Cease And Desist For Jackson County Dispensaries...

Vinkman

Now when your speaking... are you representing yourself, a group/faction of people, or the whole state of Michigan itself? To say there not

wanted is your personal opinion; and an ignorant one at that. I've personally witnessed hundreds of patients that are eternally thankful for dispensaries

/compassion clubs etc for providing the service they do. A lot express the fact very clearly that w/o that model they simply would be out of meds.

Who are you representing?

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A 33% markup is common in most business.

In retail the standard is the KEYSTONE--sell for double what it cost you: example,

buy at $200 an O, sell at $400 an O. Buy at $300 an O sell for $600.

Walmart is presssed by competitors and can no longer keystone, thus its financial stattus is deteriorating, as has already happened to Sears in a major way. Federated faded away for the same reason.

Just an individual who is tired of a very select group of caregivers on here... Fueled with their own greedy intentions or self absorbed views on major issues

concerning the laws; whether past, present, or future. It's one thing to have your own beliefs, but spreading propaganda to cater to your interests is just like taking a

trip down Bill Scheutte Lane. It's the third party patients that have no experience with anything and come on to sites like this for guidence that concern me..... just to

find a discrepency of information with everyone pointing fingers at the next in line.

HempHero,

You have 2 posts started here, one arguing for dispos over FMs, and one asking about some dispos being busted. Every single other post of yours except one is speaking out in support of dispos.

Do you honestly expect us to believe you are just some random Joe with no personal interest in the matter?

I never claimed to not be involved with or at least be around those that are close enough to where I'm pretty up to date with all

the facts. I come onto this site strictly to stay up to date with relavent information that is going around involving the M.M.M.P.

Occasionally I add my opinion on matters where I feel people are grossly out of place or in the wrong. Being a caregiver, I am all

for protecting CG grow rights... but the law does an upstanding job of doing that in its own regard. What most don't totally

comprehend is that despite any local ordinances claiming that they can control your grow rights;in a court of law the State

Law will supersede any local ruling. The same goes for any amendment they add to this law that contradicts the original wording.

It might take some time, money, and the right backing; but eventually things will be sorted out appropriately.

Wow! Glad I posted this and got so many interesting replies.

Y would prices go up and quality go down? It's econ 101 kids, the law of supply and demand. I will explain this for those of you that are not familiar with this basic concept that is common knowledge. When supply is up costs are down. When supply is low costs go up. I cannot explain it any clearer, google it and educate yourself please. Quality will suffer overall because not everyone will be as forthright as you! Blackmarket will bring more low quality weed for those of patients who cannot afford top quality meds, they will get them somewhere.

For those of you who are offended "caregivers", that maybe a guilty conscience or your inferiority complex, either way seek professional help. in a perfect world all of you 2500 are growing the best possible meds for patients. The law of averages says it aint so.

Disp and compassion clubs are serving the needs of most patients! There are 200,000 legal patients in Mich. and only 2500 legal caregivers. Having said that you hopefully can see the need. Where will patients get there meds? I grow my own so I am my own caregiver! I also have obtained meds from CC and am satisfied with both equally. Any overages that I have are donated to a caregiver/friend who taught me to grow and helped me obtain seed and clones.

All I am saying is that activism is the responsibility of everyone in the community. Stop fighting amongst yourselves and fight for your rights! Knowledge is power!

If all of you had come to the NORML meeting the room would have been packed.

Thanks for reading.

Quote of the day goes to Hemphero:

It might take some time, money, and the right backing; but eventually things will be sorted out appropriately.

Exactly what we don't want to have to do. Why would you do that to yourself on purpose? Lets just not and save the time, money, and lack of grow rights while things get 'sorted out'.

Edited by Restorium2

Um,... it is 125,000ish patients and about 26,000ish caregivers.

Most caregivers are they themselves patients too. So when we speak of caregivers, we are in general, saying caregiver=patient who grows for other patients or a close family member of a patient, or a close family friend.

From there, there are the very slim group of just pure caregivers.

We simply need to train more patients to be caregivers and make sure there is an easy way for new patients and caregivers to interact.

The solutions are obvious and simple. We just have to do it. It geenerally doesnt involve making much money and tends to take a bit of work.

Most people are lazy or are unwilling without incentive.

Lets see if people really care and start connecting patients to competent caregivers and training more people to grow.

If your "market" or "store" is closing, help people connect. I guess since these caregivers were the ones supplying the market or store, the supply is still there or can be if more or trained to grow and to spread the love instead of dumping single source. If your market worked, it can still work, ya just need more people sitting on the other side of the table helping more patients.

I know it can be done. Just do it.

I agree that everyone who can should grow their own. I believe that was the original intent of the law. I want legalization! I want to be able to take my meds without any stigma, the same way a person can go get beer.

When they close the dispensary what will they wanna take next? Try to think of what that implies and not make me spell out everything.

Lets all work together and make it better for all of us.

Quote of the day goes to Hemphero:

Exactly what we don't want to have to do. Why would you do that to yourself on purpose? Lets just not and save the time, money, and lack of grow rights while things get 'sorted out'.

Okay.. so your basically saying we should never challenge any local ordinance anywhere despite what rights they take away from you??????? Hitler would def. have been a fan of that kind of attitude. I just can't understand where your coming from in the slightest. If you are for local city commissioners and other powers of authority, who often times doesn't have the slightest grip of the language or full intent of the law, to just make up and enforce any law they want? Pretty soon your going to be growing tomatoes with that attitude.

Wow! Glad I posted this and got so many interesting replies.

Y would prices go up and quality go down? It's econ 101 kids, the law of supply and demand. I will explain this for those of you that are not familiar with this basic concept that is common knowledge. When supply is up costs are down. When supply is low costs go up. I cannot explain it any clearer, google it and educate yourself please. Quality will suffer overall because not everyone will be as forthright as you! Blackmarket will bring more low quality weed for those of patients who cannot afford top quality meds, they will get them somewhere.

For those of you who are offended "caregivers", that maybe a guilty conscience or your inferiority complex, either way seek professional help. in a perfect world all of you 2500 are growing the best possible meds for patients. The law of averages says it aint so.

Disp and compassion clubs are serving the needs of most patients! There are 200,000 legal patients in Mich. and only 2500 legal caregivers. Having said that you hopefully can see the need. Where will patients get there meds? I grow my own so I am my own caregiver! I also have obtained meds from CC and am satisfied with both equally. Any overages that I have are donated to a caregiver/friend who taught me to grow and helped me obtain seed and clones.

All I am saying is that activism is the responsibility of everyone in the community. Stop fighting amongst yourselves and fight for your rights! Knowledge is power!

If all of you had come to the NORML meeting the room would have been packed.

Thanks for reading.

supply goes up, prices go down...Take a look at these prices

http://legalmarijuanadispensary.com/index.php?option=com_mmjexchange&view=exchange

Most of the prices went up not down. Is California MM dispensary supply going down? don't think so.

Edited by roadworkahead

Ok roadwork...you r right all the disp, farmers market, and cc should be shut down. then the prices will drop quality will go way up. I was wrong!

Ru happy now?

and Im out...

That's really extreme. I think many of us would like different ways of access. Many of us just don't think dispensaries are the answer. Also, CCs don't involve themselves in transfers so I'm not sure why you put them on your list. Here's what a CC should be: http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/index.php?app=ccs&module=pages&section=pages&id=55

Ok roadwork...you r right all the disp, farmers market, and cc should be shut down. then the prices will drop quality will go way up. I was wrong!

Ru happy now?

and Im out...

This isn't about who is happy about what. It's about reality. Some will avoid reality at all costs, ignoring logic applied to current events. They will suffer like all the rest that ignore history. We try to limit suffering and provide a little order to a situation that is fluid.

Just an individual who is tired of a very select group of caregivers on here... Fueled with their own greedy intentions or self absorbed views on major issues

concerning the laws; whether past, present, or future. It's one thing to have your own beliefs, but spreading propaganda to cater to your interests is just like taking a

trip down Bill Scheutte Lane. It's the third party patients that have no experience with anything and come on to sites like this for guidence that concern me..... just to

find a discrepency of information with everyone pointing fingers at the next in line.

Spreading propaganda to cater to your own interests? Dispensaries told patients these places were legal under the act. Telling them they didn.t need a caregiver just shop at our dispensary. If they had been smart they would have had a caregiver for every 5 patients members.

OK, I dont really give a crap what you think of disp, the fact is they are part of the community and are under attack...we all need to stand together is my point...what will they take next? I stood silent as they told disp to shut down because I was not one of them...I am my own caregiver but I can see the need for us all to stand together...Yes their prices are high but ppl pay it for the convenience...

And if you think that they wont shut down care clubs because of the name think again...

This is my opinion!

I am glad that so many have shared theirs...

OK, I dont really give a crap what you think of disp, the fact is they are part of the community and are under attack...we all need to stand together is my point...what will they take next? I stood silent as they told disp to shut down because I was not one of them...I am my own caregiver but I can see the need for us all to stand together...Yes their prices are high but ppl pay it for the convenience...

And if you think that they wont shut down care clubs because of the name think again...

This is my opinion!

I am glad that so many have shared theirs...

Dispensaries have been attacking the community. Where you been?

E EditThis is what the Compassion club should be doing and are all about instead of talking about how the Law should work

Only to find out in court it doesn't they should tell people that it only works if they know what and how they can Protect them self not to end up in the System

If I was new to this and followed what the MMMA has put on this site about what a compassion club should be like or stood for under the guidelines of the MMMA and went to one for the fist time only to find out I was being involved in Illegal activities

In another words if they are not following the guidelines of what the MMMA has put fort then I would be making some phone calls to the leaders

Of that club telling them

This site's has a Obligation to protect its Members

If they know that illegal activities are still be done