YES!!!

Check sent 3/5

Cashed 3/9

Card issued 3/23

Sent 7/8/10

Arrived 7/10/10

Card Exp 4/1/10

Bout time, that means my CG should be getting his patient card, and another CG card.... sounds like they are speeding up, mine was 135 days wait from check cashed, just not by much and at this rate, the MMP will be privatized...

Still nothing here as of today, but I'm not anxious at all... well maybe a little. Things are going well and the medicine is progressing nicely. Got some Diesel coming on strong and just took my mystery strain yesterday and began the curing process. Of course I had to sample it, great pheno, great meds, actually surprised me a bit as I nearly over medicated and fell asleep. Of course if it was my morphine and I over medicated, I wouldn't be alive to even type these words today. What a miracle plant, and a miracle site for all the knowledge and helpful people. Check out my new gallery pics of the mystery, I just wish the internet had scratch and sniff. :) O so good. :)

Hello everyone, Longtime "lurker" & I also received my first card today.

Mailed 3/11

Received 7/16

Expires 4/11

No more frustrated trips from the mailbox. Good luck to everyone still waiting. Stay safe! Peace

Jar

Today was a good day when i opened the mail box finally card arrived sent out paperwork march22nd cashed mar 26th issue date 4-07-10 exp 5-1-11 buddy got his today also seen doc same day and he sent out paper work 9 days ahead of me good now i can stop checking the mail box :)

Still waiting for my patient renewal card mailed paperwork early April.Received wife's caregiver card June 24 Letter head date on letter from MDCH May 15. According to dates on her card it was already expired on MAY 1 2010 issued April 29 2010.Now What sent E-mail to MDCH with no answer I feel should not have to spend my time already gave them 100.00 plus pay for my doctor visit. Have all my paper work Legal I guess.Something needs to be done I am a disable construction worker not a lawyer or have the means to hire a lawyer bad enough I have to get one to help with my social security. The system is broken sick and financially strapped people are being left hanging. Could rant on this subject for hours but just @##$$$$%%%^$^&4 the F off.

Sincerely Stickey

Omg so close i know mine is going to get here this week!!!app submitted 3/30... the rest remains to be seen..

Same here Annie, sent it in on the 26th, cashed my money order on the 29th. Hopefully my plastic will be here this week!! I just pray they don't fk up my dates like that other guy, man that is just bullsquat and what are you supposed to do now?? darn.... :growl: