Anyone Grown Headband Yet?

Mmmmm, tasty!

At least the headband I got my hands on a few years ago was. It was from Cali though, black market, no clue who grew it and what if anything was sprayed on it. ( Before I moved here and thought about what's in my bag besides buds :) )

Let me know when my sample is ready for field tests :) hehe

P.S. I'm biased to any strain with that classic sour diesel flavor!

I have a headband veggin' right now it's about 4 1/2 inches tall and that was a rogue seed from a bud and a free Leonard that was a rogue seed from a bud as well. And just to mention it a Julius Caesar as well they were all grown in crops of the same strain so hopefully they'll turn out decent

Mmmmm, tasty!

At least the headband I got my hands on a few years ago was. It was from Cali though, black market, no clue who grew it and what if anything was sprayed on it. ( Before I moved here and thought about what's in my bag besides buds :) )

Let me know when my sample is ready for field tests :) hehe

P.S. I'm biased to any strain with that classic sour diesel flavor!

The original Cali version is one of the best elite strains ever made. The newer knock offs don't compare. Not really headband.

Wanted to add: When you have the real original headband diesel strain you will know it because you will feel a tightness around your head like you are wearing a headband. Pretty cool!

717 gave me a headache, and the grow was just average.

There are several headbands. Many of them very good. Some not. Don't limit yourself because some folks have a preference. There is only "one" cheese, but I still enjoy many. No elitism here!

That would be like saying there are several Elvis Presleys. There's one Elvis and a whole lot of impersonators that have no Elvis genetics at all. Enjoy your impersonators but they are no Headband/Elvis.

Ok resto. You win. There us only ONE headband....some guy in cali has the only "clone only" cut of it. Nobody has seen or heard from mystery man, but we are confident that he had the one and only. Come on! Are elvis's offspring a direct genetic reproduction of the real thing? Yeah, no.

Have a good one though, bud. Keep winning those good fights.

Edited by suneday11

Ok resto. You win. There us only ONE headband....some guy in cali has the only "clone only" cut of it. Nobody has seen or heard from mystery man, but we are confident that he had the one and only. Come on! Are elvis's offspring a direct genetic reproduction of the real thing? Yeah, no.

When someone is asking about effects then specifics are important. The only fight is fighting to be helpful in a world of confusion. These imposter strains make it harder to help someone with nailing down medical effects. But a guy can try. 

And yes, I grow it.

I do...in a way. I keep a belka (707xspacequeen) and have done so since the beginning. My favorite strain by far with mango haze and medicine man competing strongly.

If the new strain managers would make up unique names it would help a lot. Headband has effects that none of the knock offs can touch. So they do us all an inservice with their name theft.