Our Section 8 Defense And Court Drama...

Dismissal of charges is the ultimate victory, and one you deserved.

Thank you "Zap" couldn't have done it with out you, I mean that!

Glad to hear it Mimed........... too bad you had to go through it. Such a shame............ But glad you got through it my friend.

Thank you Ozzrokk, you have helped also, great contributions to this site, there are so many people here that help folks and you don't even know! I mean that really. Thank you

Good news mimed.

And great advice. :-)

Keep it Secret. Keep it Safe. Just get your frickn card and stay within the law as best as possible.

Thanks, yea, like Bob& says, treat it like its illegal and everyone should be fine, never brag and don't tell anyone, don't answere your door if a cop knocks, don't toss plant material in the trash ect. Just use common sense, after all it is medicine.. It's nothing to brag about. Edited by MiMedical

Ding ding!.... and we have a winner!

It's not that we 'should' have to act that way,... it is that we unfortunately need to right now for a few more years of acceptance to pass.

Yes, I don't mean to shy anyone away from the mmj program, because I did a few things wrong for this to come upon us... I did not get my hard card/register with the state until I used/processed cannabis.. Do not go to a hotel, a fair, circus, grow store or anything else that don't look or feel like a dr clinic for a recommendation! Have medical records with you just for the sake of god, use your thinker and a little common sense.

Yes, I don't mean to shy anyone away from the mmj program, because I did a few things wrong for this to come upon us... I did not get my hard card/register with the state until I used/processed cannabis.. Do not go to a hotel, a fair, circus, grow store or anything else that don't look or feel like a dr clinic for a recommendation! Have medical records with you just for the sake of god, use your thinker and a little common sense.

I am glad to here this today

Do you think things would have  made a difference if you had waited for the hard card ?

I believe, if my circumstances would have been different, and I had my hard card, then yes I do believe this would have not occurred.

Each case is different, for example: if someone leaves your driveway, gets pulled over and the officer asks where there're coming from they say a friends house, then find mj in their vehicle and they are not a patient, I'm sure an officer can get a warrent to search their friends home. That isn't what happened to us, it's only an example as to what the hard card would not help with..

It was 20 months or 14610 hours or 876,600 minutes.. Cannabis community is really making progress! One person at a time!

Thats a long time for sure  i hope you can move on but for me it changed me only because of  ( we  where not guilty ) and  though that we where standing up for all and if the new Law

Would not work for us  then. Their was no new Law we didn't have as some may say Hang nails 

• 11 months later...

Tpain are you insane? What you are claiming is that the evidentiary hearing would not be an adversarial hearing at all. All you would need is the defendant to say he needed what he was caught with and you would need a doctor to say it was recommended. Prosecutor cannot rebut that just sit there and look pretty. Every section 8 hearing would be a slam dunk because a prosecutor couldn't present any rebuttal. I picture a scene out someone's dream where the defendant puts on his section 8 and then the judge asks the prosecutor "and madam prosecutor your rebuttal? Oh wait nevermind you aren't allowed to rebut I'm only supposed to hear the defendant's evidence and then rule on the motion." It must be a veritable savoy truffle to live in your head. Where do I get some of whatever you are on?

could someone tell me how accurate i was in this thread talking about these cases? i want a tally.

i'd love to see frank's opinion on the msc opinion too. wonder if he still reads the site... i'll try unbanning him.

Wasn't me that banned him

could someone tell me how accurate i was in this thread talking about these cases? i want a tally.

i'd love to see frank's opinion on the msc opinion too. wonder if he still reads the site... i'll try unbanning him.

you banned him?

man you took away my free camping spot on a lake with electric!

I was wondering what happened to him!

:bong2:  :drinking-coffee:  :bong7bp: