Grow Room Address

trichcycler

And I absolutely do hide under the rocks. I know well enough to never ever ever pop my head up for LE to smash down. I blend in well, I just look like a typical nerd which I am except for that one thing. No smell no tell no outside sell.

The cards and a little legal training are just there in case the shiet ever happens to hit the fan. A backup plan, if you will.

And I absolutely do hide under the rocks. I know well enough to never ever ever pop my head up for LE to smash down. I blend in well, I just look like a typical nerd which I am except for that one thing. No smell no tell no outside sell.

The cards and a little legal training are just there in case the shiet ever happens to hit the fan. A backup plan, if you will.

Well I have to say that is very nice to hear, you realy cant believe that le does not snoop here now and than, most local p.d's have on leo doing all computer snooping all day every day, the courts use face book and text messages against you now, kids who tease and threaten others online are causing other kids to commit suicide, texts and the internet does not disapear, no matter how good you are on a p.c they have some one better!  Im not talking movies, im talking t.v news and news papers, people are complaining about our rites to privacy being taken away, so now even if you dont own a p.c or a cell phone they have drones and land lines to snoop, when some one tha has never had to deal with leo in the past gets pulled over and bambuzzled by leo the start a yappin like a whipper wills arse hole lol, I know of people squeeling on their best friends to keep them selves out of jail (and most time they are not facing jail any how) so dont think it cant happen to you, you can follow the law to the T that dont mean leo and the judge is going to!

Just sayin

Peace

I forgot about budtradercom !.  ha, two seconds and people are advertising ounces and pounds all day and night. Now if I was leo, out on the hunt for the wicked weed sales and violations and registrants hiding behind cards, I'd bum out after months of reading here all about how to stay within the law, seeing people jump on newbies for asking illegal questions and so on...but buy weed turns up hundreds of googles, like budtradercom, that, if they were looking, could bust people all day, yet, the same illegal sellers form four years ago are still there !!

paranoia has its place, but common sense has kept me safe all my life. I just don't believe in the supposed witch  hunt by leo for every legal patient and legal caregiver. A very small percentage of arrests happen to compliant people with common sense. Not sayin it doesn't happen, but it is rare, compared to the hundreds of transfers going on at budtrader.

Our local DTF and sheriff dept was at city hall and said he recognized most of us from 20 year old marijuana busts. He told us to follow the rules, and all is well. He frequented the local dispensary , and approved of it too. I think maybe demographics play a part in the scare? definitely the people that are always in trouble, seem to continue to always be in trouble, and a lot of trouble makers are permitted to use marijuana now, so I see how more trouble exists. that wont change, and they will always misrepresent with "I didn't do it, this is wrong, lets you and him fight this". Looking closer though, we find the non compliancy usually.

I don't fear LEO at all. If they knocked with a complaint/warrant, I'd give them a tour. If they beat the door down, they'd leave me with a broken down grow, but I'm confident I'd remain innocent of a state crime.

I forgot about budtradercom !.  ha, two seconds and people are advertising ounces and pounds all day and night. Now if I was leo, out on the hunt for the wicked weed sales and violations and registrants hiding behind cards, I'd bum out after months of reading here all about how to stay within the law, seeing people jump on newbies for asking illegal questions and so on...but buy weed turns up hundreds of googles, like budtradercom, that, if they were looking, could bust people all day, yet, the same illegal sellers form four years ago are still there !!

paranoia has its place, but common sense has kept me safe all my life. I just don't believe in the supposed witch  hunt by leo for every legal patient and legal caregiver. A very small percentage of arrests happen to compliant people with common sense. Not sayin it doesn't happen, but it is rare, compared to the hundreds of transfers going on at budtrader.

Ive been in the game for 41 yrs, im 51, I started young and paranoia and common sense has kept me from gettting a felony in all of them yrs. when there is a chink in the chain stop the chain, take a break and watch what happens, many of my friends and or associates have done prison time after I had a paranoid/heard something feeling and gave it a break, the links in my chain got cuffed, thank my upper power my chain was sturdy enough on the inside and people accepted their own phaq up's and punishments!

nuff said!

Peace

that's good you were able to kick in the sense in time for sure. but budtrader sells pot to anyone with a card, and no LEO is there stopping it. why would they bother with an obvious legal site giving grow info right? same game, no hassles in all my life either, no police, no arrests, no jail, no fights, no police contact.

Statistically carded people do not get arrested when compliant.  stay safe and tell nobody

Edited by grassmatch

but if the patient is directed by lara to do the mailing, how is it they do not see the copy of your drivers license?

I collect their paperwork via email usually, before I meet, and do the sending myself, but that's a tougher sell, least would be if I was a patient.

I do all of the paperwork mailings via USPS certified mail  nobody gets a copy of my id with my true physical address. .

I would suggest that LARA's suggestion that the patient send in the paperwork be ignored. :)

Who is more familiar with doing paperwork - cg or patient?

Who is has more to lose by knowing the other ones address - cg or patient? I mean as a c.g. you are automatically going to know your patients address, at least you should as this is the only good place to make a transfer anyway.

I send my paperwork in myself. Always have since I learned my lesson (got a refusal because patient sent in the wrong copy).

I don't pay the fee either, never have, never will. Where do I get this magical fee money from? My other patients? Nope. The deal is that you fill out the paperwork with me at the copy shop, then you pay me the money for the state. No freebies either, just low priced high quality medicine - what a prick!! Never had a single complaint about the process though, and if you are worried about the $100 bucks to send your p/w through (or a 20 dollar change) then I'm not the C.G. for you anyway. I just can't service patients on a tight budget. It sucks, but I'm only allowed my 5 and I want to give these 5 a great deal so that's the way it is!

Fair, open, and honest I have 0 sales or signing tricks. No signing bonuses

Edited by Guanotea1

• 3 weeks later...

In the past I've been the mailer most of the times for a better nights sleep, contrary to the LARA instruction directing patients

to mail the application.

This form must be submitted by the applicant/patient along with his/her application or change form.

ignore lara's laws and rules at your own peril.

I've never been denied  by LARA. I've spoken to them about this address issue, and they said the two of us can go to the post office and slip it into the mail together. I told them I was sending a patient signed application, with my return address, they said sure. no problems in 5+ years, but I don't drive around with a pot leaf on my car window either, and always cross my T's.

I'm with guanotea on this one.  When I've been involved in submitted paperwork to the state, I've had a 100% success rate.  When my patients do it, it drops to 50%, whether it's a renewal or adding a cg.  Even worse, when some my patients have gotten rejections, they haven't been able to determine why they got the thumbs down from Lansing.  I'll stick with being the one to process the paperwork until I get a LARA staff worker as a patient.

My concern is that you do not want the patient to know where you live. I would have assumed that as a caregiver, your patient would be someone known to you, therefore knows where you live. If you do not trust the patient, why allow yourself to be employed by him/her?

Additionally, the application does not ask for home or growing addresses, it asks for mailing addresses. You state having a P.O. Box, the cards received from LARA list the mailing address.

My concern is that you do not want the patient to know where you live. I would have assumed that as a caregiver, your patient would be someone known to you, therefore knows where you live. If you do not trust the patient, why allow yourself to be employed by him/her?

Additionally, the application does not ask for home or growing addresses, it asks for mailing addresses. You state having a P.O. Box, the cards received from LARA list the mailing address.

Because I just moved here and don't know anyone.  I'm also sure there are patients out there who don't know anyone who grows mj.  If you had to trust a patient I don't think the program would help everyone that needs help.  Some people are just untrustworthy thru no fault of their own.  They just talk without thinking the harm it can do.

Edited by Norby

• 2 weeks later...

LARA told me recently that they fully understand why a cg would black out their addy on the DL, and that they "don't advise it". I have had one personal delay in patient registration because of this. I use a po box on all of the paperswork, but my DL remains in the open. Short of stuffing it into the envelope at the post office with the patient, not sure of the best route. I choose to no longer black it out. a google search will show your DL address with just a name and city anyways, fug it.

But I could black out the back address?

in the beginning I saw the majority of problems arising from family and friends in a registry. It seemed like so much hassle for some people I decided to let patients find me, establish a relationship, and move forward with that. Granted, it's a slower process, but I have the rest of my life to grow, and in no rush. Being very specific with my requirements, and comparative expectations also slows the process down further. But, when finally we meet and register, I find these patients to be like long lost friends of mine, with great respect and appreciation for what we do. No family, no friends allowed in my registry since day one, works well for me, and no strange ranger issues yet. None are ever invited to my home or grow, ever.

I agree even the homeless can have their plant rights not sure how the plants can be locked up ?