Medical Grower Needed Must Have Exp

buzz925

A trust worthy experienced grower. Everything has to be legal.

cool.

to do what?

are you willing to register said grower as your caregiver?

you need an experienced grower able to grow 72 plants, making your registration to them necessary, 4 other patients already in the registry, and you will have to relinquish you plant rights to said grower for the tally of 72, agreed?

Is this because as a cg yourself you have patients of your own in need?

(I'm not being a prick at all, just attempting clarification)

Edited by grassmatch

you couldn't supply him with mj...for him to sell to his patient.... because op insists "Everything must be legal"

I wont be needing more patients most likely. I have a great few and that's enough work for me. When they move on I might grow just for my greedy myself. I needed patients to sample most attitude seed offerings. I cultured the winners, and continue the prime cuts. My library is complete.

• 3 months later...

Thanks for the welcome

If your still looking for someone, I might be able to help you out. I have 20 years exp, am only 32, have helped and been hired to build multiple grows including soil, hydroponic, coco, all with organic or inorganic in places ranging from apartments to underground hidden levels in homes. From wiring in new lights to building controllers to save money, to creating strains & my own feminized seeds, to working on a personal strain high in cbd's low in thc to use for childrens medicine for epileptic seizures. Have been quietly waiting for something to come along

Big Jae:  If you ask nicely, Bob may be able to spare an 8 x 10 for you to learn in while he overgrows the country in his 80 x 100 (now reduced to 72 x 90).  He'll be crowdeded but I know Bob and master grower that he is, Bob will make it work.

Edited by pic book