Supreme Court Ruling - McQueen - Compassionate Apothacary

Exactly. And not every doctors rec is going to fly. The next person who says that you are legal with just a doctors rec should have to pay for someone elses section 8 (Bob).

the problem with this reasoning is that it takes the responsibility out of the patients hand.

rest.

if you go to a doctor with the intent of scamming them to get a cert. and they give it to you, is that the courts fault for challenging the validity of it? or your own?

as a qualified patient, it will never be a problem if a court challenges your cert.

the only time that would be an issue, is if you as the patient went to a certification mil, and you cant substantiate your condition.

as a qualified patient, with a proper certification you are protected from prosecution the minute the licensed doctor signs your certification.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

exactly. Celliach has ALWAYS sided with LEO. He has always sided with LET THE STATE DICTATE TO YOU how to live your life, and he like them, want you to Listen to HIS Idiocy.

I have never "sided" with LEO. I have been right in the way they interpreted the law. Am I happy being right? Emphatically, no!

LOL Get real. You had the time that People VS Green was in place to give it away if you wanted to.

Here's a clue; Cops aren't looking for people giving it away.

This is not about what the cops are looking for, this is about what is legal and what is not.

Giving it away or not, a transfer is a transfer.

Make no mistake, people want my extract, I just can't give it to them.

someone could steal it from you. its only the plants that have to be locked up...

everyone needs to laugh once in a while. you're all getting too serious and trying to point fingers.

work together darn it!

ofcourse you know EVERY SINGLE Patient, Registered or just Dr Recommended inyour Low Populace area, and can guarentee with your FREEDOM that NO ONE IN your area is suffering huh?

Funny, because I still see Daily posts on many websites of Patients in the UP being messed by the CGS or Disps in that area, Or cant find ANYONE to help them....

Yea, remember fool, ALL THE PEOPLE YOU KNOW is exactly that, ONLY what YOU KNOW.

I just checked the CG Services forum here. Two of the top three CG posts are in the UP. Maybe start there?

I know 2 CGs in northern MI and one in SE who can help new patients. All three would probably give the first samples free. You should direct these patients in need to this website, or paste a link here. Let's see if someone can help them.

This is what I mean about fixing the distribution problem. Instead of saying "the dispensaries are closed, and I know patients who can't get meds" and then throwing up your hands as if there is no solution, why don't you provide a little more detail about how a CG could find these patients. You saw them post on a different website and you took the time to come here and complain that they can't get meds but you did nothing to try to help them.

Between this website and Craigslist, there are far more CGs seeking patients than the other way around.

How about a link to these sites where patients are not getting needs met?

I always attempt to find someone that can help them,But i wont send someone into the wolfden. I stopped referring people to this site just about a year ago now.

the problem with this reasoning is that it takes the responsibility out of the patients hand.

rest.

if you go to a doctor with the intent of scamming them to get a cert. and they give it to you, is that the courts fault for challenging the validity of it? or your own?

as a qualified patient, it will never be a problem if a court challenges your cert.

the only time that would be an issue, is if you as the patient went to a certification mil, and you cant substantiate your condition.

as a qualified patient, with a proper certification you are protected from prosecution the minute the licensed doctor signs your certification.

That's up to the court. Which court? That's EXACTLY why you register. So you don't have to wonder if it's going to fly. You never know with a section 8. You just can't be sure it will fly.

i really dont give 3 fraks about LAST CHANCES John.....

do what you have to do, but you are only furthering the distruction of this site...

tim.

seriously?

destruction of this site happens when people attack other people, not when people express themselves.

we are all entitled to our own opinions.

if you don't like someone, thats fine.. but do not attack someone with slanderous insults.

i won't allow it.

Wow. I am truly amazed how many of you didn't see this coming or should I say "believe" this was coming. PB, please go away. You are a pariah to the entire state of MMJ. Tim, things are just fine around here without you. If you are so upset by this law I suggest you turn in your card and walk away from it.

For me, I have never set foot in a dispensary I have always had patients and I also have a solid regular income, life is the same today for me as it was last week. Good. Sorry if you had all your eggs in the dispensary related basket. Sucks for you.

Wow. I am truly amazed how many of you didn't see this coming or should I say "believe" this was coming. PB, please go away. You are a pariah to the entire state of MMJ. Tim, things are just fine around here without you. If you are so upset by this law I suggest you turn in your card and walk away from it.

For me, I have never set foot in a dispensary I have always had patients and I also have a solid regular income, life is the same today for me as it was last week. Good. Sorry if you had all your eggs in the dispensary related basket. Sucks for you.

Well said!

I have spoken with many of my fellow Caregiver's and they all seem be under the misunderstanding that this ruling just closes the doors of "Pot Shops". I reached my MM attorney, a Medical Marijauna advocate from day one, Denise Pollicella of Cannabis Attorneys of Mid-Michigan. She clarified the info with the attached file The Syllabus, prepared by the Reporter of Decisions. I have included it if anyone is interested.. It is my understanding I can not even give my neighbor, a fellow MM patient, a medicinal cannabis cigarette because he/she are not one of my 5 MMMP State approved/card holding Patient(s).

Marijuana-McQueen-pdf (2).pdf

I thought this was a discussion on what was legal verses what was illegal?

I hadn't realized that this was actually a discussion about what the cops are likely to do or not do...

Welcome to reality. It's been waiting right here for you. Glad you made it here in one piece.

Edited by Restorium2

I'm shaking my head in amazement because anyone with a memory knows that right now today we are right back where we were in 2009. Keep your counts in order, stay low key, don't get greedy. Yet so many are acting so surprised.

I've been told more than once on this site that trying to predict the outcome of the ruling was meritless and maybe not even appropriate. My response was that any smart person should try to figure out what the likely outcomes could be and have a contingency plan for each. Some of us did that. Some of us asked ourselves a long time ago, "What if we lose all transfers except CG-5patients?" And we prepared for that. And like you said, life isn't any different.

Edited by Highlander

I have spoken with many of my fellow Caregiver's and they all seem be under the misunderstanding that this ruling just closes the doors of "Pot Shops". I reached my MM attorney, a Medical Marijauna advocate from day one, Denise Pollicella of Cannabis Attorneys of Mid-Michigan. She clarified the info with the attached file The Syllabus, prepared by the Reporter of Decisions. I have included it if anyone is interested.. It is my understanding I can not even give my neighbor, a fellow MM patient, a medicinal cannabis cigarette because he/she are not one of my 5 MMMP State approved/card holding Patient(s).

it is generally our understanding as well...no p2p at all.

thank you for the link.