Congratulations Nemosity, Wild Bill , and Mykul!!! I hope you guys had a great day on your first day of card in hand.. Myself i drove an hour to a dispensary and High fived everyone there and then made a HUGE purchase.. wow how awesome and surreal to go to the herb store.. Although it was awesome and great.. I wont want to make it a habit going to dispensaries.. can be on the pricey side .. PEACE

I'm in the club. Check cashed 3-12-10, issued 3/25/10, arrived 7-21-10. Almost a four month wait. I think it is funny how it says MEDICAL MARIHUANA PROGRAM.

Funny you would say that, EVERY single person I have showed it to asks why it's spelled with an H.

check cashed 3/17/10

issued 3/30/10

expires 4/1/11

arrived 7/21/10

Probably took a couple of extra days because it was forwarded from an old address. Now waiting for card with correct address--that check cashed 5/19/10.

Moved from Florida for this day!

do you have to send in for a new card if you move and change your address?

I was AMAZED My wife got her renewal card today and I got her caregiver card today also!

The renewal was mailed on 7/6/10 and the MDCH got it on 7/8/10 and we received the cards today 7/23/10, that's 17 days total and 15 days to process and return mail it.