Mmma Limits Make Me Cringe

iwombat

Wow beourbud maybe those sick cancer patients should just off themselves that way they don't break your little law................ Or what you and the system want to twist it to be..........

Perhaps you should read it again ehhhhh?  ***** insert tween emoticon here*****

Edited to add that or is it that YOU just have no need for a concentrate?

Edited by ozzrokk

What if the COA told us that smoking isn't medical use? The Michigan State Police already are trying to head us in that direction. What if they said that medical use was only when you eat cannabis preparations? Then is everyone like you who smokes the bad guy?

Thanks fount this

The Canadian Medical Association (CMA) on August 20, at its annual meeting in Toronto, voted on and approved a delegate resolution opposing the smoking of medical marijuana and other other plant material. Now Bedrocan Cannabis Corp., a licensed Canadian producer of medicinal cannabis, has come out in support of the CMA motion - See more at: http://hemp.org/news/content/canada-medical-marijuana-producer-supports-resolution-opposing-smoking-cannabis#sthash.Hv6upL9n.dpuf

I have used concentrates before they were illegal...i am sure there is med benifiet but there needs to be extensive research before it is release onto the public....you know like Vioxx.   Pharma was quick to release ase a miracle drug,  turns out it killed more than it helped....we dont want that DO WE?

He dont need a babysitter.

Concentrates are illegal scarface...get a grip

Furthermore concentrates are coming from out of state and canada...screw that

I have ashtma and copd, both mm smoked and oil smoked may make me cough alot more than usualy but I find it to help my breathing within 20 minutes or less, the cough helps me clear my lungs, If I vape every thing, it most def helps me, I have dr. records that prove that, I know it is just me on this one, and I do beleive it may not help everyone, I dont think mm is the cure all for all. but I do think it can help most and help them get off of addicting pain meds, mm to me is like any of the opoids as far as sending a message to my brain telling it I am not in pain, also it makes me not care to much, its kinda like the dentist using gas and shots to numb you, I dont realy care what he is doing in my mouth when im on gas, I can actualy help pull if my dentist does and extraction, I had been on opoids and other ilegal drugs for so long it made me lose all of my teeth, im 51 and dont have a tooth in my mouth, I have upper and lower dentures, they look good and dont have the rot that I had while on pain medications and street drugs of the same nature!

The right strain of mm most def works for any pain I may have and it also makes me relax and get the rest I would other wise need narcotics for, and any bho I make does the job every time whether I vape it , smoke it or eat it,

Like I said I dont beleive it is the cure all, but I also dont thing rx's are either, in fact im sure mmj is better for you than rx's that rot your teeth and get you addicted, and ruin other orgins, why would anyone do an rx that says it may cause cancer or other ailments you dont have already, I would rather suffer through the pain than take an rx that could kill me in other ways than what I am taking it for in the first place.

Just my personal and actual experience with narcotics!

Peace

but there needs to be extensive research before it is release onto the public....you know like Vioxx

Furthermore concentrates are coming from out of state and canada...screw that

You have been misinformed. Because of baseless fears such as your own we are now forced to irritate our lungs with useless combusted vegetable matter having no medical value. Cannabis concentrates were "released" to the public thousands of years ago and they made a huge hit. Healing essential oils have been used in medicine forever after they were concentrated, and remain today.

Most everything you eat and drink is also coming from out of state and Canada too for thought.

why the sudden b oner for concentrates brother? did you have a bad experience? I do agree with you when you say there needs to be extensive research with concentrates, to unfold decades of lies and end some suffering.

Edited by grassmatch

You have been misinformed. Because of baseless fears such as your own we are now forced to irritate our lungs with useless combusted vegetable matter having no medical value. Cannabis concentrates were "released" to the public thousands of years ago and they made a huge hit. Healing essential oils have been used in medicine forever after they were concentrated, and remain today.

Most everything you eat and drink is also coming from out of state and Canada too for thought.

why the sudden b oner for concentrates brother? did you have a bad experience? I do agree with you when you say there needs to be extensive research with concentrates, to unfold decades of lies and end some suffering.

+1.  Well said grassmatch

WHY do we need an even stronger and more addictive painkiller? OPANA. And don't forget,Ibuprophen,Celebrex,Vioxx,ketoprophen are all Nsaids. Acetemetaphine kills your liver,even Aspirin will eat a hole in your guts.Every RX has risks that you have to weigh against the benefits it is giving you. I am hooked on Valium,I moved to the benzos because I couldn't tolerate narcotics or barbituates. And those spinal injections ain't fun either. 8 hours of pure blissful relief,then 18 hours of puking my guts out.......... .But they keep me walking,for now. But I sure as heck do NOT like getting them.

So now smokin meds is bad ...lol

So much for your cannabis culture..eh?

What a scam.

The disp are going down along with the oil and wax criminals

WE NEVER FORGIVE  WE NEVER FORGET

We are coming for you!

FREE the WEED

oil and wax manufacturers are Criminals...expect to be treated as such

Edited by beourbud

So now smokin meds is bad ...lol

So much for your cannabis culture..eh?

What a scam.

The disp are going down along with the oil and wax criminals

WE NEVER FORGIVE  WE NEVER FORGET

We are coming for you!

FREE the WEED

Well then don't forget about us real patients that use oil medically. You know, the ones with real health problems who know oil helps better for some things than anything else (including smoking).

We are real people with real doctors and real conditions. No fake. Without us you are nothing. We will take you 'smokers' along for the ride but don't disrespect our oil. We aren't going to put up with that from you.

we are now forced to irritate our lungs with useless combusted vegetable matter having no medical value

Where have you been?  This is what we voted for.   

Concentrates can be dangerous wether it is cannabis or oxygen

Get a grip your starting to slip

Edited by beourbud

Well then don't forget about us real patients that use oil medically. You know, the ones with real health problems who know oil helps better for some things than anything else (including smoking).

We are real people with real doctors and real conditions. No fake. Without us you are nothing. We will take you 'smokers' along for the ride but don't disrespect our oil. We aren't going to put up with that from you.

So now it is a war on smoking meds....you sure have devolved

Edited by beourbud

Where have you been?  This is what we voted for.   

Concentrates can be dangerous weather it is cannabis or oxygen

Get a grip your starting to slip

Like I told you, do not disrespect our oil. You are hanging by a very thin thread. If you don't like oil then mind your own business about it. Don't make up BS about oil to 'prop up' your position on smoking.

Respect......what do you know of respect

Respect the Law

Oil and wax are illegal...it is going to stay that way........Get use to it  or serve time your choice

You are carruthers     lol    what a joke

Your repeating a lie does not nor will it ever make it true

Edited by beourbud

Please go away, Troll.

Now you hurt my feelings...lol     Is that really all you can contribute...lame

I am just a poor patient trying to stay within the law.

is there no compasion for us poor sick patients,  or our we just pawns in the criminals scheme to controll the MMMP

Edited by beourbud

I dont sell oil or wax or anything for that matter.  Why are you trolling cragslist for weed and why are you trolling our forums?  Please contribute in a community fashion.  If you're all about FREE the WEED.  I could use some.  I'm in severe pain.

you got to be kidding,    read my content i am all for free meds

Hey how about we push for legislation to decriminalize MJ completely....disp, oil, wax , bud all  free to grow and consume without fear of prosecution.

Where is that initiative?   

No it is all about controling the flow for profit.....Get your head out of the sand...join us

Free the Weed

Edited by beourbud