased.

Finger pointing is so... ho hum yawn... pointless.

He said she said adds nothing to the conversation imho except fluff and negativity.

I don't give a crap about federal so much but local.. yes. 

Why not research those in your local district?  Find out how they have voted etc and post that info up...

repubs are bad... dems are bad... mmmkay... just why are they?

Generalities help no one.

imo, constant finger pointing to one party or the other without some solid references to the infractions

is just pointless and perpetuates more negativity.

If one must engage is such uselessness... why not make it useful and site your sources...

start calling out individuals in the party you are complaining about?

Why point at the forest and say that all the trees are diseased? 

Get in there and cut out those that are instead so the others don't become diseased.

Finger pointing is so... ho hum yawn... pointless.

He said she said adds nothing to the conversation imho except fluff and negativity.

I don't give a crap about federal so much but local.. yes. 

Why not research those in your local district?  Find out how they have voted etc and post that info up...

repubs are bad... dems are bad... mmmkay... just why are they?

Generalities help no one.

Ya, why hasn't it worked for the last 8 years?  Sorry Imi, voting people out doesn't work for MJ, although it is a front we have to try and work on, it just hasn't proven effective.  remember we still have republicans in the MMJ program.  Some things take importance over MJ issues when voting, as it should.  We sure couldn't do it with Shuette, who mattered the most.  Look up the vote on the transport law, I already did it and cited it elsewhere.  Over half of the D's voted in favor at like 23 to 21 or something.  It would've passed over 50% just on D votes.  People have to wise up.  If there is nothing we can do there is nothing we can do.  Short of going to any court case for MJ and making your presence known, there isn't anything.  Everyone has to stand up for EVERYONE convicted on MJ or they can take the public opinion any way they want to to keep their war going.

Me thinks some people would rather argue than find solutions.

For me it is not only about MMJ but due to being on an MMJ site it is the main issue I speak of here.

It is rather about personal freedoms and those who would continue to deny and regulate my freedoms to choose.

Ergo any person in gov't that is against MMJ is also against my right to choose and their party affiliation really

matters not in the big scheme of life.

Well Zap... if you are speaking to me... I might not have explained myself very well above :)

I did say "it is not only about MMJ".

And... locking me up and stealing my stuff for my choice to use cannabis is against my personal freedoms.

They are intertwined.

If they are against cannabis, they are against personal freedom.

Norby,

This type of generality is your problem, name folks and be specific, quit throwing wet blankets and vague claims;

NORBY QUOTE:  Over half of the D's voted in favor at like 23 to 21 or something

Lazy, you want me to do everything.

Senate - not 1 vote against, so all dem senators need to go.

and in the house 73% of the dem reps need to go and 1 republican can stay

Thanks for making me look it up though I must've looked at the first house vote where the dems were more split.  They all seemed to come around to screw us in the end.

http://www.michiganvotes.org/RollCall.aspx?ID=634827

Edited by Norby