Dr Eden Wells And Flint's Poisoned Water

The most obvious choice would be;

LANSING, MI (WLNS) – Secretary of State Ruth Johnson, who’s a traffic safety advocate says she’s not ready to endorse the governor’s plan to fix the roads.

Governor Snyder says the plan would save lives.

Johnson says she needs to get more information before she could vote yes.

“I want to read this and make sure that I have all the information from all the different sources which is still coming out,” said Johnson, Michigan Secretary of State.

Reporter: “The Governor’s theme in this campaign is going to be public safety saving lives avoiding accidents do you embrace that?”
Johnson: “I think it’s multifaceted, I think it’s better for us, for our car damage, I think it’s better for business, for citizens, better for everyone and there is some safety factor when you see someone swerve around a pothole there’s no doubt about it.”

Governor Snyder: “Well I hope her study goes well.”
Reporter: “Well wouldn’t you expect her in her position to say yes on this?”
Governor Snyder: “Well I’m clear in my position and I am saying yes so I’m speaking for myself, but this is something that needs to get done. This is a major public safety issue in the State of Michigan.”

It will be up to the voters to decide the issue in May.

Hey, I'll give it a go!

I'm just baby sitting these silos of seeds.

Besides I would naturally get more accomplished without the needless distraction of lobbiests. Corruption is sooooo,ltime consuming

Thinking I could do ricks job 5 times better, in 1/3 the time. And I would do it free as an honor .to the People of The Great State of Michigan.

You know what? I would rather see everyone REGISTER TO VOTE!!!

Do it!! Do it NOW!

Edited by beourbud

POLITICS

Just In: Gov. Snyder Just Got Called To Testify Before Congress For Water Poisoning

The whirlwind of backlash facing the Republican Governor of Michigan, Rick Snyder, is coming to a head. The House Oversight and Government Reform Committee has summoned Snyder to testify in order to determine exactly how a cost-cutting switch in water sources, orchestrated by Snyder’s appointed emergency manager, lead to the mass poisoning of the city of Flint, Michigan with dangerous, lead-contaminated water.

Michigan Congresswoman Brenda Lawrence (D-14th District)’s congressional office called for the hearing, even though Flint is not in her district – but it’s clear she has more than one bone to pick with the governor over the health of Michigan’s children, as her press release indicates:

http://www.occupydemocrats.com/just-in-gov-snyder-just-got-called-to-testify-before-congress-for-water-poisoning/

(CNN)A hospital in Flint, Michigan, reported Friday that low levels of Legionnaires' disease bacteria were discovered in its water system.

The discovery came after the city switched its water supply and the medical staff noticed an increase in people coming in for treatment who were diagnosed with Legionnaires,' McLaren Hospital said.

The important part about this; Legionnaires in the water supply can't be blamed on bad pipes. They must have sent some untreated Flint river water down the pipes for this to happen.

The Nation is picking up the tab. At some point We The People are going to need to set an example of Snyder so this does not ever happen again. That's how we roll. Fix it short term then fix it long term. 

Snyder admits he didn't appoint real experts to the positions involved. Even the replacement he made for the DEQ head that resigned is not qualified. We The People need to make the appointments made by governors a more serious event. You can't appoint unqualified individuals to oversee drinking water and get away with it. 

A-greed ! Resto. Doubt if his replacement is any more qualified. Creagh, Kieth also from Englers' Administration. (illustration on pg.9 of this thread) Have to believe this whole plan has been incubating in these sickos' heads for awhile. Rachel Maddow announce last night she will be in town Wed for a Town Hall Meeting with residents at 9pm, though I know that is when her show airs on MSNBC , so tentatively we could shoot for a hook up around then maybee... just an idea .... so far !

Here's what the EPA is asking from Rotten & Co within 5 days: Website up and running with current water quality test results.  

within 10 days: they want first of all their questions fully answered from the last time that EPA requested them.

And they want the water quality tested at 25 sites. To include: pH, total alkalinity, orthophosphates, chloride, turbidity, iron, calcium, temp and conductivity. Though not specifically mentioned, surely lead would be included. These 25 sites must be monitored and updated quarterly and 10 of the sites must be updated weekly.

They want  lead testing results for the last 3 years. Since Jan 2013. As well they want a list of all zip codes/neighborhoods now known to have elevated lead blood levels.

Also they want an inventory in digital/electronic format preferably Excell or equivalent of all Flint homes that have lead service lines. This may prove to be a daunting task as Flints records are now stored on thousands of very old 3 x 5 cards. All this within the 10 days... 

The new head of  MDEQ  Creagh, Keith is questioning their authority... not off to a very good start imho.

really should make an archive of flint water articles, interesting things in them.

this is cute, from 2011:

http://www.environmentalcouncil.org/priorities/article.php?x=234

The learning curve at the DEQ will be steep for Wyant, but an easier climb thanks to the nine years he spent at the helm of the state’s Department of Agriculture under Governors Engler and Granholm. He acknowledges the issues faced by DEQ staff are more complex and diverse than those at the Agriculture Department.

but this is what i wanted to post

http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/index.ssf/2014/10/gms_decision_to_stop_using_fli.html

Although the city's permission to leave the Flint water system was required, some members of the City Council said they were left in the dark about the GM situation by emergency manager Darnell Earley and Mayor Dayne Walling.

Earley's office had not released details of the GM agreement or announced it as of Tuesday, and Walling told council members he had known about the deal for "just a couple of days."

"If we are (being asked) to act in good faith, let's have some good faith from the emergency manager," said 1st Ward Councilman Eric Mays.

Under the Flint-GM agreement, the plant will return as a Flint water customer after the city switches back to using Lake Huron water from the Karegnondi Water Authority once its pipeline is completed -- something that's expected to happen by the close of 2016.

The Smoking Gun:

Starting with inquiries made in February, the federal agency battled Michigan’s Department of Environmental Quality behind the scenes for at least six months over whether Flint needed to use chemical treatments to keep lead lines and plumbing connections from leaching into drinking water. The EPA did not publicize its concern that Flint residents’ health was jeopardized by the state’s insistence that such controls were not required by law.

not required by law.  

--Michigan Attorney General Bill Schuette

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/01/24/exclusive-gov-rick-snyder-s-men-originally-rejected-using-flint-s-toxic-river.html

DETROIT — The emergency manager for Flint, Michigan, appointed by Gov. Rick Snyder in 2012, rejected using the city’s river as drinking water after consulting with the state’s environmental protection agency.

Snyder appointed Ed Kurtz to be Flint’s second emergency manager and Kurtz selected Jerry Ambrose to be the city’s chief financial officer. Both men were tasked by the Republican governor’s administration with restructuring the city’s government to save money after it was in danger of becoming insolvent. One cost-saving measure considered was to quit buying municipal water from Detroit.

In a civil deposition not reported until now, Ambrose testified under oath that emergency manager Kurtz considered a proposal to use the Flint River, discussed the option with the Michigan Department of Environmental Quality, and then rejected it.

In 2014, Ambrose was deposed in a civil lawsuit brought by retired Flint municipal workers against the state over severe cuts to their health care benefits. Attorney Alec Gibbs questioned Ambrose about the water decision (a year before Flint learned it was being poisoned).

“There was brief evaluation of whether the city would be better off to simply use the Flint River as its primary source of water over the long term,” Ambrose said. “That was determined not to be feasible.”

“Who determined it wasn’t feasible?” Gibbs asked.

“It was a collective decision of the emergency management team based on conversations with the MDEQ that indicated they would not be supportive of the use of the Flint River on a long-term basis as a primary source of water,” Ambrose answered.

“What was the reason they gave?” Gibbs asked.

“You’ll have to ask them,” Ambrose said.

How could the river that was rejected as Flint’s permanent water source in December 2012 suddenly become suitable for consumption a mere 16 months later?

curt working hard :)

Here's where the story gets quite cockamamie when Patsy Lous' husband Don Williamson becomes Mayor of Flint from 2003 - 2009.

He actually balanced the budget, they even won an award in 2006. Then his budget director takes a powder and the whole thing falls apart. After his recall Michael Brown is appointed interim Mayor 'till Dayne Walling wins a special election.

Then he wins the 2011 election and Rotten appoints Michael Brown as EM on 11/29/2011.  

flint lawyer Michael Pitt says dr eden wells is culpable for covering up over childrens blood lead levels on last weeks' Off the Record show hosted by tim skubic.

http://video.wkar.org/video/2365648715

he said the dhhs knew about the blood lead levels 10 months previous to dr hanna-attisha's blood lead level report.

then the "seasonal blood lead level" is the coverup.

digging through old articles. heres another tidbit for you

http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/index.ssf/2015/01/flint_colleges_do_additional_t.html

The email from UM-Flint said the city of Flint and the Genesee County Health Department have reassured citizens that the water is safe and that corrective actions are not necessary, but the university would be testing it monthly.

another department with its hand in the poisoned well.

They were too dumb to think about the pipes then. They were just so amazed you could take that toxic slop out of the river and make it drinkable when it came out of the plant. We were all flabbergasted. They discharge raw sewage down that river when they get a heavy rain. 

The guys at the plant had to be lying about what they were doing or Legionairres wouldn't have ever been in the water. There were so many chemicals in that water that the disease couldn't have lived. They must have sent some untreated river water down the pipes at some point and covered it up. The Legionairres is the smoking gun. It proves the people with those big jugs of brown water right. More went on than what has come out so far. 

they think that the pipes that got eaten by the corrosive water gave off iron, which somehow made the chlorine levels drop, causing the bacteria levels to rise.

i saw some commentors asking just how toxic flints river water currently is ?

my friend asked me what other crap is in flint river water that they arent testing for. basically they are only testing for like 10-20 different things but there could be anything in flint river like pcbs, fertilizers, road salts, raw sewage, etc etc that they arent testing for.

they think that the pipes that got eaten by the corrosive water gave off iron, which somehow made the chlorine levels drop, causing the bacteria levels to rise.

i saw some commentors asking just how toxic flints river water currently is ?

my friend asked me what other crap is in flint river water that they arent testing for. basically they are only testing for like 10-20 different things but there could be anything in flint river like pcbs, fertilizers, road salts, raw sewage, etc etc that they arent testing for.

That doesn't make sense. The Legionella was in the river. They treat the water at the plant and kill it. Then it can't be brought back from the dead somehow in the pipes. 

That doesn't make sense. The Legionella was in the river. They treat the water at the plant and kill it. Then it can't be brought back from the dead somehow in the pipes. 

They also had coliform bacteria coming out of the taps. That means untreated water was being pumped to homes.

Kwame Kilpatrick says it's been going on for years.

"FYI

Just so you all know. We (The Detroit Water and Sewage Department) were talking about the problems of the Flint Water Department (financial management, ability to perform, cleanliness of water, elimination of contaminants, mercury levels, lead levels) back in 2004. We knew (our folks in Detroit, SEMCOG, Genesee County Officials, some members of the State Legislature, and the Governor at that time) new that there were significant issues with all of those items.

In 2006 we attempted to craft a deal to put them on our water system. We were in negotiations, led by Victor Mercado, for months, and I wanted to make it work. I attended one meeting, and was on a conference call for another, expressing my willingness to make this work. SEMCOG and Judge Fiekens was also aware of this. SEMCOG was against the Agreement!

BUT, the people in Genesee County, at the table during that time (the County Drain Commissioner & his staff, a State Senator, and a State House Member all from Genesee County) wanted to keep control of the system.

Also, former Michigan Governor, Jennifer Granholm, was well aware of the issues with the Flint Water Department, and their inability to produce contaminant free water moving forward, nor afford the equipment & technology to do so.

When the current Governor of Michigan says that he "only recently was made aware of this issue", he is being misleading at best. But more than likely, he is being viciously, aggressively, and deliberately untruthful. I pray that the truth comes out. That's what everyone in Michigan wants right? The Truth! Well, my prayer is that you all will have an opportunity to warm yourselves at the fire of Truth.

I am here in prison, with a 28-year sentence, for a case where there is NO EMBEZZLEMENT, NO MISUSE OF PUBLIC FUNDS, NO BRIBERY, NO STEALING OF ANY MONEY, as a matter of fact, NO PUBLIC MONEY AT ALL. And NO CHARGES THEREOF! 99% of Detroiters have NO idea why I'm here. They don't know the charges, nor what I'm sentenced for. They sure do know the rumors.

I wonder how much time you get for knowingly & actually delivering unsafe, dangerous, and poisonous drinking water to the people you represent? Which in-turn causes deaths, permanent illnesses, and disabilities. Can you actually be hated, hurt, and imprisoned for ridiculous rumors about murder...and not be for actually killing people?

I pray for justice for the people of Flint! And I also pray that God will give to all of you in Michigan the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him. That you all may have your eyes opened with understanding.

The blindness is hurting lots of people. Its even killing some. OPEN YOUR EYES!

KMK"

http://www.wxyz.com/news/region/detroit/former-detroit-mayor-kwame-kilpatrick-comments-on-flint-water-crisis-with-letter-from-prison