Supreme Court Ruling - McQueen - Compassionate Apothacary

Time to get it together people. This is SIMPLE stuff. Teach a patient to grow. Some of those patients become good enough to be a caregiver and the cycle repeats.

It's not as simple as you think it is to grow if they have money to build a grow room and a space

1. Room for Veg

2. Room for clones

3. Room for flower

4. $$$ laying around

Then The CG would have to go to the home almost every day to check on things

Way to much time for anyone for no money make no mistake most caregivers may their money from the stores selling MMJ to the ones that could pay them

don't think any one of them will close down they are the ones with big bucks

and it's not over for them

This ruling will be appealed

The only appeal is to the US Supreme Court. Good luck on that.

Maybe it is time to sack up and do the right thing: teach patients to grow. help caregivers get better methods. work together as a community to help everyone.

Dispensaries are not evil or anything like that. They are illegal as deemed by our Supreme Court. Some day they will return, but not too soon, I dare say.

PB you are really off base on this argument. Sorry to see that, and sorry to say that.... but it is true....

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Along that line, let's start a petition for a new public initiative to allow dispensaries. We can call it the "Peanutbutter Having a Place to Sell His Oil Act."

Naa .. have to make more room at the feeding trough.

Besides, I don't have enough money to buy that kind of law.

more of my twisted thinking .. bribing politicians is a bad thing to do .. where do I send the check?

Edited by peanutbutter

I was responding to "F**K legalization."

That is someone promoting putting people in jail.

OK thanks for clearing that up.

So you openly support 5580 and encourage others to do so.

You openly support legalization and encourage others to do so.

You support changes to the law or new law to get meds to patients, but you don't support working with the law we have to accomplish the same? At least for now?

Edited by Highlander

Some of your comments are so lacking in context they really come off insulting. I am saying this to you as a friend. The snow must be very, very deep there, and you probably don't get to talk to anyone but your cat nowadays, so I'll forgive it.

Really? I was going to post the same thing he said but since my cc took a dump I didn't. I'm glad Mal said it. He was saying that if you had not hedged your bets then things would be better for you now. Maybe that provides the context you are searching for.

I charge the very least I can. How the heck does this Supreme Court decision effect that? You know what, you just showed us the difference between a caregiver and a dispensary.

I did?

Listen, we all know that many caregivers recovered cost by selling to dispensaries. Some of these caregivers are very good at what they do. They are very capable of helping more than 5 patients, but now that they can't, prices are going up and production will be dialed back.

Some may even quit altogether. I am NOT commenting on whether this is moral, right, or lawful. This is just the reality of any marketplace.

I did?

Listen, we all know that many caregivers recovered cost by selling to dispensaries. Some of these caregivers are very good at what they do. They are very capable of helping more than 5 patients, but now that they can't, prices are going up and production will be dialed back.

Some may even quit altogether. I am NOT commenting on whether this is moral, right, or lawful. This is just the reality of any marketplace.

Nope. You are guessing. That's not how it is here. Your snow globe is very small.

1. Room for Veg[/background]

[]2. Room for clones[/background]

]you can do that in the very same room or closet[

[)]its not that hard to grow if you have the right teacher.

not a dispensary within 100 miles of me,,, people try to take care of others by teaching them how to grow

Edited by cristinew

Restorium, when will you quit pretending marijuana growers are somehow exempt from capitalism, that they won't charge based on the market. You are an outlyer. You sound like a fantastic caregiver but I find it hard to believe the majority of caregivers employ such a philosophy.

Been doing it for a long time now. I'm not unique. I'm sorry I don't fit into your book. I'm real. And one of us in a county can make a difference because news travels far and fast. No one wants to be the one who overcharges when being fair is they key to happiness and friendship. Those are the old rules we live by. I'm at $200 and dipping slightly below that when it counts. Giving away oil. I don't need a store. Everyone is very happy and I get by on my other income.

Zap

After leading so many down the wrong path for 4 years stepping down as admin seems like your only option if you want to retain even a thread of integrity.

Permitting PB and his ilk to diseminate their rediculous interpretations of our good law has not only set us back 4 years but has led some going to prison.

Do the right thing for the MMMP.....step down off your high horse and let someone lead.

You support changes to the law or new law to get meds to patients, but you don't support working with the law we have to accomplish the same? At least for now?

For four years, I've been teaching cancer patients how to do it for themselves.

Urging them to grow their own meds. If not, work with a caregiver.

Special needs patients that require very large volumes.

I've been supporting the system you're talking about the whole time.

I figure a price increase also.

And a lot fewer offers of a free ounce per month.

They will also be able to pick and choose who they work with.

i also see dans side... and agree.

prices will go up on average as a result of this ruling.

scarcity sets the price in America.. not cost.

i dont care who you are.

capitalism is alive and well.. the question becomes now.. who will be left to afford it

you said a lot right here rest...all i need to see.. you supplement your grow with additional income..

Everyone is very happy and I get by on my other income...