Leo Knows Right Where To Look For Non Compliancy Eh ?

I've no worries, but was observing the growers who have been raided typically ARE non compliant. Plant counts, expired cards, selling to none connected, outstanding warrants, prior records etc. I don't hear of square dudes getting hassles for following the rules completely, selling to the state approved five patients, and growing the amount the state approved them to. somehow, (tongue in cheek?) the cops always know where to find non compliancy.

There is no way for them to know IMO i think they would have to tell a judge that before they get a warrant so no worries there

I've no worries, but was observing the growers who have been raided typically ARE non compliant. Plant counts, expired cards, selling to none connected, outstanding warrants, prior records etc. I don't hear of square dudes getting hassles for following the rules completely, selling to the state approved five patients, and growing the amount the state approved them to. somehow, (tongue in cheek?) the cops always know where to find non compliancy.

They know because some one told them and or lead them to it, no one can expect that their name never comes up among friends when an awsome taisting blunt is lit! It dont matter if it is your best friend in the world, some one who knows that mm came from you has told some one, it is just human nature among friends/associates, Im in my 50's and here whos mj im trying out every time, loose lips sink ships! and its so hard to have friends and know for sure your name is safe! I have very few associates in the town im living in, I know everything about most, so I would have to think that people know things about me Id rather they dont know!

Peace

those friends would also have to know about the non compliant features in the garden, otherwise blanket raids of compliant growers would be reported also.

We read the majority of raided growers are non compliant, so

non compliant growers are more likely to share their illegal status, than compliant growers following the law?

Now why would an at risk, non compliant grower, the one least advised to share info, shares it anyways?

I cant count how many times I've said and heard "that silly billy criminal, he could have gotten away with... if......" . How smart could a grower possibly be, when deciding to invite everyone over, save money skipping the stink sock, grow more than allowed, sell to people not connected,  deliver in an illegal vehicle, etc. ?

If been caught more than once for a crime, maybe best to choose to register a cg, instead of trusting yourself to employ a cg, rather than entrusting yourself in a grow room full of marijuana?

might just come down to smarts after all. Many of the hassled have had several police run ins in their past, and just didn't get the queue sadly.

I keep a full registry, full time, and never seen the reason to grow over limit. I produce hybrids, seeds, concentrates , and most of my patients are what many would consider "heavy users", yet never have been without stock since the first harvest years ago .

This one time last summer I grew outdoors and ended up with a monster tree of OG 13, way too big for my needs, so I extracted from the whole freshly harvested plant. Results were very fragrant, and very potent when vaporized or joint mopped. I was so scared during the whole outdoor thing, the smells, and the end weight, and decided not to do that again. I do still extract from fresh harvest though, for the fun of it.  My unit will pull oil out of a new ball bearing, and I miss nothing.

I don't know how anyone who knowingly sits over their limits sleeps at night I am 48 plants under my count including clones and well under my dry weight and I have nightmares of getting a door knock.

Sounds just like me...a knock on my door gets my heart beating like crazy.  But its the thought of a no-knock entry that freaks me out!