Also

Sky walker

Cristal boom

Witches tit

Golden dawn

Swamp thing

Dank and stank

Mantuska thunder puck

The list goes on and on millions of variations this plant has been loved by many for thousands of years lol

OG-18 Reserva Provada

Might take 100 seeds to find the right pheno, but it's the best quality indica i've had in this country.

Been across the state and there are some competitors; but none quite match the 18's potency and mouth watering flavor.

Tried at Battle Creek before the center was unjustly closed.

you tell me where, I wanna sum monkey paw?  pease?

Monkey paw
Kind bud
Murple purple
Pine coning paralizer
Those strains are the real deal enjoy
Also
Sky walker
Cristal boom
Witches tit
Golden dawn
Swamp thing
Dank and stank
Mantuska thunder puck
The list goes on and on millions of variations this plant has been loved by many for thousands of years lol

Must have strain.... Well, that has the potential to change depending upon the desired effect and use of said strain.

There was a time when my desires were for the most potent and highest yield. Now there are other factors to be considered. I have found that some strains don't respond well under certain lighting systems. Some strains are much more adaptable and will do just fine under a basic 400W HPS and do equally as well under an 1000W HPS. This is not the case with many strains.

Something to consider is what strains you have had the most success with and the most consistent in quality.

I have stopped looking for my most desired strain. I once had it, a long time ago, but have come to the conclusion, it is lost and gone forever. I have decided to discontinue my search and focus on other things. That very potent, one toke, 5 bladed indica will have to remain in my dreams.

I guess the most valued strain that I posses would have to be TGA Querkle. I have a SpaceQueen dominant phenotype. It is pretty easy to tell the phenotypes apart. I think my second most valued strain would be TGA Qush.

GrassMatch, I am glad you mentioned the TGA Plushberry. I have a 10 pack of seeds, just haven't been able to try them out. I see Plushberry is on your top list and that give me the extra motivation to try them. Also, I must add, the prettiest bud picture I have ever seen was a giant pink bud of plushberry. I spoke with the grower and they said it didn't taste as good as it looked. I must see for myself.... It was so beautiful, it is a must have for me.

The reason why I choose Querkle is it will happily grow well under 400, 600, and 1000W HPS lamps. It offers an awesome yield when it comes to making oil. Also, it makes some of the highest quality oil I have made. It is very clean and low in chlorophyll. Querkle also provides a fair yield of buds when grown correctly.

Querkle is my all around best oil making strain and that is the main reason why I like it the best.

Here is my SpaceQueen dominant phenotype of Querkle, just about ready for harvest.

1 15 11 Purple Querkle 030

I saw a picture from another grower, StrainHunter, and it looked identical to the one above. You almost could not tell them apart. Apparently, he chose to get rid of the pheno, and regretted that choice. He said that he will continue to germinate and grow out as many Querkle seeds as it takes to get that phenotype back!! I guess I am not the only one who is Querky for Querkle! LOL

weird, since at 47 days it is trippy

There are two or three phenos of Lemon cake the one I ran took 63 days and was just cloudy no amber.

My first thought when I saw "must have" was Lemon Cake. Very hardy, easy to clone, potent and a prolific producer. Sadly you can't get seed and isn't accessible for everyone so I didn't mention it.

My crops died when I was in the hospital and that was the first strain I wanted growing again.

Hat's off to mrd for sure. :bow: :bow: :bow:

Since I have been unable to smoke anymore I've also noticed it's one of the better tasting strains. Very surprising considering the smell.

If you can get the real thing definitely do so.

Edited by Wild Bill

Must have strain.... Well, that has the potential to change depending upon the desired effect and use of said strain.

There was a time when my desires were for the most potent and highest yield. Now there are other factors to be considered. I have found that some strains don't respond well under certain lighting systems. Some strains are much more adaptable and will do just fine under a basic 400W HPS and do equally as well under an 1000W HPS. This is not the case with many strains.

Something to consider is what strains you have had the most success with and the most consistent in quality.

I have stopped looking for my most desired strain. I once had it, a long time ago, but have come to the conclusion, it is lost and gone forever. I have decided to discontinue my search and focus on other things. That very potent, one toke, 5 bladed indica will have to remain in my dreams.

I guess the most valued strain that I posses would have to be TGA Querkle. I have a SpaceQueen dominant phenotype. It is pretty easy to tell the phenotypes apart. I think my second most valued strain would be TGA Qush.

GrassMatch, I am glad you mentioned the TGA Plushberry. I have a 10 pack of seeds, just haven't been able to try them out. I see Plushberry is on your top list and that give me the extra motivation to try them. Also, I must add, the prettiest bud picture I have ever seen was a giant pink bud of plushberry. I spoke with the grower and they said it didn't taste as good as it looked. I must see for myself.... It was so beautiful, it is a must have for me.

The reason why I choose Querkle is it will happily grow well under 400, 600, and 1000W HPS lamps. It offers an awesome yield when it comes to making oil. Also, it makes some of the highest quality oil I have made. It is very clean and low in chlorophyll. Querkle also provides a fair yield of buds when grown correctly.

Querkle is my all around best oil making strain and that is the main reason why I like it the best.

Here is my SpaceQueen dominant phenotype of Querkle, just about ready for harvest.

I saw a picture from another grower, StrainHunter, and it looked identical to the one above. You almost could not tell them apart. Apparently, he chose to get rid of the pheno, and regretted that choice. He said that he will continue to germinate and grow out as many Querkle seeds as it takes to get that phenotype back!! I guess I am not the only one who is Querky for Querkle! LOL

Oh my goodness lady, that picture is one of my favorites, she is a beauty and I also have wanted to try her due to that sweet picture!

That's Afi's isn't it? I am unable to locate that pic atm :(

The best oil I've ever had was Querkle.  Glad to know she is a relatively easy to grow strain.  Maybe one day I can be accomplished enough

to run some!

BTW GrowGoddess... imo, you are a goddess among us!  :blow-a-heart:

You always have such a pleasant attitude. You offer sound, safe advise. You stay out of the argumentative threads and you produce some very

beautiful meds.  I feel you are a true healer :nurse:  and most likely a very old soul.  One day I would be honored to meet you in person.

....................................................that syringe ^^ is full of RSO ;)