Help Ohio Legalize Marijuana

t-pain

Cartel, Ohio law, not Michigan, stop switching the topic.  Focus! And we CAN NOT vote every republican out, stop using that as a viable option.  YOU are the anti's, you are in line with Bill Shuete, who else is against Milegalize, you are in the camp that is ANTI. Gheeesh!!!!  Call me an anti and I'm FOR Milegalize and for people being able to grow their own in Ohio, they have no med law tehre!.  How screwed up can ones thinking get?  Just look at who you are agreeing with.  Wake up!

You're really close to making a true enemy here so I'd choose my words wisely.  You have NO plan, you can't even answer the simple questions of what about kids and medibles?  Should anyone under 18 be able to use what they are given by anyone?  What about china inporting all their heavy metal laden soil grown ganja?  I love ya brother but you really should have a well thought out workable plan before you start accusing others of being anti when YOU ARE AGAINST LEGALIZATION!

I'm laughing about this now but keep pushing with your analogies and lack of solid answers and I'll just block you like I have others until you learn contribute to a conversation rationally without painting anyone who doesn't think like you as an anti or the enemy.  You're one of the reasons that we have the divide and conquer work so well on us.  I, personally, would not want to explain myself to a father who lost his kid because they couldn't use MJ oil for his seizures in Ohio when tehre was a law voted on and shot down that could've saved his kid.  Time is of the essence for a lot of people, what if people wouldn't have voted for the law here because it wasn't good enough.  there's limits on it, it's not complete decrim, and a lot of people have gained great benefit from it.

Cartel, Ohio law, not Michigan, stop switching the topic.  Focus! And we CAN NOT vote every republican out, stop using that as a viable option.  YOU are the anti's, you are in line with Bill Shuete, who else is against Milegalize, you are in the camp that is ANTI. Gheeesh!!!!  Call me an anti and I'm FOR Milegalize and for people being able to grow their own in Ohio, they have no med law tehre!.  How screwed up can ones thinking get?  Just look at who you are agreeing with.  Wake up!

You're really close to making a true enemy here so I'd choose my words wisely.  You have NO plan, you can't even answer the simple questions of what about kids and medibles?  Should anyone under 18 be able to use what they are given by anyone?  What about china inporting all their heavy metal laden soil grown ganja?  I love ya brother but you really should have a well thought out workable plan before you start accusing others of being anti when YOU ARE AGAINST LEGALIZATION!

I'm laughing about this now but keep pushing with your analogies and lack of solid answers and I'll just block you like I have others until you learn contribute to a conversation rationally without painting anyone who doesn't think like you as an anti or the enemy.  You're one of the reasons that we have the divide and conquer work so well on us.  I, personally, would not want to explain myself to a father who lost his kid because they couldn't use MJ oil for his seizures in Ohio when tehre was a law voted on and shot down that could've saved his kid.  Time is of the essence for a lot of people, what if people wouldn't have voted for the law here because it wasn't good enough.  there's limits on it, it's not complete decrim, and a lot of people have gained great benefit from it.

Says it all. You are Schuette. Might as well be. Every hear of parenting? Nope, you would rather us pay some sort of fee to keep the devil weed out of the hands of children while parents are trusted to keep much worse things away from their children. Better regulate Drano too. Watch it from the cash register to when it goes down the drain FOR THE CHILDREN! 

For cripes sakes, take a step back and look at who you have become. 

Then please quit calling it legalization. 

Why don't you call it, "OK, I'll pay you for some of my rights back". or better yet,  "I Cave"

I think you decided that a long time ago. You have been on the wrong side of every issue we have faced for years now. Always siding on the side of money interests. Yup, I'm paying attention.

http://www.rollitup.org/t/abrogate-prohibition-michigan-2016.874730/

(D) Purpose:

(1) We the People of Michigan, on this day hereby fully and openly declare an

(2) immediate end too, and full repeal of the statewide prohibition

(3) of cannabis, cannabis use or associations of any kind, type, or manor. We call

toooooooooooo many oo s.

manor? needs some proofreading fo sho.

anyway i'll read through this and try to offer some help, much like i helped MCC fix their bad proposal language and much like i helped milegalize fix theirs and the michigan legislature fix their bill languages....

thanks to malamute and heyduke (and everyone else) for also helping these ballot proposals and bills progress forwards. the more eyes and work people put into the language, the better off it is when passed.

Why would we need to become enemies when we are all striving for the same thing?

Our ideas on how to get there may differ but we are essentially all fighting the same

battle no matter where we live.

Divide and conquer is their mantra and some are playing right into it.

one love brothers and sisters.

Why would we need to become enemies when we are all striving for the same thing?

Our ideas on how to get there may differ but we are essentially all fighting the same

battle no matter where we live.

Divide and conquer is their mantra and some are playing right into it.

one love brothers and sisters.

Are we? Doesn't seem so to me. He says he wants to protect The Children from The Devil Weed with laws and I would rather have their parents do that. He says he wants to protect everyone from The Devil Weed with testing. I would rather make that just a choice. He's striving for things that I fight against. And it's on most all fronts. I'm not going to pretend that we are fighting for the same things just to be all warm and fuzzy around here. I'm not like that. That never works.

First, apologizes for forgetting Mike Cox was a Republican. I can assure you, although I can get irritated when some castigate ALL Republicans, I don't forget this is first and foremost a victims rights group.

But please remember my parents were both life-long Republicans and for the last ten years of their lives or so didn't support Prohibition in any fashion. I'll try to be less sensitive but if one of the Republican bashers here would add "except for Outside's mother" I'd really appreciate it.

In return, I promise to never vote for any Republican Prohibitionist in any election. In addition, I will never vote for any right-wing religious zealot or any man who wants to force women to have unwanted children.

Legalization in Washington State is still a work-in-progress but if my recent experience in Camas is relevant, it seems way better than it was. I mean ordering by phone while eating lunch and then having a sixty-buck quarter (actual weight was eight grams) delivered to the restaurant parking lot? Is that all bad?

Of course it's not the same as $25/ounces from a basement closet of carefully cultivated chemical free cannabis in the comfort and relative security of a one-patient home grow, but for a casual out-of-state visitor to a must-attend wedding with sixty bucks in disposable spending cash, not bad. Not bad at all.

And the kids live in OR and want dad, or at least his wallet to visit often.

Here's the thing. So far nothing the various government entities have offered as an alternative has avoided the laws of unintended consequences. Removing eighty years of failed prohibition was bound to be messy. Power is the more addictive than any substance. But the fact we are all here, and sharing different opinions and approaches is a start.

May we all find our own Camas park bench, wherever it may be.

Edited by outsideinthecold

First, apologizes for forgetting Mike Cox was a Republican. I can assure you, although I can get irritated when some castigate ALL Republicans, please remember my parents were both life-long Republicans. And for the last ten years or so didn't support Prohibition in any fashion. I'll try to be less sensitive but if one of the Republican bathers here would add "except for Outside's mother" I'd really appreciate it.

In return, I promise to never vote for any Republican Prohibitionist in any election. In addition, I will never vote for any right-wing religious zealot or any man who wants to force women to have unwanted children.

Legalization in Washington State is still a work-in-progress but if my recent experience in Camas is relevant, it seems way better than it was. I mean ordering by phone while eating lunch and then having a sixty-buck quarter (actual weight was eight grams) delivered to the restaurant parking lot? Is that all bad?

Of course it's not the same as $25/ounces from a basement closet of carefully cultivated chemical free in the comfort and relative security of a one-patient home grow, but for a casual out-of-state visitor to a must-attend wedding with sixty bucks in disposable spending cash, not bad. Not bad at all. And the kids live in OR and want dad and his wallet to visit often.

Here's the thing. So far nothing the various government entities have offered as an alternative has avoided the laws of unintended consequences. Removing eighty years of failed prohibition was bound to be messy. Power is the more addictive than any substance. But the fact we are all here, and sharing different opinions and approaches is a start.

May we all find our own Camas park bench, wherever it may be.

I would ask the guy that had to jump through all the hoops if he thought real legalization would be better. Sitting on a park bench after lunch awaiting a cannabis delivery is always going to look fantastic. You didn't get to see the workings behind the curtain. 

Edited by Restorium2

Are we? Doesn't seem so to me. He says he wants to protect The Children from The Devil Weed with laws and I would rather have their parents do that. He says he wants to protect everyone from The Devil Weed with testing. I would rather make that just a choice. He's striving for things that I fight against. And it's on most all fronts. I'm not going to pretend that we are fighting for the same things just to be all warm and fuzzy around here. I'm not like that. That never works.

Get it right dude, I'm for testing being ABLE to be done and be a choice, not mandatory!  At least don't lie about what I'm for.  So you want no regulation at all?  You're fine with China sending toxic shiit to us?  Why not answer the questions and give a plan that has a chance rather than just wasting your time trying to paint someone as a bad guy with absolutely no substance to it whatsoever and have to resort to lies? That in my mind is radical, I too think it should be up to the parent and no one else.  meaning if an aunt thinks it's fun to give the kids MJ while babysitting it should be specific that that isn't legal, that's what I'm talking about.

All fronts?  Why not embellish more to justify your childish behavior?  You really are laughable, you push no buttons anymore Resto, keep wasting your time and being an obstructionist though if you enjoy it that much.  Tell me one view you have that isn't all the way to teh extreme?  Only in your and BB's mind would someone towards the center be considered anti by someone whose view sides with Shuette.

Edited by Norby

Hi, Resto,

I guess it is the half-full, half -empty thing, isn't it.

Yup, the sausage making is ugly. So was smoking paraquat laced Mexican swage.

What I would really wish for is a defendant's right to request jury nullification as a defense as is the case in English Common Law.

Until then, the Camas park bench is far from perfect, but not bad, considering.

Edited by outsideinthecold

I think you decided that a long time ago. You have been on the wrong side of every issue we have faced for years now. Always siding on the side of money interests. Yup, I'm paying attention.

Shuette is on your side, who's on mine?  These bills going thru are NOT what I was for.  You just like to paint an enemy wherever you are and I'm the closest thing to it because I strive for ACTUAL change that can be ACCOMPLISHED.  I chose nothing but to voice my opinion.  You and BB have chosen to twist it to paint me as the enemy.  Again, who is on your side in this?  SHUETTE.

Get it right dude, I'm for testing being ABLE to be done and be a choice, not mandatory!  At least don't lie about what I'm for.  So you want no regulation at all?  You're fine with China sending toxic shiit to us?  Why not answer the questions and give a plan that has a chance rather than just wasting your time trying to paint someone as a bad guy with absolutely no substance to it whatsoever and have to resort to lies? That in my mind is radical, I too think it should be up to the parent and no one else.

All fronts?  Why not embellish more to justify your childish behavior?  You really are laughable, you push no buttons anymore Resto, keep wasting your time and being an obstructionist though if you enjoy it that much.  Tell me one view you have that isn't all the way to teh extreme?

Ah, and the personal insults are endless...... but he can't see them. Demands respect but gives none.

You wanted penalties for mold. That means manditory testing. Penalties always mean MANDITORY. Yes, I'm for zero regulation. Everyone who understand cannabis should be. Now why don't you understand that again?

Hi, Resto,

I guess it is the half-full, half -empty thing, isn't it.

Yup, the sausage making is ugly. So was smoking paraquat laced Mexican swage.

What I would really wish for is a defendant's right to request jury nullification as a defense as is the case in English Common Law.

Until then, the Camas park bench is far from perfect, but not bad, considering.

I totally understand where you are coming from. I believe I have seen some common ground where I once thought it would be impossible to find any. You are one honest conservative and I like that. Hard not to.

Ah, and the personal insults are endless...... but he can't see them. Demands respect but gives none.

You wanted penalties for mold. That means manditory testing. Penalties always mean MANDITORY. Yes, I'm for zero regulation. Everyone who understand cannabis should be. Now why don't you understand that again?

Dude there are penalties for E coli on food, but it still makes it thru because there IS NO MANDATORY TESTING ON FOOD.  Maybe you should check your logic, instead of checking it at the door when you enter.  You bring on teh insults, you start them by lying about my views.  I give none because you give none.

Edited by Norby

Dude there are penalties for E coli on food, but it still makes it thru because there IS NO MANDATORY TESTING ON FOOD.  Maybe you should check your logic, instead of checking it at the door when you enter.  You bring on teh insults, you start them by lying about my views.

The tomatoes were fantastic this year. And even when they were not tested. Same with the corn, very good. Grew some great basil, didn't test that. And the hot peppers were great too. What foods did you eat that were not tested? Most all of them? Yup. But we gotta test the marijuana because it's The devils Weed. 

He was talking about you sir. Not I.  

Really, where do I side with Shuette?  I see where you do in being against MiLegalize, but I don't side with Shuette in any of my views.  I accept what's on the board as a form of compromise.  I'm not for mandatory testing, I'm for the system we have with food as where if you sell food at the end of your driveway to an end consumer there is no mandatory testing but if you grow large fields and sell to numerous distributors , who in turn sell to retail establishments then you should be tested and tracked and that local smoke shops should have tested and untested products available, because if I go to Co and want something, where I know no one, I want to be able to pick a tested product. Do you really want megacorps to be able to churn out pesticide laden weed to the masses?  Yes or no? That's my view, you don't have to lie about it all you have to do is ask.  But you've misrepresented it so many times that won't work anymore.  Get a real memory or look up the answers. 

Since you missed it I'll try one more time.  Selling food with hi levels of Ecoli has penalties but they don't test all food.  You CAN HAVE PENALTIES WITHOUT MANDATORY TESTING!  We've already gone over this but you seem to always fall back to the thinking you had before we came to certain truths.

(i deleted a couple off-topic posts. you guys can call each other names in another thread if you want)

I can get irritated when some castigate ALL Republicans, I don't forget this is first and foremost a victims rights group.

the thing is that most of us in the midwest are little-c conservatives. which means personal rights, freedom and less govt. this also means freedom for abortions (e.g. dont get between a dr and his/her patient), freedom of marijuana and freedom of prosecution/persecution.

unfortunately, most of the current republican party is anti-freedom. at least thats how i've seen it. of course not all republicans are bad, but the good republicans still stick up for the bad apples, or vote with them.

outside, do you know of any currently elected republicans that arent prohibitionists in michigan?