So The Most Successful Cg And Female Grower I Know Called

pic book

and told me her electric was shut off today after she missed a payment on a 'catch-up' deal with Consumers.  She hasn't had any of her patients call in 2 weeks.  She said it is like they dropped off the earth. she asked what will happen to the 15 plants that have 11 days left in flower.  being they're going to be in the dark from now on?   I didn't know the answer to that one, but i did tell her that continuing 12/12 as much as possible by moving the plants into south or east facing windows might finish the buds to maturity, eventually.  She thought she should harvest today. i don't know what she did, but what she do?

Edited by pic book

Agreed, unfortunate answer is to cut. But better in a window you can...then a total loss. i hope good things for them....alternate drying without moving air etc might be needed, they should assess this. I was thinking though....if they can afford dry ice they may want to dry this way. I do not generally promote it but with it so cold and.no moving air generated I personally wonder if freezing em and using sublimiation is best? Just a thought

I have a generator, and another one for back up. The losses and make up time scared me enough to have a plan b, before I planted my first seed.

My gen uses 20+ dollars per day to keep the room running, including 220 ballasts, 220 baseboard heat, ac, fans, and stink socks. Gives me a new appreciation for consumers power, twice a year it seems. one time the outage lasted for more than 2 weeks.

picbook,

please define  "The most successful cg and grower" ?  

in original post i i said, "the most successful FEMALE caregiver and grower I know."    I wired and  built her grow, she's taken it from there.  I hear from her maybe twice a year. 

I know 9 females who are the primary grower in their house.  this is the only one of them who has had a grow continuously and been a cg continuously.  5 others lasted only a short time.  another is organic and a patient only, but she has run her closet for 6 years. the last is a registered nurse, has 2 patients and subsidizes her grow--it's her love but costs her $300 per month, but she is in love with growing, especially cloning, and loves to talk weed, but rarely medicates.  power to the girls and their hussies.

Edited by pic book

cut em and hang em and hope for the best, ive had to cut em with all clear tric's it worked out well!

and better safe than sorry, I cant beleive she cant find a friend with a generator, like gm said, that was my first peice of equipment I bought when i decided to grow again! mine will easily do my room and a few other things so we can stay home in a power outage, 3.5 gallons gets me over 20hrs of power and I can take it on the go!

Peace

i had a herrmie that i pulled out of the garden and got out of the house,,i just hung it up in an out building to let it dry,to use for hash later,,all the tric's were clear when it went out,,,,that was earily winter,,when i got back to the plant two months later,,,to my suprise the plant was still wet because of the cold,,and all the tric' were amber...behaps if she harvested the plants and hung them in a cool or cold place the tric's would get the time they need to mature before the plants dried to much....just a thought...bp

cause most females are smokers only, and it is very unusual that a female is a grower and a caregiver.

Not as unusual and you would like to believe. Some of the best smoke I have ever had came from a female grower, about 20 years ago. She wouldn't let her man touch the plants, she said it would ruin them!

Just think about all those women in Birds & Blooms and Better Homes and Gardens. They have been mastering organic and hydroponics for decades. I just wonder how many of them grow mj secretly. That is where I got my inspiration many years ago.

I don't grow MJ,but my outdoor gardens are beautiful,and worthy of magazine pics. Women can grow. Why does it matter what sex you are? Either you have the green thumb,or you don't! More men grow MMJ because they can take advantage of a women pt. easier than a man. A pissed off man pt will punch you. A woman will just walk away,losing her plants and finding out her grow guy is a rip off. And if she is so good,why have all her pts stopped calling? jest axing.

Edited by jointedone

I don't grow MJ,but my outdoor gardens are beautiful,and worthy of magazine pics. Women can grow. Why does it matter what sex you are? Either you have the green thumb,or you don't! More men grow MMJ because they can take advantage of a women pt. easier than a man. A pissed off man pt will punch you. A woman will just walk away,losing her plants and finding out her grow guy is a rip off. And if she is so good,why have all her pts stopped calling? jest axing.

Why the endless stream of criticism of men, caregivers, etc? Your level of stereotyping is unmatched here and is a stain on this forum. Did you mean to call yourself, "jaded one?"