What Type Of Access Do Patients Want?

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you know of any caregiver that has ever forced a little old lady to meet them on a street corner?

I mean seriously. Where does she come up with this stuff.

Marijuana is dangerous. Marijuana must be tested or it will kill people.

Marijuana is dangerous in a neighbourhood. Marijuana causes crime. Marijuana is releative to getting bj's in parking lots?...still trying to figure that one out. :-)

Marijuana is dangerous when distrubuted. Marijuana is dangerous for old people. Marijuana is dangerous to families. Marijuana is dangerous if a dispensary isnt involved.

Marijuana is dangerous without more government control.

Am i the only one that gets or sees the fnords in that propaganda?

Do you know of any caregiver that has ever forced a little old lady to meet them on a street corner?

I mean seriously. Where does she come up with this stuff.

Marijuana is dangerous. Marijuana must be tested or it will kill people.

Marijuana is dangerous in a neighbourhood. Marijuana causes crime. Marijuana is releative to getting bj's in parking lots?...still trying to figure that one out. :-)

Marijuana is dangerous when distrubuted. Marijuana is dangerous for old people. Marijuana is dangerous to families. Marijuana is dangerous if a dispensary isnt involved.

Marijuana is dangerous without more government control.

Am i the only one that gets or sees the fnords in that propaganda?

Are you saying you think she is paid to be a ditz? Or do you think that is just who she is?

great posts mal, feeling more informed by the minute. Not sure who the head of the NPRA but I think the vice chairman is a neighbor of northern and I. (was that cryptic, he he) Drew Driver I believe. Used to run a locker system up here. I really like the guy and think his heart is in the right spot, as well as northernlabs. Not sure why this community has so much angst for folks that try to earn a living doing something they love. That said, I can't support the direction they seem to be heading and agree with everything rest said a page or two back.

great posts mal, feeling more informed by the minute. Not sure who the head of the NPRA but I think the vice chairman is a neighbor of northern and I. (was that cryptic, he he) Drew Driver I believe. Used to run a locker system up here. I really like the guy and think his heart is in the right spot, as well as northernlabs. Not sure why this community has so much angst for folks that try to earn a living doing something they love. That said I can not support the direction they seem to be heading and agree with everything rest said a page or two back.

Yea. Adam and etc etc etc.

I say research!

Also, this is how i know ya shouldn't like it.

We have been told that people should not lobby on this bill. They wish to have control of the communities message.

That sets off red lights and sirens around me.

If you ever hear me say to not use your right to address your government, it wont be me saying it. I suggest everyone always redress their government representatives, even when in opposition to me, let alone think about telling people that support me to not lobby their government.

again...

Be Aware.

I always said i would let people know if there may be dangers to patients, caregivers, physicians, or the Act itself. Well,... here is me saying,... there is a risk from (hopefully) well intentioned interest groups from our own community that may cause damage to the aforementioned groups or Acts.

Funny stuff! The BJ comment made me laugh so hard I needed to pee. Have been listening to these people bash caregivers for sometime now and am tired of it. .

They will say anything to help get rid of the caregiver system and patients growing their own.... Please help educate these morons.

Become a caregiver and treat your patients well.

I know of a caregiver that has a patient that is extremely ill and extremely poor. Free meds yes! If the caregiver system ends this patient will have no meds. As someone stated here before, the dispensaries are for the wealthy.

It is who she is.

Maybe paid to say so.

I can probably find quotes that say exactly the opposite of what she has said the last few years.

:-)

Ta' Daa

Robin Schneider, who operates Capitol City Compassion Club at 2010 E.

Michigan Ave., said she is “very comfortable” being a patient and a

caregiver in Ingham County.

“As soon as I leave Ingham County, I’m nervous,” she said.

Schneider said she has been pulled over by Ingham County police while

transporting plants and usable product for her patients — all within the

legal quantities — and “it was no problem.”

Schneider said the rules at Capitol City Compassion Club are simple: “Get a caregiver or get lost.”

The main problem is that the people sponsoring the dispensary bill have a sordid history of bad talking CGs to make their argument. Then they come back to the community and say they want to protect CGs. I feel like an Apache chief listening to a US diplomat and hearing his forked tongue.

I don't understand how they expect our support while cutting us down and telling everyone how bad we are.

The main problem is that the people sponsoring the dispensary bill have a sordid history of bad talking CGs to make their argument. Then they come back to the community and say they want to protect CGs. I feel like an Apache chief listening to a US diplomat and hearing his forked tongue.

I don't understand how they expect our

support while cutting us down and telling everyone how bad we are.

I really don't blame you for a minute for saying that.

These points you are making are not falling on deaf ears, rest assured.

great posts mal, feeling more informed by the minute. Not sure who the head of the NPRA but I think the vice chairman is a neighbor of northern and I. (was that cryptic, he he) Drew Driver I believe. Used to run a locker system up here. I really like the guy and think his heart is in the right spot, as well as northernlabs. Not sure why this community has so much angst for folks that try to earn a living doing sa omething they love. That said, I can't support the direction they seem to be heading and agree with everything rest said a page or two back.

Hey neighbor!

I'd love to see you at our CC meetings.

They are on the first and third Wednesdays of the month from 6-8 in vanderbilt.

Who wants to HAVE TO pay a jerk with a clip board to tell you your meds are safe. Carved yourself out a piece of the pie Safety Center Man. If we get a dispensary bill Jones will make sure every ounce has to pass in front of the Safety Center Man. He will give you a wink and a nod if you pay him, then you can help your patient.

Reading between the lines of Jones' interview above, it seems that if his hand is forced, he still won't support dispensaries, but will try to push mandatory testing.

Yup, he loves that 'like entities' line right there at the top.

He tried it at the beginning, slipping it into 'the rules'. We fought it and he was put down. Now dispensaries have given him his 'foot in the door'. He will be in your grow room if this passes.

Dan The Safety Man, with a clipboard in his hand, at your service, where's the POT? Is that ALL of it (you filthy animal)? Are you HIDING ANYTHING? Get my heat detector gun and see if there are any MORE PLANTS in this home. They always have way too much.

Edited by Restorium2

Hey neighbor!

I'd love to see you at our CC meetings.

They are on the first and third Wednesdays of the month from 6-8 in vanderbilt.

just thought i would remind people...

the public meeting in Vanderbilt for Alpine Cannabis Society is the first wed of every month.

today's meeting (the third wed of every month) is closed to the public.

it is private for staff and club members only.

Who wants to HAVE TO pay a jerk with a clip board to tell you your meds are safe. Carved yourself out a piece of the pie Safety Center Man. If we get a dispensary bill Jones will make sure every ounce has to pass in front of the Safety Center Man. He will give you a wink and a nod if you pay him, then you can help your patient.

Just wait until you see what I'm going to do with my equipment, I think all of you will be pleasantly surprised.

:)

Oh, and thanks for the clarification mibrains. I get my Wednesdays mixed up still.

anytime lab guy. :)

i am still planning on coming over there as soon as i can.. it's a good club with an excellent atmosphere and a great group of people.

i have enjoyed myself every time i have made it there.... been a while.. winter bites...

i was thinking about it today, but Tarzan said you guys got hit up with snow... he was just trying to motivate to clean his driveway...so i don't think i will make the 2 plus hour drive...

soon tho..

have a great day!

Just wait until you see what I'm going to do with my equipment, I think all of you will be pleasantly surprised.

:)

Oh, and thanks for the clarification mibrains. I get my Wednesdays mixed up still.

Everyone gets credit for their actions that actually help patients. Thanks in advance(I think). Maybe there's a little ray of sun shining out of that big dark cloud the dispensaries drug over us. Maybe you saw that you had your bull hitched to a steam roller instead of a plow. Stranger things have happened, and we would love to have your help fighting the Safety Center Dan types.

Edited by Restorium2

They can't, I don't think. The Wyoming ordinance went against state law and they don't have the legal authority to do so. Only the state legislature can do that by changing the law.

For the same reason the Port Huron ban on growing in unenforcable.

their is still city's that have bans still Birmingham and Lavonia