Marijuana Brownies Left In Staff Break Room At A Huron Valley School

bobandtorey

HIGHLAND TOWNSHIP, Mich. (WXYZ) - The Oakland County Sheriff's office has released more information on the incident at a Huron Valley school where a teacher because sick after eating a marijuana laced brownie.

According to officials, the incident happened on Tuesday, December 8 at around 3:30 p.m. A teacher at Spring Mills Elementary School in Highland Township reported she was ill during the school day and was taken to the hospital for treatment.

After being evaluated, the teacher reported that she had tested positive for THC, the active chemical in marijuana. The teacher, a 44-year-old from Highland Township, said that the only unusual item that she had consumed was a brownie from the staff break room.

Two other teachers also reported they felt ill after eating the brownies, but the did not seek medical treatment.

Deputies picked up the brownies at around 8:45 am on Wednesday, December 9. They were tested and found to contain THC.

School administrators don't know if this was a malicious act or if someone made a batch of pot brownies for personal medical purposes and accidentally mixed them up with the brownies they intended to bring to school.

http://www.wxyz.com/news/region/oakland-county/new-details-released-on-marijuana-brownies-left-in-staff-break-room-at-a-huron-valley-school

I have always heard these kinda stupid story's, this isnt the 1st time some one tryed to get their teacher High!

Yrs many many yrs ago, my friend had exactly 10 hits of mescaline, he brought them to school, he got called to the office becuase he had a big mouth, he handed off his mescaline to another friend that worked in the school office an hr a day (a student) I was already graduated from school, by the time the story reached me 3 teachers got drugged in their coffee's and 5 kids got to high on them 10 pills,  when he got out of school and recovered his 9 pills and the oned that was gone he did, you would have thought the whole school got high from that kid!

He didnt get in any trouble because he didnt get caught with the stuff, and way back than in the 70's it was a different world!

I guess this is a true story, I dont agree with some one doing some thing like that, people need to make their own choices if they want to use mmj or medibles, it is not good to do that to some one w/o their knowledge, I know how good them brownies make me feel, I can imagine some one not  used to mm would kinda freak out!

Yep make sure you know what your eating and who brought it or dont eat it, Do we have to teach the teachers?

Peace

Difficult to tell from the poorly proof read/ written article what actually transpired.

I am with Willy on this one though... if it ain't yours... leave it alone.

Whether this was a mistake or on purpose I hope they never find 'the perp'.

On a side note... I can fully understand now after I over consumed some medibles

a few months ago... exactly how people who are unfamiliar with the effects could very

well freak out and even feel 'ill'.

I almost missed the HT Med Can Cup the following day (arrived @ 5:30pm) because

I couldn't get out of bed.  True story and I'm no rookie to eating cannabis infused goodies.