Cease And Desist For Jackson County Dispensaries...

Vinkman

OK, I dont really give a crap what you think of disp, the fact is they are part of the community and are under attack...we all need to stand together is my point...what will they take next? I stood silent as they told disp to shut down because I was not one of them...I am my own caregiver but I can see the need for us all to stand together...Yes their prices are high but ppl pay it for the convenience...

And if you think that they wont shut down care clubs because of the name think again...

This is my opinion!

I am glad that so many have shared theirs...

Yes their prices are high but ppl pay it for the convenience

Or it may be because of the risk factor of growing the plants in their homes and fear of loosing every thing they have worked for Including their freedom

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes their prices are high but ppl pay it for the convenience

Or it may be because of the risk factor of growing the plants in their homes and fear of loosing every thing they have worked for Including their freedom

Or the fear of knocking the brains out of a ripper .. or having their own knocked out.

There are a LOT of fears people can have about growing.

Spreading propaganda to cater to your own interests? Dispensaries told patients these places were legal under the act. Telling them they didn.t need a caregiver just shop at our dispensary. If they had been smart they would have had a caregiver for every 5 patients members.

When you say Dispensaries, i'm assuming your aiming that at a couple specific facilities. There is no collective where all the disp. come together and put out a popular opinion on matters so i'm pretty confident that i'm climbing up the right tree. So with that said, please don't confuse the couple specific places you frequented with what every Dispensary does. If that indeed did happen to you, then on the issue concerning legality they did in their mind at least potentially believe they were legal under the model... along with a couple hundred of others around the state. Having a 1/5 ratio of staff to patients is one of the most redicilous things I have ever heard of as well. You really expect a facility to have 50, 100, 200... staff members on site every day?!? I am sure that would help lower the operating costs....

Edited by HempHero

When you say Dispensaries, i'm assuming your aiming that at a couple specific facilities. There is no collective where all the disp. come together and put out a popular opinion on matters so i'm pretty confident that i'm climbing up the right tree. So with that said, please don't confuse the couple specific places you frequented with what every Dispensary does. If that indeed did happen to you, then on the issue concerning legality they did in their mind at least potentially believe they were legal under the model... along with a couple hundred of others around the state. Having a 1/5 ratio of staff to patients is one of the most redicilous things I have ever heard of as well. You really expect a facility to have 50, 100, 200... staff members on site every day?!? I am sure that would help lower the operating costs....

Have you heard of the A2 Guild?

Never purchased at a dispensary zero nada.

Finding out many dispensaries were reselling the cheap over supply from Cal & Colo and selling at high prices, gave a no interest.

Edited by roadworkahead

Have you heard of the A2 Guild?

Never purchased at a dispensary zero nada.

Finding out many dispensaries were reselling the cheap over supply from Cal & Colo and selling at high prices, gave a no interest.

Well that's a shame that a couple places tarnished the whole nature and idea of Dispensaries. The half a dozen in my area have to my

knowledge never done something of that nature.

I also am not famaliar with the A2 Guild.

Edited by HempHero

OK, I dont really give a crap what you think of disp, the fact is they are part of the community and are under attack...we all need to stand together is my point...what will they take next? I stood silent as they told disp to shut down because I was not one of them...I am my own caregiver but I can see the need for us all to stand together...Yes their prices are high but ppl pay it for the convenience...

And if you think that they wont shut down care clubs because of the name think again...

This is my opinion!

I am glad that so many have shared theirs...

I have a hard time supporting people that have said bad things about CGs for years.

they did actually road work..

they went down considerably from the first time i walked into a farmers market to the last... the average price per gram went from $12 down to $8.

now if you wanna see those prices reflected in your medicine you have to deal directly with the producer.. no middle man... hence the reason the significant majority of dispensaries raised prices... rather than dropping them.

they did actually road work..

they went down considerably from the first time i walked into a farmers market to the last... the average price per gram went from $12 down to $8.

now if you wanna see those prices reflected in your medicine you have to deal directly with the producer.. no middle man... hence the reason the significant majority of dispensaries raised prices... rather than dropping them.

wasn't talking of the FM's was about dispensaries.

I have a hard time supporting people that have said bad things about CGs for years.

I have a hard time with organized groups of people attacking dispensaries for years.

Dispensary folks, a couple of them, may have said one or two things in the past that were in error. And there are stupid jerks in every crowd.

No one in the dispensary crowd has ever sat down with their buddies and said "Lets see how we can close caregivers down and rip off patients."

There have been small groups of people that sat down and said "lets get dispensaries all closed down." And they do this, because of the false idea that dispensaries want to shut down caregivers.

I'm sure that you can give one or two examples of a dispensary owner being a jerk.

I can point out several people here that have spent years attempting to close every one of them down. Which would result in hundreds of people being arrested.

Yeah, I know .. Daryl at 3rd coast said something stupid more than three years ago. Several people have been trying to gain revenge for the statement ever since. Years of attempts to extract revenge. And it's still taking place.

wasn't talking of the FM's was about dispensaries.

i see..

problem is.. a farmers market is a dispensary by definition. :)

it is a cooperative effort, group style, multiple outlet distribution situation...

just because it is caregivers to patients directly does not protect that model from the "dispensary" category unfortunately... as i happen to support fully the farmers market style distribution scenarios..

but i concede the point.. and would simply say.. the price reflections are not dropped in third party transaction dispensary models simply because of greed and overhead.

Yes many people want dispensaries closed but please quit pretending you think these same folks want the owners arrested. Many anti dispensary folks regularly say they don't want people arrested.

People who are anti dispensary almost all just want to see them closed since they are illegal. If the owners continue to operate then they are adults and know the risks involved.

Why don't you start a poll and see how many people actually want dispensary owners to voluntarily close and how many want owners in jail.

Then we can quit wasting time on this topic.

BTW some keen insight you have there to know that no dispensary interests have discussed how to eliminate home grows. I guess they just say meds should not be grown in basements to the media but they are kidding. I guess I didn't get he joke.

Yes there is. It's called the NPRA.

I have a hard time with organized groups of people attacking dispensaries for years.

Dispensary folks, a couple of them, may have said one or two things in the past that were in error. And there are stupid jerks in every crowd.

No one in the dispensary crowd has ever sat down with their buddies and said "Lets see how we can close caregivers down and rip off patients."

There have been small groups of people that sat down and said "lets get dispensaries all closed down." And they do this, because of the false idea that dispensaries want to shut down caregivers.

I'm sure that you can give one or two examples of a dispensary owner being a jerk.

I can point out several people here that have spent years attempting to close every one of them down. Which would result in hundreds of people being arrested.

Yeah, I know .. Daryl at 3rd coast said something stupid more than three years ago. Several people have been trying to gain revenge for the statement ever since. Years of attempts to extract revenge. And it's still taking place.

Really??? I have a long list of bad things that dispensary owners and reps have said about CGs over the years. Mal and I have both posted them here. Did you read them?

Can you show me a list of quotes from CGs that were published in the newspaper cutting down dispensaries?

Yes many people want dispensaries closed but please quit pretending you think these same folks want the owners arrested. Many anti dispensary folks regularly say they don't want people arrested.

So how do you enforce laws? Plants are never arrested.

Do people actually think dispensaries can be closed down without anyone being victimized and abused by law enforcement and the legal system? Most people wouldn't be that naive. I've seen plenty of responses that say something like it would be the fault of the people being arrested. Not my fault for pushing for their arrest.

They try to sooth their conscience by telling themselves they only wanted them closed. "I didn't ask for people to be arrested. I only wanted them closed down."

But then there are the stone cold people that seriously do want them all arrested.

I figure that most anti dispensary people refuse to think about it. They don't want to believe THEY want people in jail. They tell themselves "it's the fault of the dispensary people for staying open. It's all their own fault." As if someone walked up to the courthouse and said "please arrest me." Or they called the PA and said "please come and raid me."

People who are anti dispensary almost all just want to see them closed since they are illegal. If the owners continue to operate then they are adults and know the risks involved.

See what I mean? ^^

would have been more inclined to "shop" at a dispensary under the following example..

dispensary purchases med and instead of adding a markup, just add a transfer fee. that's all they do anyway is make a transfer. Say 1-2$ on a gram and 10.-20$ on an ounce. example Purchase for 150.$ an ounce add transfer fee, equals 170.$ for patients. Make $$ on transfer not the meds.

would have been more inclined to "shop" at a dispensary under the following example..

dispensary purchases med and instead of adding a markup, just add a transfer fee. that's all they do anyway is make a transfer. Say 1-2$ on a gram and 10.-20$ on an ounce. example Purchase for 150.$ an ounce add transfer fee, equals 170.$ for patients. Make $$ on transfer not the meds.

Do you provide your meds to your patients for 1-2$ per gram? If you grow outside, your cost is 0, correct? How about limiting your ounce price to 10 or 20 per ounce?

Do you provide your meds to your patients for 1-2$ per gram? If you grow outside, your cost is 0, correct? How about limiting your ounce price to 10 or 20 per ounce?

did not say sell a gram for 1-2$. said add a transfer fee .. of 1-2$. Instead of a dispensary purchasing for 150. and doubling the price to 300. just add 10-15 on top of the 150. please read carefully instead of being defensive. IMHO a dispensary should not profit 100% or more for just a transfer.