Hillary Clinton Leaves Door Open On Legalization

Ole Wild Bill knows brown shoes don't make it.     We weren't as apathetic back then and got beaten by the cops. Now a guy that bombed the Pentagon and others that took down the Democratic Convension in Chicago are presidential advisors.We grew up,they now are the oppressors.

.Progressivness is just another term the loss of your Rights  and more Govt control. The very thing we hated.

Uhhhh boy............ and I got a bridge up north to sell you if you are interested........ Real cheap............

They lie They lie They lie They say anything to get elected and usually do because some people are fool enough to believe their bull shiet.................

They lied about Bengazi for political reasons and that involved Americans dying of course they will lie about MMJ......... Of course we all know politics is worth more than any Americans lives............

Really... Benghazi?

@Um,... those kinda things happen dontcha know.

from 2001 to 2009, there were 13 attacks on US embassies and consulates(The one in Benghazi isn't even qualified as either actually, but hey wtvr) with 66 deaths occurring. About 1 Benghazi every 7 and half months averaging about 5 dead.  That is discounting all the attacks on our embassy in Baghdad in which there were mnany.

Sooooo.... wtvr about Benghazi, what about:

Kathmandu! TWICE!

Calcutta!

Lima!

Karachi! TWICE!

Riyadh!

Tashkent!

Jedda!

Damascus!

Beirut!

Sanaa!

Istanbul!

Kabul!

...etc.

It amazes me how stupid and clueless people can be.  Feigned outrage.  It is like these Benghazi nutcases have been living their life stuck inside the bubble of their fishbowl reality.

We can't even protect our 6 year olds in their schools.  Um yea,.. the world has a lot of people that suck(including Fox News viewers).  And the world is filled with violence and ignorance.  These type of attacks happen all the time,... espoescially in very hostile regions of the world.  EVERY single embassy worker understands this LONG before they ever agree to go out into the field.  It is dangerous work being a diplomat.  *shrug*

Anyhow,... drop the feigned outrage or start screaming to the rooftops about how in the previous 8 years of Bush they actually allowed 66 people to die in our embassies and consulates(that isn't even counting deaths/attacks that happened to personnel outside of the embassies) and you never peeped a word about it.

Haters just looking for a reason to hate is all this Benghazi crap is.

You people make me sick.

Now that I got that out of the way,...

98% of Republican legislators and 66% of democratic legislators on average have supported the drug war. PERIOD.

It is that simple.  Did many many democrats suck arse?  Um duh,... yea.  Did almost all republicans suck arse? Um yea,... duh.

But the after party was definitely filled with almost all democrats!!!  hahaha...

Those numbers are improving,... but this is just another of those old skool piece of crap, paid to lie, people that exist on both sides.

The last numbers I seen polled by party affiliation showed 36% Republicans supporting medical marijuana and 72% democrats.

Those are the facts..... pick wisely.

Ohhhh I get it Mal........... We just let our people die and lie about it at election time......... That is business as usual......... I should have known that..........

That makes ME sick................  What a joke.......... And I'm the stupid and clueless one? Save that sheit for someone that buys into it..................

Ohhhh I get it Mal........... We just let our people die and lie about it at election time......... That is business as usual......... I should have known that..........

That makes ME sick................  What a joke.......... And I'm the stupid and clueless one? Save that sheit for someone that buys into it..................

A huge pack of terrorists descended on our embassy and took it over. We don't have brigades of troops at the embassies. Don't tell anyone, ok? Kind of hard to keep that secret now. It's embarrassing to be terrorized. People get defensive. I don't understand what more you want to know about it ozz.

As I mentioned earlier this is not a partisan issue.  It really has less to do with Hillary than it does with our lack of control of what our Government does with OUR tax dollars. Here is a huge part of the problem. Which problem? accountability, responsibility, fatalities?

Blackwater Employee Threatened to Kill State Department Investigator: Report

By Taylor Wofford

Who hired these scumbags? What is the CIA doing these days? Perhaps they have some responsibility? You think?

They made Billions off US.

Edited by solabeirtan

Kinda makes you wonder why they did anything about Sept. 11 2001 considering that is just the way things go...........  bunny muffin happens right?    That's the real joke.

And yes it is an equal issue on both sides we are the enemy to the politicians yet some still believe they work for us........

Edited to add...... Ohh yea and it does no good to request extra security when and where it is needed either because that will just get turned down also. I mean whats the big deal right? Just a couple more Americans lives.

You know as well as I know Mal those comparisons are no where near the same.......... Not even close.

Edited by ozzrokk

After these endless attacks on embassies that immensely increased after our invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq it would probably be a good idea to increase funding to increase security personnel at all our embassies, consulates and outposts.  That would have been a great idea actually.  Maybe if people like Hillary and Obama had requested such we may have stood a better chance at protecting Ambassador stevens?

House Republicans cut the administration’s request for embassy security funding by $128 million in fiscal 2011 and $331 million in fiscal 2012....Last year, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton warned that Republicans’ proposed cuts to her department would be “detrimental to America’s national security” — a charge Republicans rejected.

Ryan, Issa and other House Republicans voted for an amendment in 2009 to cut $1.2 billion from State operations, including funds for 300 more diplomatic security positions. Under Ryan’s budget, non-defense discretionary spending, which includes State Department funding, would be slashed nearly 20 percent in 2014, which would translate to more than $400 million in additional cuts to embassy security.

These type of attacks happen.  Nothing new there.  Of course it is a tragedy and we try to bring the culprits to justice.

But the hyperbole and sudden outrage over embassy security is rather ,... convenient and mostly has nothing to do with the actual security.  Should the ambassador even have been allowed to be in that particular outpost?  Likely not. But the ambassador insisted and was given authority to do so, which has obviously been proven to be the wrong decision.

Mistakes made?  Sure.  But this faux generated outrage is rather shallow indeed.

This how you really feel,Mal? You are a  supporter of a Govt filled with former America haters that actually bombed our own Federal buildings and got away with it. Now they have the Manchurian candidates ear. And you are worried about old people tea partiers? Your disregard for Americans lives is very disturbing. So,the pics on MSLSD and all your other libturd sites of her and barry WATCHING it are all fake?

For one that it was a protest attack over a fuking video............ Instead of a terrorist attack............... For two that they had no idea that it may be coming or that the Embassy had asked for extra security under the circumstances. That is just two there are more.

For one that it was a protest attack over a fuking video............ Instead of a terrorist attack............... For two that they had no idea that it may be coming or that the Embassy had asked for extra security under the circumstances. That is just two there are more.

Ok good. Now I know your an idiot for sure Ozzrock.

Thanks. Just needed  confirmation.

Do you not remember the protests, some violent, all across the middle east/africa because of that video?  No? 

Ok... well,... let's ask the guy responsible for the attacks who is now in custody:

Ahmed Abu Khatallah, the suspect captured by U.S. special forces on Tuesday for his role in the 2012 Benghazi attack,  said he was motivated in part by the anti-Islam online video made in America.

"What he did in the period just before the attack has remained unclear. But Mr. Abu Khattala told other Libyans in private conversations during the night of the attack that he was moved to attack the diplomatic mission to take revenge for an insult to Islam in an American-made online video,"

Feeling stupid yet?

Feeling lied to?

*shrug*

They said the entire time it was act of terror.  *shrug*'

So,...

Any more lies(nonsense) you wish to add?

Also, all embassies are at high alert during sept 11th and because of the protests to the videos and the protesters in Cairo breaching the wall, all middle eastern embassies and consulates were at high alert.  *shrug*

Again, Benghazi is neither an embassy or a consulate.  It is basically an outpost.

Not feeling stupid at all................. For one you would rather believe the guy that is a terrorist? Maybe we should figure out why he hates us so much huh? And again I am the IDIOT??????  Second of all you honestly think it was not a Sept. 11th anniversary terrorist attack? No they did not call it a terrorist attack until way after the fact............  Do you not know that Benghazi requested help and got denied and ignored? Perhaps it was somehow Bush's fault? And again I am the idiot?????? Under all the circumstances including the video it appeared that they were not on a very high alert at all.........................

Edited to add........ Oh wait arent you the one who told me you would rather have a judge rule on his own personal feelings instead of the law?  Never mind..............

Edited by ozzrokk

Did you ever consider it may be both those reasons?

*shakes head*

Obamas speech in the Rose garden the morning after the attacks(transcript)

Of course, yesterday was already a painful day for our nation as we marked the solemn memory of the 9/11 attacks.  We mourned with the families who were lost on that day.  I visited the graves of troops who made the ultimate sacrifice in Iraq and Afghanistan at the hallowed grounds of Arlington Cemetery, and had the opportunity to say thank you and visit some of our wounded warriors at Walter Reed.  And then last night, we learned the news of this attack in Benghazi.

No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for.  Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America.  We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act.  And make no mistake, justice will be done.

Here's a chronology of the related relevant events:

copied from 'the Blaze'

JUNE 2012 – SEPT. 2012

June: Chris Stevens is appointed U.S. ambassador to Libya

July 9: Per the Senate Intelligence Committee, Stevens’ requests for 13 additional security agents
from State Department headquarters goes unanswered. "Hillary ?...."

Aug. 3: Per the Senate Intelligence Committee, the State Department fails to extend Stevens’
Defense Department-provided Site Security Team protective detail and lets the contract expire.

Aug. 16: Per the Senate Intelligence Committee, Stevens sends cable to the State Department raising additional security concerns.
He relays information from a meeting with a CIA officer who described 10 Islamist militia and Al Qaeda training centers in Benghazi.

Sept. 5: Per the Senate Intelligence Committee: “AFRICOM produced a Theater Analysis Report entitled ‘Libya: Extremism in Libya Past,
Present and Future.’ The report contains a map showing ‘how [REDACTED] are actively exploiting
the open operating environment in Libya.’”

August 2012-Sept. 11: Senate Intelligence Committee investigation finds no evidence that significant actions were taken by
the State Department between Aug. 15, 2012, and Sept. 11, 2012 to improve Stevens’ security. More

Sept. 11: The U.S. annex and diplomatic mission in Benghazi are attacked. Ambassador Stevens, Sean Smith, Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty all die.

Can there be any doubt why we were there? Here's some more info on that here:

OIL Production after the "Libyan Civil War":

The Libyan interior ministry reported on 3 May 2012 that the oil fields were operating in a normal fashion and the production was good. He added that the production of oil had reached 1.55 million barrels per day the previous week, almost pre-war levels.[121]However, by September 2013, armed groups were blockading oilfields, cutting production to about 100,000 barrels per day, leading to some fuel shortages and blackouts. Many in the armed groups were current and former employees of units set up to secure the oilfields, reacting to corruption and low pay.

Ohhh but it is a lie............... And I will not dig it all up but they tried repeatedly to convince us that it was not a terrorist attack but a spontanious reaction to that video............. Including, the on topic, Hilary Clinton yelling at a certain Congressman for calling it such...............Realization sunk in a LONGGGGGGG Time Ago............

I don't "believe" either.

I look at facts.

At this point, the captured individual has said he didn't even know the "mission" existed until then.  Attacking American targets planned.  Sparked by said video and Cairo protests into immediacy. 

*shrug*

No mention that Sept 11th was a reason for attacks.  But, it would make sense aye?  We will see.

The reason for issues surrounding security forces in Libya stem from the handing over of security responsibilities from the State department to the Defense department and Stevens refused Defense security forces because they would not have diplomatic immunity and he wished to avoid problems he had had before in Pakistan and not having forces agreements or immunity provisions for security services. 

Now we are finally getting to the actual issue.

When we move past the nonsense we can finally get into what happened and why.

Bottomline,... no immunity for security forces reduced security unnecessarily; overestimating trust in safety in Benghazi; CIA post drew Stevens into basing up in Benghazi instead of staying in Tripoli.

The State department told Stevens to use Defense department security instead of State department security. The defense department offered special forces groups twice to Stevens. Stevens refused them due to immunity issues. 

*shrug*

I don't know what else to say.  It is pretty straight forward stuff. 

And even if there were a few more security personnel, it likely would not have been enough to stop that attack.