Supreme Court Shocker

Supreme-Court-580.jpg  

Supreme Court Defends Wealthy’s Right to Own Government
Posted by Andy Borowitz

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—By a five-to-four decision, the United States Supreme Court today defended the right of the wealthiest Americans to own the United States government.

Writing for the majority, Chief Justice John Roberts summarized the rationale behind the Court’s decision: “In recent years, this Court has done its level best to remove any barriers preventing the wealthiest in our nation from owning our government outright. And while the few barriers that remained were flimsy at best, it was high time that they be shredded as well.”

Citing the United States Constitution, Justice Roberts wrote, “Our founding fathers created the most magnificent democracy in human history. Now, thanks to this decision, the dream of owning that democracy is a reality.”

Justice Antonin Scalia also weighed in, telling reporters at the Court, “After all the pro-gay decisions we’ve been making around here lately, it was nice to finally have a win for the good guys.”

Not sure i am surprised by the roberts court really,  disgusted and betrayed sure, surprised...not so much.

Dont matter....this is standard ops for the gop/tp.....lie cheat and steal is all they got.

We the People gonna vote they sorry azz's out this nov.  No amount of money or gerrymandering gonna save em.

We are takin our Country Back!

does this actualy suprise people?

Im not a conspiracy theorist but I do know there is alot more going on than any of us know about,,The rich have always owned this country!  It dont mean you cant get rich and own a piece of the U.S also, at my age I will never catch up to even the new billionaires!  shoot even from the day I started working at 14 yrs old I would never make a million dollars in my entire working class Job! At least I didnt have to work for them,

I never thought I was better than any one or any one was better than me, a large bank acct dont make for a good person, it is what you do with it that does.

Peace