Bartering?

tooldini

To start building my strain library I would barter my room building services/system set up for a dozen clones or whatever. Trading services for services generally gets the "buyer" and the "seller" more value for their time as well as not having to hand over physical $$ for some things is nice to save some money in the grow room

Do any caregivers on her barter for things? I may not always need or what money but a sweet mini bike or something may be COOL, maybe a lawn mowing, car detailing etc. you guys or calls do this

I have did a little bartering, a young patient needed some clones and i need some help in my grow room. i got stuff done and he got clones. I have another friend thats been needing help and i explained i work for meds..

Man, I am on the West Side of the state and am always looking to help out for some meds. If you need any drywall work done, I am your man. 9 years experience, super clean and efficient.

Also, if anyone needs help trimming, I LOVE doing it. It is my favorite part of the process.

I would much rather barter for services, just like they did back in the good ole days before the Govt wanted a piece of the pie. One of my patients is a licensed builder, another is a concrete mason, I am lucky to have these guys as patients as they help me as much as I help them. And best of all, no cash changes hands, only a handshake and a thank you.

hello all

this has been the best way to build friends and personal networks but remember to alway work out the details so no one gets mad about there part and think its not fair... sometimes its just better to pay the fair price than to lose a friend... in the end being happy with your work and not being greedy is the key to making this work... for some if its not about the money then it works for both... just be fair do the best you can and learn something about giving more and then see the feelings it returns...

abbe

Guest Marywanna

Me too. I used to water and feed the other horses as payment for my board. Walked my Vets Borzois to pay off a Vet bill. Traded an old lawn tractor for a just- as- old wood splitter. Hubs is out there right now,splitting his wood for winter. Thats the way to go,for sure. :)

LOL Lily is a good bulldog only 1 year old. I like jack russels but man are they wild usually super smart I hear. Lily isn't the smartest well I think she kinda just does things in her own time. If she is good enough quality and health we may have some pups someday. I was gonna get a rescue bulldog but since I had others dogs it seemed best to get a puppy since bulldogs can be dog aggressive.

LOL Lily is a good bulldog only 1 year old. I like jack russels but man are they wild usually super smart I hear. Lily isn't the smartest well I think she kinda just does things in her own time. If she is good enough quality and health we may have some pups someday. I was gonna get a rescue bulldog but since I had others dogs it seemed best to get a puppy since bulldogs can be dog aggressive.

If anyone wants to barter i guess it cannot hurt to put it out that i have experience in custom computer building and repair, set my gfs family up with a quad core comp for just under 500 and have seen builds around 300 for quads.

any patients that can weld in subframe connectors? or i could use 5.0 efi holley systemax, trackheat or performer rpm intake. or a set of 4 lug weld slicks and skinnies. i know thats a longshot.

hello.

i am a jack of all trades and a master of a few also..

yes i can weld...i have a wire welder and access to a tig across the street..

i am a a.s.e. certified mechanic..and a state of Michigan certified tech also..

i specialize in electronic diag.. and performance work.

i also have a 91 mustang drag car.. 347..eledbrock .al heads..eledrbrock top end kit.. 200 shot..

been slacking doing the bodie work for 2 years now thoe..

I also install security products in homes and buisness's --- alarms, security cameras,access systems {card swipe} ---

home theater- surround sound-new flat screen installs--network runs...anything... also do high voltage work..

i have wired and installed all products in 14 grow rooms also..

hello.

i am a jack of all trades and a master of a few also..

yes i can weld...i have a wire welder and access to a tig across the street..

i am a a.s.e. certified mechanic..and a state of Michigan certified tech also..

i specialize in electronic diag.. and performance work.

i also have a 91 mustang drag car.. 347..eledbrock .al heads..eledrbrock top end kit.. 200 shot..

been slacking doing the bodie work for 2 years now thoe..

I also install security products in homes and buisness's --- alarms, security cameras,access systems {card swipe} ---

home theater- surround sound-new flat screen installs--network runs...anything... also do high voltage work..

i have wired and installed all products in 14 grow rooms also..

I got a 1966 caddy man its smexy she needs a lil work though.

Bartering is awsome, I used to barter with Lawyers lol! realy though, I would do commercial wall coverings in his office for my 1st divorce! all good sounds great, I can barder the knowledge of a few countys that will have weed growing wild next oct!!!

Peace

FTW

Jim