yes I would agree it seems there are greeting faster. The Sept 15th deadline is creeping up on them.

Thats exactly what I was thinking. It looks kind of strange that as soon as someone gives them a deadline they get their bunny muffin together. Makes you wonder if they couldnt have been going this fast all along, and if so, who or what kept them from doing so?

I sent in the applications for 5 patients, by way of certified mail, on 7/22.

I just called to verify whether the status of the 5 individual money orders I sent, and 2 of them were cashed on 7/27, and the remaining 3 were cashed on 7/28.

I am so thrilled for everyone I am working with, I had to post here!

I am curious as can be to see how long it will be before cards arrive.

I know it's probably going to be a few months at this point but I am still thrilled to officially be a part of the process!!!!

Peace.Love.And Good Happiness Stuff....

Card arrived today!!! Woohoo just got back from visiting my caregiver too, loaded with good meds.

Check cashed around april 22

Card issued 5/04/2010

Expires 6/01/2011

:lol::bow::rock:

Congrats on your good news very happy for you

and at least it shows that they are still doing some

kind of work down there.

CARD arrived today mailed 3/11 ck cashed 3/18 recived card 8/04 (139) days expiers april 2011 270days later WTF any body else get this krap i paid 100$ for 8mo licence!?

That is because you were legal in April, your paperwork was your card. Everybody receiving their cards as of now, are in the same boat. It seems to be trending toward getting caught up though. They will either be privatizing the process or getting more full time employees to keep up with the demand, just a matter of time.

That is because you were legal in April, your paperwork was your card. Everybody receiving their cards as of now, are in the same boat. It seems to be trending toward getting caught up though. They will either be privatizing the process or getting more full time employees to keep up with the demand, just a matter of time.

i see i thought i was getting ripped

I have been wondering something. They are now getting renewals out in two weeks. So how come when you send in your first application it takes three months from the time your card is approved until you get it in the mail? After all if they can get a renewal card printed in two weeks why not a first card? Something smells fishy to me.

YEAH!!!!!!!! It finally arrived!! I am the proud owner of a shiny card that says that "I'M LEGAL TO SMOKE POT!!" I must've died cause I NEVER thought I'd live long enough to experience life the way it should be... Freedom to enjoy LIFE!! I was busted 7/29/2006 growing 83 plants in my backyard, due to a bogus 911 hang-up excuse. That allowed the NAZI's in my home where they seen evidence of my marijuana cultivation. I was not home, they let themselves in and DESTROYED my life in 30 seconds. I was handed my 3rd felony... fortunatly I got a lawyer EARL DALZELL from kalamazoo and he got me time served.. AMAZING.. Unfortunatly there was no record of the 911 tapes. the police didn't press charges for 93 days, just passing the 90 day 911 tape destruction. After all that I thought I would be buying someone else's schwagg forever, never being able to produce my mind blowing medicine... Thank god I was WRONG!!! I mailed my ap. in April 16 and is says May 4 issued date, arrived August 6. The 20 day wait is calander days, not business.

YEAH!!!!!!!! It finally arrived!! I am the proud owner of a shiny card that says that "I'M LEGAL TO SMOKE POT!!" I must've died cause I NEVER thought I'd live long enough to experience life the way it should be... Freedom to enjoy LIFE!! I was busted 7/29/2006 growing 83 plants in my backyard, due to a bogus 911 hang-up excuse. That allowed the NAZI's in my home where they seen evidence of my marijuana cultivation. I was not home, they let themselves in and DESTROYED my life in 30 seconds. I was handed my 3rd felony... fortunatly I got a lawyer EARL DALZELL from kalamazoo and he got me time served.. AMAZING.. Unfortunatly there was no record of the 911 tapes. the police didn't press charges for 93 days, just passing the 90 day 911 tape destruction. After all that I thought I would be buying someone else's schwagg forever, never being able to produce my mind blowing medicine... Thank god I was WRONG!!! I mailed my ap. in April 16 and is says May 4 issued date, arrived August 6. The 20 day wait is calander days, not business.

What date was your check cashed? Glad to hear your good news