You Have Got To Be Kidding Me......

douggie

Why even bother to make the bunny muffin legal....all were doing is lining the  lawyers pockets. 

Maybe its Michigans way of feeding their attorneys. 

Once it really is legal there will be a big difference. lIt a slow fight, it's gonna take time yet..

Of course they do. But the standard for getting one is bad/weak.

Not to toot my own horn.....but if I grew, they would need one for my grow.  I would challenge it with every penny (something you lazy lawyers can appreciate), I would sue. I would get the list of law breakers and try civil actions, but my favorite is visting them at home...in front of their neighbors and family. i was threatened that a police officer was going to get a restraining order against me. nothing ever happened. The law breaking scumbag still gets a visit from me. 

why assert you rights to us, everyone here agrees with you, dont think it hasn't been tried. i think around here they will shoot your azz, they dont play real fair.. but if you want to by all means go ahead, no one is gonna stop ya .. it is your right .. right... 

Edited by Willy

A legal professionals forum t-pain ? HU?

-The MMMA is Michigan's largest medical marijuana advocacy group, providing support and information to Michigan's expanding medical marijuana community.

-The MMMA is dedicated to being the acknowledged state-wide leader in providing services, advocacy and information to medical marijuana patients, caregivers, health care providers and their community.

scraps in the trash or yard.[/background][/size]

Question: I understand that rummaging through one's garbage by LEO is "legal" . I'm "assuming" that's when it's at the curb. What about if the can is off the street, i.e. Side of the garage, or stored in a shed? Does anyone know the law?

only when its on the street for the trash guy its OK.

otherwise probably not. cops cant sniff at your garage.

but what happens is someone smells it, the cops look, realize they have bad search and then get "anonymous tip" to say they SAW marijuana plants, which makes it probable cause to get a warrant.

the scary thing is anyone can drop trash off at your house on trash day.

what if they drop marijuana scraps becuz they dont like you?

so the thing is, never throw marijuana scraps out with anything that can identify you like receipt or bill, mail, etc.

By the street is public domain. The trashman gets $1000 if he calls the cops. We have a greedy one, I've seen him with the State cops on his route several times now. Ruining lives at $1000 a pop. The answer is to vote out the prosecutor. He's term limited out now. So we just need to vote in Edward Cuprinski https://www.facebook.com/BayJusticeAssociates/

Then get a decent case up to the Supreme Court and make the COA understand the constitution a little better. Cannabis scraps in our trash is not solid evidence of a crime because it's legal for a good portion of our population here in Michigan. Then the odor of cannabis will follow as one of our constitutional rights too. The end doesn't justify unconstitutional means. Prosecutors need to do their jobs without cutting corners at the expense of our constitutional rights. Ed wouldn't send in a task force because you emptied your ash tray in the trash. He's not going to pay a greedy trash man $1000 to pull off a MARIJUANA GOTCHA by thugs. He would be the first step in disbanding the task force BAYANET. They are worthless anyway. A drag on our budget. Pounding money down a hole in the ground. They don't even do what they should be doing, they just pay the trash man and swoop down on soft targets for fun and money. 

Well to be constructive in our cause. 

Couldnt a lawyer demand the names of the individuals that was present while the search was taking place?

It would be nice to have a list....post it somewhere online and visit them guys at their home. In front of their wives, kids and neighbors.  

First off, I am sorry for the drunk posting comment!

Some of your answers/questions still seem like you are drunk or very young or maybe po po acting ignorant to the law!

Im also sorry for the other things I just might of acused you of^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

But I realy did mean, where have you been locked in your grow room.....The law says your plants have to be in a locked secured room, It didnt mean you have to lock your self in with them!

Peace

First off, I am sorry for the drunk posting comment!

Some of your answers/questions still seem like you are drunk or very young or maybe po po acting ignorant to the law!

Im also sorry for the other things I just might of acused you of^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

But I realy did mean, where have you been locked in your grow room.....The law says your plants have to be in a locked secured room, It didnt mean you have to lock your self in with them!

Peace

Youre a cool dude! 

Edited by douggie

only when its on the street for the trash guy its OK.

otherwise probably not. cops cant sniff at your garage.

but what happens is someone smells it, the cops look, realize they have bad search and then get "anonymous tip" to say they SAW marijuana plants, which makes it probable cause to get a warrant.

the scary thing is anyone can drop trash off at your house on trash day.

what if they drop marijuana scraps becuz they dont like you?

so the thing is, never throw marijuana scraps out with anything that can identify you like receipt or bill, mail, etc.

They can access and observe anything typically accessible by the public or in the 'curtilage' of the property.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/brad-reid/warrantless-curtilage-searches_b_3600127.html

So get out of your momas basement  boy.

hah PHAQ he got you, now that you live with your parents :D

i have nothing but respect for people who take care of their parents. people who insult others that take care of elderly family members must have some real trouble in their life to think thats a negative trait.

if i had to choose between insulting internet people vs compassionate family people, i'll choose the compassionate people every time.

hah PHAQ he got you, now that you live with your parents :D

i have nothing but respect for people who take care of their parents. people who insult others that take care of elderly family members must have some real trouble in their life to think thats a negative trait.

if i had to choose between insulting internet people vs compassionate family people, i'll choose the compassionate people every time.

Hey I live upstairs! bawahahahahaha!

I could live in the apt above the garage, but than I wont hear whats going on in the house, my big thing now is to get to my pops loaded 38, He is def and blind in one eye and cant hardly see in the other,,,,hmmmmm maybe I should move to the apt on the lot next door! 

I have grown all of my life, I tryed dwc and failed miserably, I have always had a c.g, even when I was my lady's c.g, or before the law I have growing all of my life, No im not all techie like most of you new growers (since the law) I loved the good old days save all my bag seed and spread it in the yard and watch it grow!

At this time and for the last yr and a half I have not been growing, I have an awsome c.g who gives me a plant or 2 every crop!

Oh new/old guy did I mentioned my c.g dont charge me a penny!!!!

Do you realy think im and idiot, im not strapped to my garden, I make cannabutter, bho, keif hash, I can make what ever I want and all I did was pay 20 bucks for my c.g's back ground check,,,,,Who Is the Idiot???

yes and on june 15 my old man will be 78 and the 26th my mom will be 77, neither are healthy, and I dont give a phaq what any one thinks, I am the youngest kid, I have always been there for my parents, and they have always been there for me, I cant think of 1 reason I wouldnt live with them till their end of time,  So they can live in their own home until they die, unless of course I have to get them Medical help that I cant provide, but hopefuly it will all happen here where they choose to be!

Are people realy getting raided and busted now that we have a legal mm law?  wtf kinda question is that? where the phaq has new/old guy been, prison, living in the bush, even in prison you would find out the info he is so shocked about!

The title is you have got to be kidding me.......with an ignorant start to the thread, I think he deserved me saying all I said, I did appoligize while I was acusing him of other idiotic b.s bawahahahahahaha!

Im the class clown lol, I used to be the person you wanted to be friends with, I wasnt a class clown, and I did not allow people to bully any of my friends or any one I seen getting bullied!  Some one finaly gave me my first arse kicking when I was 20 yrs old!  And the dude was not as big as me, but man he put a whoopin on my arse lol!  we are friends and always will be!

My brother was 3 grades ahead of me in school, he got into fights with everyone, and when he moved on to the next school people thought they could pick on his younger not little brother, well Im here to tell you they were wrong lol!

Any time I got into a fist fight I felt very badly the next day or later that evening, I truly dont like to hurt people, I do like to help people, I also dont like liar's, thieve's and phaqed up dr.'s lol!

I am not afraid of anything, or any one, I will state my opinion right wrong or indifferent and I realy dont give a phaq what people think about me, especialy some ignorant a ss who has been a member here longer than me, and dont know the law! or how phaqed up it is!

old/new guy go lock your self back in your grow room and shut the phaq up!

Bawahahahahahahahaha!

was that a lil better gm?

Peace