Mmma Testimony Before House Judiciary Committee, December 5, 2013

Today is the day. Please contact your house rep if you haven't already, and again if you have. A vote is likely tomorrow in Committee, and possibly on the House floor. My preference is to be behind 5104, and to include changes to permit caregivers and patients to supply provisioning centers, which is reportedly being talked about in committee to be added to 5104. I could not be more strongly against 660, which is the big government and corporate plan, and while there are things I certainly don't like about 4271, if provision is made to permit caregivers and patients to supply provisioning centers, I can live with it.

http://www.house.mi.gov/mhrpublic/

The bills will be voted out of committee tomorrow, I do believe.  CPU has been working in a stakeholders meeting format to help iron out difficulties that we have pointed out over the last year or more.  While no one controls the process, it is apparent to me that NPRA has bent over backwards to correct errors and make positive changes.  Because of that fact, CPU will be supportive of  HB 4271 and HB 5104 (as written and amended), but will be in opposition to SB 660.

I would tell you all that the process is not complete, but it is going forward...

The hearing tomorrow will be quite short (under an hour), and we will be hearing from some interesting people.

Stay tuned….

in a way that will be seen in a positive light… coming out of the House… but dang Bill, that is like the million dollar question.

It is in play… just hope we don't draw ace's  and eight's, eh?

tomorrow will be quite short.  and then it is fluid again would be my guess.  No one is circulating language at this point, sorry...

Are you suggesting just for all of us to Stay at home ? 

NPRA has bent over backwards to correct errors and make positive changes ? sure they have the last i heard was if someone has a brownie and a card Leo should just let them go one there way home ( don't leave home without it ) 

this post is nothing about the way you see things Hayduke and is in noway against the way you feel  

But for the Record I support no change to the MMMA as it was voted in

i may be some what upset because i  see how things are going and what we had inn 2008 even if i did  spent most of the last 5 years in a Court room am still thankful to the people that 

voted to help  the sick in this great State

LEO aint gonna leave anyone alone , no matter what the law says.

its legal or it aint. currently its illegal. none of these bills change that.

people said that about the 2008 ballot initiative too "if you have a card, you'll be protected"

i'll believe that when i see it. standard operating procedure is to arrest first, ask questions later.

bills be dead before the year?

after richardville had his tantrum about working on 660 for 3 years?

this is following the same pattern that the 4 bills in 2012 did.

all 4 of those passed. better be ready to fix 4271 and 5104 and 0660 now because its coming.

its coming so fast. you think they are going to vote no on it for you? after they saw that money in that mine?

what did prarie plant systems bribe them with? thousands of dollars each month?

probably had some big donkey pie charts and graphs from canada.

"heres how much we got from the sick people in canada"

"heres how much we gave to the politicians in canada"

"heres the new yachts and gold toilets harper bought"

"all you have ta do is vote yes on 0660"

then you come in, heres what the senators hear:

"hi, i'm a pothead, will you please vote no on 0660, because blah blah blah cheech and chong"

time to come back to reality boys and girls. this aint school house rock.

Nice work till you ran out of it HD.

Really. The committee and petitioners did sharpen their pencils. That the police did nothing other than to ask to clarify definitions was a pleasant surprise. What of the PAA? They must be working the hallways, or are they even present? Callton did say that 4271 would permit caregiver/patient overages to be sold to the proposed provisioning centers??  If that were the case, 5104 would have to be amended to permit that. Would it not?

There's your tie-bar.

Edited by GregS

somehow i got on joe cain's email list, heres an old one that was stuck in my spam folder

I am sure by now you have heard of the effort to sell your rights to a group of Canadians who have purchased a mine in the UP. Their long term plan is to have 13 grows around the state in other mining locations. The company behind this has a jaded history. They were producing subpar marijuana that tested at 14%. The government thought that was too strong so they told the company to fix it. The company added 40% leaf to the mixture. This is poison to many patients with compromised breathing and those who depend on marijuana’s medicinal properties. They also use radiation on all the marijuana they produce. I guess they believe a happy patient is one that glows. What it shows is this company is nothing but drug dealers and the politicians who have sold us out murders of the sick. 40,000 jobs will be lost as the supporters of this bill have said that caregivers will be eliminated. Here is the article where Senator Rick Jones reveals the plan.

A glimpse at Christmas future;

At 4:20 a.m. in the morning, Callton throws the 'conservatives' a bone to get the bill passed. That 'bone' will be that caregivers DO NOT supply the provisioning centers. In place of that idea there will be 10 warehouse grows that supply Michigan (per Kuipers).  This plan has been a long time in the making. Occams Razor.

LEO aint gonna leave anyone alone , no matter what the law says.

its legal or it aint. currently its illegal. none of these bills change that.

people said that about the 2008 ballot initiative too "if you have a card, you'll be protected"

i'll believe that when i see it. standard operating procedure is to arrest first, ask questions later.

bills be dead before the year?

after richardville had his tantrum about working on 660 for 3 years?

this is following the same pattern that the 4 bills in 2012 did.

all 4 of those passed. better be ready to fix 4271 and 5104 and 0660 now because its coming.

its coming so fast. you think they are going to vote no on it for you? after they saw that money in that mine?

what did prarie plant systems bribe them with? thousands of dollars each month?

probably had some big donkey pie charts and graphs from canada.

"heres how much we got from the sick people in canada"

"heres how much we gave to the politicians in canada"

"heres the new yachts and gold toilets harper bought"

"all you have ta do is vote yes on 0660"

then you come in, heres what the senators hear:

"hi, i'm a pothead, will you please vote no on 0660, because blah blah blah cheech and chong"

time to come back to reality boys and girls. this aint school house rock.

Am glad you said it and i agree

Thanks 

A glimpse at Christmas future;

At 4:20 a.m. in the morning, Callton throws the 'conservatives' a bone to get the bill passed. That 'bone' will be that caregivers DO NOT supply the provisioning centers. In place of that idea there will be 10 warehouse grows that supply Michigan (per Kuipers).  This plan has been a long time in the making. Occams Razor.

And i will add he came on the MMMA radio show ( Planet Green Trees ) soon after to talk and said he was sleeping  at them time it was voted on and most of the others where also sleeping

i have been reading your post Restorium for a long time  and you and i have seen the light long ago 

Nice work till you ran out of it HD.

Really. The committee and petitioners did sharpen their pencils. That the police did nothing other than to ask to clarify definitions was a pleasant surprise. What of the PAA? They must be working the hallways, or are they even present? Callton did say that 4271 would permit caregiver/patient overages to be sold to the proposed provisioning centers??  If that were the case, 5104 would have to be amended to permit that. Would it not?

There's your tie-bar.

Callton did say that 4271 would permit caregiver/patient overages to be sold to the proposed provisioning centers?? 

Sorry he is a Rep and  they all lie to get your vote  imho no one will be able to sell Cannabis as we all know selling Cannabis for $$$ is not what the people voted for